Daddy "Definitely NOT Scripted Videos" Dawson (Part 9)

Izabella

Re: Daddy "Definitely NOT Scripted Videos" Dawson (Part 9)

Post by Izabella »

My god Youtubers are so incredibly lazy. They would never survive a 9-5 with this type of work ethic.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by manu_voo »

manged wrote:
manu_voo wrote:There's a picture on Instagram where Manny was doing Shane's makeup and Shane was wearing a new shirt with Shanaynay on it. Maybe this will be the next video?
Lol that's James Charles. Yes, probably. Ryland also said he'd be doing a collab with James too.
I was entertained by Shane's videos with Jeffree Star, so this could be gold... but I wonder how he will mesh with with James's personality.
Right, sorry.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Izabella wrote:My god Youtubers are so incredibly lazy. They would never survive a 9-5 with this type of work ethic.
Yeah,Shane got angry becuase someone called him lazy on twitter and he was like "Oh my god,I edited TWO videos by myself last week I'm not lazy" :roll:

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Quite honestly I miss his 2016-2017 content. The spooky boys, the casual videos of him sitting in the kitchen doing stuff, the conspiracy videos. It was way more fun and chill.
Ever since hes got cameraman we've been getting way less content and his content isnt even fresh.
He uses the same formula for every 3 part video he makes. Its kinda boring and cringy at times.

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

I know his content has gotten really shitting when I'm genuinely really looking forward to his upcoming conspiracy video. I'd take a full week of him doing nothing but sitting down and whispering/talking shit about crazy conspiracies than whatever the fuck he's been putting out lately, that's for sure. Garrett can be invited but everyone else needs to go.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I honestly wish he would bring back the mukbangs (sorry if i spelled it wrong). I know a lot of people find the whole recording while you eat weird, but i liked them. They were laid back and he was acting like his real self in them.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

does not garret research his content/conspiracies? in the trisha video where they go to his office, garret is suggesting ideas to shane and you can see notes on the whiteboard behind them.

clockitthehouse
Talker
Talker

Post by clockitthehouse »

I made a new thread guys. Not sure how this goes or if I did it right but here you go let's continue there :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=309&t=33582 <3

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

Ryland cares so much about that fucking car, it pisses me off! More than about his boyfriend... He was making Shane feel unnecessary uncomfortable and guilty when he screamed at him "did you just ruin my car?!" And made him check on it... God. If this was my boyfriend whom i love deeply I would be like "whatever, hun", because the last thing i want is to make my loved one feel bad. Money is not everything.

Return to “Shane Dawson”