Sarah's Day

tt96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Day

Post by tt96 »

everything she posts is getting progressively more bullshitty. her latest post honestly makes me think she has body dysmorphia issues and i think its disheartening for her follows. i mean the way she always talks about not being as shredded (when shes still sooo fucking toned) and hoe much its been a struggle for her to accept that could have the effect on her followers and the way they feel about their bodies. i guess thats shes trying to do a somewhat self love and acceptance rant, but i cant imagine her being fine and loving to herself if she gained a bunch of weight, because to her looking good is being skinny and toned.

tt96
Talker
Talker

Post by tt96 »

everything she posts is getting progressively more bullshitty. her latest post honestly makes me think she has body dysmorphia issues and i think its disheartening for her followers. i mean the way she always talks about not being as shredded (when shes still sooo fucking toned) and hoe much its been a struggle for her to accept that could have the effect on her followers and the way they feel about their bodies. i guess thats shes trying to do a somewhat self love and acceptance rant, but i cant imagine her being fine and loving to herself if she gained a bunch of weight, because to her looking good is being skinny and toned.

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

I can't believe her latest post.

Cellulite? really? I know she may have a tiny bit, but it's insulting to others. She's clearly desperate to appear 'relatable'! and more plugs. She is obviously trying to show that she is working with other brands - this is a new fashun one called Morton Mac the Label, basically a brand for skinny people. So relatable Sessy.

She clearly reads on here as it's like she constantly is trying to justify her life and body and about how 'balanced she is'. as if she doesn't believe it herself.

Her latest insta stories was yet again showing her overly full cupboard of 'unhealthy healthy snacks' loving earth, tropeaka and non protein balls...saying how much she is in need of a snack right now.

She is never going to stop. We will need a new thread soon - she really is delusional and I hope that her bubble breaks soon but only so she gets back to how she used to be, fun and normal and healthier.

The vegan clickbait as well - she is still eating eggs so it's disrespectful to other vegans out there who clicked on her video expecting more!

andypeach
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by andypeach »

vlogs are all the same lately. wake up, get food, buy groceries, work out, go on a trip every so often, get sick, get better. yawn

milky_whey12
Learner
Learner

Post by milky_whey12 »

Ew, did she seriously bring ger knit sofa pillow to the beach for that photo? that is discusting, her whole house will be full of sand

orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Post by orangesocks »

What kills me about her latest IG is that there are so many girls out there (I was one of them for a while) who feel the exact same way about HER (if I just looked like her I'd be happy). So many of her followers are probably killing themselves to look like her because she's constantly obsessing over her body and shoving it in her followers' faces and using it to get likes/clicks/views. Obviously that's what fitspos do, to a degree, but the hypocrisy of it just kills me.

MaryJane300
Talker
Talker

Post by MaryJane300 »

She says in her latest post:

'I worked out for over two hours a day in the gym because I wanted toned and lean arms so badly. I look back on photos where I was ridiculously lean and ‘shredded’. I did it. I had rock hard abs, long thick hair, toned arms and itty bitty legs.'

That would be an insult to me if I cared :rofl: as if she had back then lean arms and legs then I would count as a stick which I am not, just fu...ng lean and strong.

She never had toned arms or legs, even when she had abs because she still hasn't figured out how to make them lean. She still trains in a way that cause even more bulk :rofl: Even in her latest "fat burning" video I was laughing all the time the BS she's been doing as "training" :rofl: I could train a bombshell out of her fortunate genetics as she has such a pretty feminine figure.

And she continues:

' And you know what sis... I had never been so exhausted, antisocial and sad.'

Whereas last year, in 2017 January, 04 she says:

'Yay guys, I'm finally well enough to start a brand new project comeback for 2017
Today it's back to my fitness routine, paleo based eating and healthy mindset to reach my goals and get rid of that lethargic feeling I adopted over the chrissy and New Years period. 2016 was the year of balance, I was determined to reach a lifestyle and mindset where I could achieve my health and fitness goals but still be spontaneous and have fun with my friends and family. I definitely achieved that feeling and I've never felt happier in terms of my ability to maintain this healthy lifestyle. I don't regret indulging for the past few weeks and taking time off the gym. If anything, it's re-motivated me and given me back that fire to achieve my goals and smash this year!!'

Every year it's the same controversial project comeback BS? Come on...

But we cannot really blame her for being a child as she had no real-life experience to mature up enough to understand that there are certain things you can and shouldn't share with others. Like you can share your personality, hobby, etc. but you don't give fabricated training and dieting tips to teen girls to get more views.. WTF?!
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”