Bunny and Shane Dawson

pitstain
Lurker
Lurker

Bunny and Shane Dawson

Post by pitstain »

This might be a dead section(people looove to hate on Bunny, it's sad :( ) but who else is excited about her collab with Shane Dawson?

lexibelle
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bunny and Shane Dawson

Post by lexibelle »

Not me, not a fan of hers

GloomyBear
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GloomyBear »

I have no idea who Shane is but I liked the collab video and I'm excited to see the rest!
It seems like she is taking his advice to heart with her new video in terms of editing and content.

pitstain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pitstain »

GloomyBear wrote:I have no idea who Shane is but I liked the collab video and I'm excited to see the rest!
It seems like she is taking his advice to heart with her new video in terms of editing and content.
Yess, I hope she is! I love 2012-2015 Bunny and I loved seeing her so real and honest so I'm hoping to see more of that <3

Post by Guest »

I loved this collab. It was great to see the real Rachel and not this character she thinks she needs to be on YouTube. I’m really pulling for her to do more with her influence and expand to an older audience. I love how Shane mentioned she was there for the misfits and people who didn’t fit in; it’s so true. She just needs to find a new groove and regroup.

pitstain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pitstain »

Yeah, I got goosebumps when Garrett was telling her how inspiring she could be to the "outcasts" (I can't remember how he worded it but it was great!), and it totally made me want to go be productive, hahah!
Holy crap her house is amazing btw

Post by Guest »

Her home is beautiful and her closet, wow. I’m happy for her success.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am trying to catch up. LiddlePallid told me about it. She’s just opening up at the part where where I am.
I am happy that she’s going to try. I saw a picture of her closet on another thread. It looks great.

Ally11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ally11 »

I give her credit for trying. I never thought she would show any of her house to her subscribers.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I never actually watched her channel but I love the idea of sincerity and authenticity in the series with her and Shane. I heard about it on another channel and I'm kind of hoping it starts a wave of honesty on YouTube. I think a huge part of why places like Guru Gossip even run as much as they do is because so many YouTubers are so tense about how they are perceived, whether they want to seem perfect or not, and it's kind of started this bouncing back and forth of shutting out humanity in a discussion. It's escalated the YouTubers' fear of criticism and not coming off the way they want to, and it's escalated how harsh people are in their criticisms because they're written off as "haters" anyway. And I think breaking down the barriers and making everyone human again is a nice thing to do. You don't have to always be right or seem like you have your shit together, but as soon as you become inauthentic to prevent that you kind of already lose.

I can also appreciate her fear of revealing how financially/materially successful she is. Jenna Marbles just uploaded a video showing the house she bought and she seemed legitimately nervous about what people would think as well... that people would think it wasn't as special to her as it would be to them, that she didn't earn it or work for it, that she's just showing off, etc. and I can appreciate that angle because it's more authentic than this whole "flex" thing that's become bigger and bigger on the platform.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

pitstain wrote:Yeah, I got goosebumps when Garrett was telling her how inspiring she could be to the "outcasts" (I can't remember how he worded it but it was great!), and it totally made me want to go be productive, hahah!
Holy crap her house is amazing btw
That part made me cry. I always related to Bunny because of how weird she is. I look forward to seeing where her new content goes.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

I used to watch Bunny a lot a few years back, and idk it find of fizzled out and I stopped watching. Or I'd watch like 2min out of and 14min video. I lost interest. Not sure exactly why.

I loved the collaboration it was so easy to watch and interesting ! So happy that she's opening up and being more true to herself. And wow that house !

Plus, I really discovered Shane. I'd heard of him but never clicked on a video, I'm liking his recent stuff.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Return to “grav3yardgirl”