Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Cirrilixx »

ChillSis wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:00 pm
wildwild94 wrote:God she’s really trying to turn herself into a full blown gamer girl. I’m cringing sooooo hard at the latest insta story pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad, I meant streamer girl Image

BIG YIKES.
These hats in the background kinda look like vaginas Image

Wysłane z mojego SNE-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by swtgurl »

I find it rude that Keren and Khoa flew all the way across the country to Oregon (PREGNANT KEREN) just to go to Acacia and Jairus's wedding but they decided not to return the favor and bail on theirs

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

Maeve wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:33 am
vmars87 wrote:I'm confused, the "procedure" rosie is having done is for her heart? didn't acacia already say in rosie's last update that she had her heart checked and the doctor's said it was fine? or am I remembering wrong?
She’s just having an electrocardiogram.
sorry, I don't know much about medical stuff, why would she require them to look at her heart if they did so earlier, a few months ago, and saw nothing wrong. I'll have to go back and watch rosie's last update, I might be remembering wrong.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

She’s making a huge deal about Rosie having an electrocardiogram which is literally the same as an EKG..... which can be scheduled any time but it happens to be the day of her friends wedding. Ok acacia. My mom had a doctors appointment recently and mentioned how her heart like, flutters a bit when she breathes and they were able to do an EKG on the spot (her doctor is at a hospital so there’s a cardiology unit) , so not sure why acacia is coming off as if this appointment is something they couldn’t do when they got back from the wedding.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

ALSO sorry for the double post. EKG appointments usually aren’t scheduled during the weekends... it’s not unheard of but heart problems run through my family unfortunately, so a few of my close family members including my Mother and grandmother had EKGs this year but all on weekdays because cardiology offices (any doctor really— aside from urgent care) isn’t open on the weekends

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She’s on twitter gushing about how cyoooot her twitch page is. No one cares if your twitch profile is aesthetic??? It doesn’t mean shit when you actually stream Adurpadurp

isteppedinjuice
Learner
Learner

Post by isteppedinjuice »

no updates on rosie’s appt of course. also what kind of dr schedules an appointment on a saturday? especially a non-emergency echocardiogram

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

lunaluvgood wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:04 am
Diagonally wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 am
No one wants to download your shitty photos Jairus.

Screenshot_20190615-194022_Instagram.jpg
WHY does he writelikethis? Is he trying to be make it as a soundcloud rapper next?
He keeps drinking dumb wife juice

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

wasn’t aware we made a new thread so if anyone else was like me here you go lol
Acacia Kersey: Stay Vain, Stay Vapid, Stay on Vacation
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “acaciacutie”