Neighzanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 4

babyjade_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Neighzanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 4

Post by babyjade_ »

tinyjammybeans wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 8dfac2.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180803</span><span>/</span><span>dd82e64445d6415b9adefa55d38dfac2</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

truthfully the dumbest tweet i’ve ever read.
I have legit only seen her cook chicken. That's it. I don't care how many ways you can season one type of meat, that does not make you a good cook lmao.

auroratella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by auroratella »

she gets a box of premeasured ingredients and a card with picture instructions, my 6 yo cousin could do that

like she literally cuts up potatoes and puts pesto on chicken, then throws it in the oven, how tf is that admirable?? :rofl:

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

Just goes to show the kind of people that follows her :rofl: no wonder this chick farts and gets celebrated for it :roll: and I think she only cooks bc like someone previously said it's very detailed instructions with pictures and it's one of the few companies that works with Nazanin apart from "cookin" (putting together a preprepared meal)) she sucks at makeup , she has no style but copies everyone else, no creativity to come up with her own shit for videos, she's lazy af to go outside the box and record some good content for her minions :? What girl gonna do? Throw some shit in the oven and record herself playing wife to bum :rofl:

horcrux
Learner
Learner

Post by horcrux »

Lmao.

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

ImageImage

Idk if this got posted on here but i found this on twitter and all I can say is wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mscasey01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mscasey01 »

Wow I miss her lighter hair so much. I can’t get over how bad the almost black colour looks on her. It’s way too harsh. Doesn’t she have people around her to tell her what looks good and what doesn’t lol

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

my tumblr coming for naz on this fine saturday morning

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

Poor thing she thinks she looks good :? And her body inspo pic looks natural not like this ant head bitch with that expensive ass diaper she bought for herself :rofl:

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

I still can't believe that second freaking picture is real. Nazanin has strong ethnic features and she needs to learn to use her softer features like her natural hair and eyebrow colour to tone them down. Instead she has to dye her hair as dark as possible and freaking tattoo her eyebrows as if it was at all necessary. Also this girl is always so late to trends. The centaur body is dead and gone Naz. Amber Rose doesn't even look like that anymore. She just had to do something so drastic and irreversible to her body so she can look like her idols and keep bum Mel around while everyone else is moving towards fit, healthy and natural beauty. Nothing wrong with celebrating your natural curves but getting fat sucked out of you and put in your ass so you can look like a 2016 meme then lying about it is actually a mental illness.
Last edited by 6sideting on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

Also so many news outlets have been reporting this lately https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/pla ... d=56980264

I honestly don't care if I'm coming across as shaming at this point. Getting dangerous procedures done and making your young audience think you naturally look like that or worked hard for it honestly infuriates me. Especially because when they don't see results as "quickly" as she did they'll turn towards these dangerous options because they think something is wrong with them and that's why they can't magically gain weight in their butt and lose it only in their stomach and thighs. I also wanna know who the hell made her so insecure she has to get all these procedures done. People gravitated towards her because she was an average bodied regular girl and I never saw people body shame her, she was always being celebrated. It just goes to show body dysmorphia is REAL.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

Sorry for the third post in a row but new thread is here viewtopic.php?f=548&t=34054 this is getting way too long!

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

And her fans have the audacity to wonder why we can't stand her....... bitch watches her own videos and thinks 'they're fucking amazing' lol sit down child they're not that entertaining

GreyKitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GreyKitten »

I am all for self improvement, however, at least be honest. Does she think people would not realize?She tries to deceive viewers into thinking she has been hitting the gym.

Anyways, I have always sensed a deep rivalry between the sisters, which I suppose is quite normal. It seems like eventually Yasmine will get fed up and there will be some type calling out.

I’m surpised Mel has lasted this long. Think about it, though. Both of them are mindless fools and I highly doubt he will let his gravy train escape.

What will her next procedure entail?

Cupcake-xo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cupcake-xo »

is really annoying and stupid when naz says "why do ppl worry about what others do with their body" um first of all when you put a lie out there, people are not going to appreciate tha,t especially when they watch videos and expect you to be real with them smh she's seriously stupid. stop complaining when you chose to put a lie on twitter.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”