Dr. Dray - Part 3

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dr. Dray - Part 3

Post by 4 fraud detection »

Express cow is only trying to make a diversion to avoid speaking about what matters : the huge pure scam nectar.
I will back asap about that subject.
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

babyjustice
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyjustice »

4 fraud detection wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:02 am
What are your thoughts/speculations about Angie deleting comments about Dr Ashdray ?
Angie should have added "Dray" to her blocked word list before she even posted it. I get that it's a super sponsored video and appearances matter, which is all the more reason to nip it in the bud. It would have looked better not to delete once it's out there.

I only made it through a quarter of bunny ears rubbing her jaundiced mug with baby oil video. It wasn't sponsored so I knew she'd be phoning it in with a lazy, middle-of-the-night presentation.
I just don't want the amount of stuff in my house to keep growing so fast. I want space more than I want stuff. i want more space than stuff. ~ HLP 2019

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

At 1.30 she makes me wonder who the fuck her channel is aimed at? Her great auntie Mavis?

https://invidio.us/wnvTr1aaDvM?

Quail
Learner
Learner

Post by Quail »

Can someone explain the Dray Gardens reference? I am not getting it. Old person.

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

Is this the new face of QV?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

Quail wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:02 pm
Can someone explain the Dray Gardens reference? I am not getting it. Old person.
Its making an allusion to a documentary made in the 70's, "grey gardens", about a mother and a daughter that live in seclusion under quite squalid conditions. They have also a very strange relationship to each other, fighting all the time and blaming one anotherfor stuff , yet they are so dependent of each other haha.

Thats why dray gardens is such a fitting name for the next thread

Post by Guest »

You all had great thread titles. It came down to Dray Gardens and Re-Apply In Case Of Fire that tied with 7 votes each and I flipped a coin!

Part 4 begins here: viewtopic.php?t=35614

yooguise
Debater
Debater

Post by yooguise »

4 fraud detection wrote:
What are your thoughts/speculations about Angie deleting comments about Dr Ashdray ?
Angie wouldn’t want the sponsors to see her video being derailed by discussions about Blandrea. It’d be bad for business.

She’s all about the money, etc. I have to say, she just looks weird to me, with all the work she has had done on her face. Her skin looks like it has been stretched over a balloon. There’s no movement.

Quail
Learner
Learner

Post by Quail »

gemh94 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 pm
Quail wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:02 pm
Its making an allusion to a documentary made in the 70's, "grey gardens", about a mother and a daughter that live in seclusion under quite squalid conditions. They have also a very strange relationship to each other, fighting all the time and blaming one anotherfor stuff , yet they are so dependent of each other haha.

Thats why dray gardens is such a fitting name for the next thread
Thank you. I have never heard of it. It is fitting!

Quail
Learner
Learner

Post by Quail »

yooguise wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:15 pm
4 fraud detection wrote:
Angie wouldn’t want the sponsors to see her video being derailed by discussions about Blandrea. It’d be bad for business.

She’s all about the money, etc. I have to say, she just looks weird to me, with all the work she has had done on her face. Her skin looks like it has been stretched over a balloon. There’s no movement.
I used to like her. Now she is just a fake shiller.
Obviouslynraking in the bucks.
She spends a ton on clothes too. Nordstrom’s sponsor I guess!

Return to “Dr. Dray”