Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL) Part 9

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL) Part

Post by MissDelusional »

Hmmm. Like selling his condo ( or not) & moving to Miami? You don't know shit about FL, Peter.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lurker2012 »

withmylittleeye wrote:Bet the Shut Up reply to Alex expressing in a very reasonable manner, that he wasn't comfortable with Peter Pan Moan showing his underwear, will make its way to couples counselling.
I hope so. He showed all of his underwear. Who the Fuck does that? I would be embarassed too if the world saw my underwear that looks like it belongs to a 10 year old boy. I wish i could upload the pic or tinypic would work for me. I cant believe people don't stand up to this fool's antics. He is the most innapropriate, disrespectful and obnoxious person I've ever seen.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Peter spawn- Re: glitter video, God, he is such a dick. His predictability never fails how we knew he would revert back to being a smug asshole once the waters calmed down videos stopped being made about him. I believe in karma but not on narcissists bec he will forever have a crafted and perfected justification for any action or behavior that he does.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Here you go Lurker. I use imgbb, to post pics. so far I havent had any trouble:

Can we talk about how he sniffed this palette? Put his nose all up on it and then he's going to give it away. Ew!

He gets his gross fingers awful close to each shade!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

The fact that he respects none of his husband's nor best friend's boundaries makes me wonder how he REALLY was during his employment at the facility.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

BelovedC_nt
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by BelovedC_nt »

Hey guys, haven't kept up or watched Peter in quite a while since life has been quite busy and I actually have a real career unlike him. But does anyone have any idea when he stopped being a vegetarian??? I just watched a bit of his newest vlog and he was going on about eating all this morning star meat. Also now he regularly shops at Sephora??? Lol what kind of 46 year old man (who doesn't wear make up) regularly goes into Sephora to buy all this shit for himself? It must look ridiculous!

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

BelovedC_nt wrote:Hey guys, haven't kept up or watched Peter in quite a while since life has been quite busy and I actually have a real career unlike him. But does anyone have any idea when he stopped being a vegetarian??? I just watched a bit of his newest vlog and he was going on about eating all this morning star meat. Also now he regularly shops at Sephora??? Lol what kind of 46 year old man (who doesn't wear make up) regularly goes into Sephora to buy all this shit for himself? It must look ridiculous!

Morning Star is vegetarian meat

Post by Guest »

Hold up!! Don Monn is wearing skincare and into cosmetics now?

Firstly it’s not his thing, secondly he’s clueless on everything cosmetics and skincare, thirdly this loon will give the wrong information to his clueless woofpack!

Also he knows you get views by being part of the “beauty community” so his desperation is leaking out of his monn hole.

And touching, sniffing and putting your germs on a product you’re gonna giveaway is unhygienic, he’s a disgusting slob!

Dismissed Monn...GTFO!!

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

clockit777 wrote:Image

Ah the magic of a smoothing filter and a ring light! But he said his Tatcha Water Cream is working so well under his eyes! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol Its like they're working against him. He looks almost freakish with a pair of hemorrhoids under each eye, and part of them magically erased on the sides, a few deep creases on the forehead and somehow no pores. something's very wrong with this picture

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Sorry if I am being dense or if I have missed it completely but did Peter buy all the JS stuff or was he sent it in PR does anyone know? I mean if he did buy it he's spent a pretty penny on it so financially he can't be doing that badly at the minute. If he was sent it then that's a different story, guess it could have been a way of keeping Monn sweet on Jeffree's part, no intention of doing a vid with him but whack him on the PR list!

Anyway, Peter better brace himself as his old nemesis Kuckian has released some more of his crappy make up products lately and his little victim video about Margo Indigo has backfired on John spectacularly. Since we're heading towards Xmas and John is a wounded beast again, Peter better be careful because he may find himself on the receiving end of Kuckian's wrath!

Part of me can't help but wonder if somewhere inside Shamonn he is hoping that Kuckian does come for him again. Let's be real, without what happened to him at the end of last year he would not have the subs he does now thanks to that scandal and several of the big named Youtubers coming out in support of him. Peter still thinks it's because they liked him but in reality Jeffree and co only got involved because of their mutual dislike for Kuckian, not for any concern or love for Peter.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I highly doubt Jeffree sent that stuff to him as PR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

He bought it himself. He bitched about ordering it from Beautylish instead of from J*'s website and how long it took.

Post by Guest »

I think....i could be wrong but jeffree is too smart to associate with Monn after last year and he won’t bother with Monnstrositys scandals and YouTube issues, he’s got better things to deal with than an old, obese lying sloth.

Wow is it time for a new thread?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I think....i could be wrong but jeffree is too smart to associate with Monn after last year and he won’t bother with Monnstrositys scandals and YouTube issues, he’s got better things to deal with than an old, obese lying sloth.

MonnStrosity is a great name for a new thread!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I love it! Let's make it happen!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I think....i could be wrong but jeffree is too smart to associate with Monn after last year and he won’t bother with Monnstrositys scandals and YouTube issues, he’s got better things to deal with than an old, obese lying sloth.

MonnStrosity is a great name for a new thread!

And with something about his lack of review skills like “MONNStrosity can’t review” but something better.

Post by Guest »

PETER MONNstrosity: The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child ??

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Return to “Peter Monn”