Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

RosaBelle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by RosaBelle »

It's... actually REALLY sad that the pizza conspiracy is gaining so much more traction than Britanni's story. Like, wow, I haven't heard it mentioned at all in the news, but even my small town radio was talking about the god forsaken pizza that most adults will literally never eat. On a sidenote, I did like this episode a lot better. Though I have to wonder how he's going to top a story about human trafficking in the next one? I feel like that probably should have been saved for the last episode lol.
<3 A party without cake is just a meeting ~ Julia Child <3

Acciolatte

Post by Acciolatte »

RosaBelle wrote:It's... actually REALLY sad that the pizza conspiracy is gaining so much more traction than Britanni's story. Like, wow, I haven't heard it mentioned at all in the news, but even my small town radio was talking about the god forsaken pizza that most adults will literally never eat. On a sidenote, I did like this episode a lot better. Though I have to wonder how he's going to top a story about human trafficking in the next one? I feel like that probably should have been saved for the last episode lol.
I thought it was only 2 parts?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

Okay so I’m from Sweden so I have no idea what the laws are like in the US... is Shane getting sued? I have no idea what a ”cease and desist”(idk if i spelled it right) letter actually is.
I read somewhere on YouTube that he might have to take the whole video down.

I’m unsure about what’s actually going on now. Has he actually been on the news too?! (we don’t even have Chuck E Cheese here so this isn’t relevant news here). How much backlash and attention is this actually getting? Is he being full on sued?
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

NingBing wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:57 am
I have no idea what a ”cease and desist”(idk if i spelled it right) letter actually is.
A written legal warning to not say or do something anymore - in this case, claiming that Chucky Whatever (I'm from Europe, too ;) ) repurposes pizza that hadn't been eaten.

Let's say stoppapressarna were to claim, just for shits and giggles and without any proof, that Victoria is going to give up Estelle for adoption - yeah, they'd definitely get a cease and decist, haha.

So, basically a "ok can you not" kind of threat and shit would probably be fucked if he were to repeat his claims after receiving such a letter.

Phazin
Learner
Learner

Post by Phazin »

I died laughing when I saw that Chuck E. Cheese literally had to address the situation. I didn't think it would blow up like that.
It almost seems a bit unreal how seriously people took it.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

People continue commenting, even on channels talking about the video that Shane should have his own series on Netflix.

God damn it, NO. You're blinded. His "documentaries" are half assed much of the time and I'm including his research or lack thereof.

I found this interesting piece by Michael Moore on making documentaries: https://www.indiewire.com/2014/09/micha ... lms-22384/ <-- read that and try to adapt some of the ideas here Shane. IF you're serious about being this great documentarian.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Michael Moore is an idiot. Let’s hope Shane doesn’t take that Morons advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murpl225
Learner
Learner

Post by murpl225 »

There’s one thing that really bothers me about the Chuck E. Cheese thing.
People are taking it seriously, which is ridiculous. Their whole twitter is responding to tweets from hundreds of people (who clearly need to get a hobby) about Shane’s claims.
If they’ve gone as far as a cease and desist, it’s clearly affecting business.
What annoys me is this: imagine this actually DID affect chuck e cheese’s Business - people might end up losing their jobs. Regardless, I can imagine idiots going in and bothering workers who are probably stressed enough (most are probs teenagers working part time or people supporting themselves on minimum wage) shoving cameras in their faces and asking them questions like Shane did.
And it’s annoying because Shane acted SO sad and on his high horse about people losing their jobs from toys r us. But he’s potentially jeapordising people who work for Chuck E. Cheese with this bullshit. It just shows he really doesn’t care when he’s making money.

whereisthetea

Post by whereisthetea »

Thumbs if you loveshanes videos! :)

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Buzzfeed just posted a video on how Chuck E Cheese pizzas are made

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Shane that's how you make an entertaining video on the Chuck e Cheese "conspiracy" theory... and in only 7 minutes 40 seconds.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Ugh this is so sad. This video could have started a serious conversation about abusive relationships but instead the only thing being talked about is this idiotic Chuck E. Cheese shit, by a bunch of people who haven’t been to one in 20 years and will not go again anyway. Who cares

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:51 pm
Ugh this is so sad. This video could have started a serious conversation about abusive relationships but instead the only thing being talked about is this idiotic Chuck E. Cheese shit

Yeah, that's kind of bothering me too. All the comments on the video when I finally gotto watching it were like "Chuck E. Cheese was Ended" and then there was one about Brittani that was like "She saved herself until she was 31 and then just hopped into bed with the first hot guy who gave her attention?" Was that really all they got from that video? It figures that one of the few times Shane tried to influence his crazy fanbase to support someone who wasn't kind of terrible it didn't really work, lol.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Meanwhile, Chris-chan and Doopie are bumping pussies!

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Shit. Wrong thread.

seacuddle
Debater
Debater

Post by seacuddle »

All these videos and pictures of pizza have made me the first person on earth to crave a chuck e cheese pizza.

ariiecho
Learner
Learner

Post by ariiecho »

This latest conspiracy video was a jumbled mess. First of all those weren't conspiracies: Brittani got scammed. And the pizza is just two halves of different pizzas (cheese/pepperoni). And the voice recorder thing is just a tech gadget. SO WHERES THE CONSPIRACY?? Second of all, can we stop cutting back and forth between these storylines for no apparent reasons and at the most inappropriate times? It felt super rude to his friend that he would cut from her crying about being mentally abused to them giggling over the chuck e cheese mascot. This video was trash...

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

whereisthetea wrote:Thumbs if you loveshanes videos! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Shane Dawson”