Alex & Michael: There's No TEA Sis! (Pt 8)

Aexish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: There's No TEA Sis! (Pt 8)

Post by Aexish »

Um her recent post on IG..do they not realize they need a new stroller??? Julian looks huge in it! I noticed they haven't changed the car seat either and he is one!

These two have all the time in the world but the mom would rather research her used purses and diets and the dad has no say because he doesnt make money or has any balls

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Alex really had to ruin the good hair by bringing back the tacky dad outfit on IG. She just replaced the clown boots with dad sneakers. She looks so ridiculous.

Honestly, between his sh*tty food, car seat, his stroller, the pack n play he sleeps in when they’re in Florida...I just can’t. They’ll splurge on just about anything except stuff that’s appropriate for Julian. If you don’t want to drop the cash on something brand new then AT LEAST find a gently used crib on a swap site or something like a normal person. They’ve spend months picking out decor for that fugly condo, and not even a real BED for Julian. Pathetic.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Maybe buy him a bed instead of 13 Mickey Mouse plush dolls that are easily $20-$30 apiece & a total waste of money

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Gurugossiping wrote:
heyheyitstay wrote: Maybe buy him a bed instead of 13 Mickey Mouse plush dolls that are easily $20-$30 apiece & a total waste of money
or a stroller that actually fits a 1 year old. she probably wants to keep a SMALL stroller so her baby appears SMALL like her! SMALL SMALL SMALL! "i can't believe how big julian is because michael and i are so small" BARF! god forbid he grows lmao
Lol yes! I said that in my post above that one. The fact that ALL of his stuff is inappropriately sized is crazy.

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

2tired2mom wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:23 am
literallyicant wrote:JuJu is going to be the ring bearer in Frankie’s wedding, so I guess he’d better figure out crawling and walking ASAP! Time for mom and dad to take him out of the containers. Frankie specifically mentioned that he’d be WALKING the rings down the aisle Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that! She is getting married in June, that’s a little soon for a baby not even taking steps not to mention he isn’t old enough at all. That’s gonna be a disaster.
My brother was the ring bearer in my aunt’s wedding at 3 weeks old! My dad carried him down the aisle. I guess if Julian can’t do it himself they might just have Michael carry him or put him in a wagon or something.

Katyakatyakatya1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatyakatya1986 »

The recommendations are to move your child out of an infant seat before the age of one whether they still fit the seat restrictions or not. No way and of my gods for the height after 10-11 months old. I’m not sure how hers is. I saw someone on instagram still has their baby in an infant seat at around 18 months old. His legs are hanging so far out of the seat. They spend all this money but can’t buy or have a sponsor send a concertible car seat. Their stroller is ridiculous and always has been. They are clowns

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Holy cow I can’t believe how much she shops. She showed on IG yesterday a bunch of shopping bags with new clothes and makeup. What else could she possibly need? And poor Julian spent another day trapped in his stroller being aimlessly pushed around Nordstrom instead of his parents actually playing with him. Ugh.

Can we get a new thread?

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

heyheyitstay wrote: diets, donuts, and don’t ask about my mouth lol
New thread plz. I think a lot of people liked this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icantevennnn
Learner
Learner

Post by icantevennnn »

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.13.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.14.03 PM.png
The twitch is REAL in the last vid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

icantevennnn wrote:
Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.13.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.14.03 PM.png
The twitch is REAL in the last vid
I was watching that 90 Day Fiance show and made me think that maybe Alex has Tourette's like that one chick. They have very similar ticks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

Is it possible for them to ever not do a sponsored video?! I watch so many big time YT influencers who have even more viewers than A&M and even they do not post nearly as many sponsored videos. How can you take anything they say seriously when you know they are just trying to make money by acting as if they like this service or product?! I never trust anything A&M say because I know they would accept anything for money. What is with the Zola ad? You have to copy Frankie because she is teaming up them and the knot? She never supported Frankie’s channel but now that Frankie is building momentum, Alex is trying to tag along and promote? I see right through you, Alex! You’re shady!

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Been diggin' Billie Eilish (singer) lately and heard about people making compilation videos featuring her tics, then she came out to having Tourette's on Ellen so I checked out both. Billie's tics are mild-ish and remind me very very much of Alex. Different areas on the face (eyebrows, eyes) and sometimes so small you'd miss it if you weren't looking, but yes. I'm not a doctor obviously and not qualified to diagnose anyone but simply as an observer and regular viewer it looks extremely similar. It makes me wonder if Alex has been diagnosed and considers it no one's business or if her tics are so small and unobtrusive she didn't seek a medical opinion and just lives with it. If it is the case as a public figure she has a platform to bring attention to and be a positive advocate for others with the condition.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”