Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

catlady11
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by catlady11 »

Okay, I never watch her videos anymore, but you guys mentioning this clothing video made me have to look it up and WHAT THE F IS GOING ON?! I feel so awkward and uncomfortable that I had to shut it off after outfit number 3. :?

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

You know that point where people say to themselves "I'm too old for this." Watching that was enough for me. The fucking twirl and ass drop. Like wtf. U a stripper now? Nothing against strippers but who does this when trying on outfits? The onesie with whit ankle boot heels.

I cant

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Those stiletto ankle boots. Wow. Everything was so awful and her friends are all liars

idontlikeoats
Talker
Talker

Post by idontlikeoats »

Plus the quality of the video was just aweful.

I get the attraction of the outfits: it leaves nothing of her body to the imagination. The outfit choices are horrible but she looks very fuckable. Like a horny stripper. Sorry mom teehee

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

That was one of the weirdest things I have ever watched - self gratuitous is sooooo bang on. Those outfits were ALL so awful. She totally thought she looked so hot in all of them.

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

she seems very regina george-y, expecting all her friends to praise her and kiss her feet, and being condescending and low key mean to her #bossbase clique (like how she is to lexi). and she would probably get pissed if one of them even attempted to surpass her.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

HoardganizedJen wrote:It's that time... thread name ideas? I can't think of any good ones so hoping you guys can!

Heidi "Boob Pad" Somers
BAAABE! It's Me, Liedi Somers
Heidi Somers Shredding
HAH, I love the boob pad one. Can't think of any other name bc 1. I'm not creative and 2. nothing important/special has happened with her. I feel as if the boob pad is the only thing she's got going on to seem ReLaTaBle

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

I'm not creative but it should include donuts

ManaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by ManaQueen »

Wow I just watched the burn or keep video. I’m just trying to wrap my head around it lol. Her target audience is just all over the place. Like who did she think was going to watch that? Who’s benefit was that for? To remind CG and his boys that she’s hot? I just feel second hand embarrassment watching her tbh. Grow the fuck up. Honestly she just reminds me of those videos people used to send it to get cast on a reality TV show. Like the girl trying to be cast as the hot girl on a reality show. Especially with the camera placement.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

ManaQueen wrote:Wow I just watched the burn or keep video. I’m just trying to wrap my head around it lol. Her target audience is just all over the place. Like who did she think was going to watch that? Who’s benefit was that for? To remind CG and his boys that she’s hot? I just feel second hand embarrassment watching her tbh. Grow the fuck up. Honestly she just reminds me of those videos people used to send it to get cast on a reality TV show. Like the girl trying to be cast as the hot girl on a reality show. Especially with the camera placement.

And what was with all the ass drop stripper moves???? Like with your friends. It was so f cking weird. And like pulling up her shorts and shaking her ass. Like not a single outfit was cool or fashionable. The whole point of Carries closet clean out was that she had super old outfits that held memory or emotional connection or were really in vogue. All of Heidi’s outfits were just super f cking hideous and from like the last 2 years from one of her discount tramp sites, there is no reason anyone should have a closet full of clothes that ugly.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

HoardganizedJen wrote:It's that time... thread name ideas? I can't think of any good ones so hoping you guys can!

Heidi "Boob Pad" Somers
BAAABE! It's Me, Liedi Somers
Heidi Somers Shredding
Literally all I can remember from this thread is the boob pad and the beef curtains.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”