Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Re: Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by Guest »

I refuse to see the video not to give them more money/views. I read that even watching through invidio.us they get counted as views, so I'm not even hate watching anymore.
Although I'm curious to see what the tattoo looks like but I'm sure it'll be posted somewhere eventually. I can wait until I happen upon it without helping them make another buck. Useless, greedy jerks!

And absolutely Fox is confused by them. The way he looked at Wills vs. the way he looks on all her stories... it's like a different baby. They may think they were meant to be milf/dilf but the reality is that they're not naturals at this. Wills and Em are.
I mean, all new parents have a learning curve, but that your baby looks confused and uncomfortable with you instead of looking peaceful and happy in your arms, that says it all!

I cannot wait for her world to topple. The way she's rudely commenting to and censoring people is abhorrent. It's ridiculous how few have seen through her facade.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spicy_bananas »

AliBee wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:18 am
They couldn’t make it more obvious if they tried. They said he’s scared Kurt and that I don’t engage with him so here quick film me interacting with the baby. I’m such a natural at this Mum thing while I roar in his face. See he’s not scared at all.

Pair of idiots.
And did you hear what she was asking him? "What's your favorite food?" What the ever loving fuck! Why would THAT be the first question you ask him when starting to film? That's so weird to me.
It just shows how her whole life revolves around her orthorexia. She has a fucked relationship with food and she will definitely will be passing that on to her child.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spicy_bananas »

2xblended wrote:
I cannot wait for her world to topple. The way she's rudely commenting to and censoring people is abhorrent. It's ridiculous how few have seen through her facade.
I just hope they buy that multi-million dollar mansion and then her 15 minutes runs up and they are stuck with a mortgage they can't pay off.

Post by Guest »

They both seem to go crazy! Sarah asking Kurt not to scare Fox (a baby, a sleeping, innocent, helpless baby) shows, that he's most likely done that before.
And Kurt saying something along the lines of 'Oh I think we killed that child'...just... What the fuck?!
Then he carries Fox while balancing a hot coffee in the same hand, and Sarah roars in Fox's face, probably hoping to scare him for laughs. What in the world is wrong with them?

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”