JRoc812
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: F.O.D (Friends of Derp) part 2

Post by JRoc812 »

Happy New Year Ladies!! May 2016 bring you all Joy, Peace, & Happiness!! <3

Derp has been quiet so I have been watching some her of her friends. The most recent was Happlyeverafter99 think her name is Abigail. WHAT A TRAIN WRECK!! What is up with the chicks that don't look like they have a pot to piss in being such shopaholics?? I guess they justify it because it;s only Walmart and dollar tree but it adds up. No wonder Derp does what she does....she follows ppl with the same questionable financial decision making as her.

Another annoyance is her kid is always in front of the TV. Click on any vlog and there he is in a droopy diaper in front of the TV. I do allow my kids to have some "electronic" time but it seems like all she does is plop him down in front of the tube. I think in her sleep schedule vid she mentions the kids stays up till midnight with her and the husband and sleeps in their bed.

In one vlog you can see her stove top and her washing manchine.... :o Disgusting!!! If she is a SAHM why is her trailer so filthy looking. In her planning vids she has deep clean on there...does she do it. So many head scratches with that one. I will give her some credit though, her makeup skills are YEARS ahead of Derps and her nails are usually always done nicely and don't look moldy.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

JRoc812 wrote:Happy New Year Ladies!! May 2016 bring you all Joy, Peace, & Happiness!! <3

Derp has been quiet so I have been watching some her of her friends. The most recent was Happlyeverafter99 think her name is Abigail. WHAT A TRAIN WRECK!! What is up with the chicks that don't look like they have a pot to piss in being such shopaholics?? I guess they justify it because it;s only Walmart and dollar tree but it adds up. No wonder Derp does what she does....she follows ppl with the same questionable financial decision making as her.

Another annoyance is her kid is always in front of the TV. Click on any vlog and there he is in a droopy diaper in front of the TV. I do allow my kids to have some "electronic" time but it seems like all she does is plop him down in front of the tube. I think in her sleep schedule vid she mentions the kids stays up till midnight with her and the husband and sleeps in their bed.

In one vlog you can see her stove top and her washing manchine.... :o Disgusting!!! If she is a SAHM why is her trailer so filthy looking. In her planning vids she has deep clean on there...does she do it. So many head scratches with that one. I will give her some credit though, her makeup skills are YEARS ahead of Derps and her nails are usually always done nicely and don't look moldy.
If "happilyeverafter"= filthy trailer. Kill me.

Ill check her out JRoc..thanks!

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

OMG that woman, sorry to say, is large! Im outta breath looking at the thumbnails on her YT page.

And seriously....all that crap bought but her front teeth are rotting out of her head. I dont get it. WTF.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

JRoc812 wrote:That Txmommyofboys is a special lil snowflake. Besides LLD1 I have never seen anyone else make high end look so cheap!!! Now does anyone know is she a phony "rich" or authenticate (like hubby has a career cause it's clear from her IG she doesn't have a job, walking around looking like a hot mess)?? I will give her credit though....the weight loss for both her and hubby is impressive. What I have to take back some credit for are those ridiculous hooters!!
They are ridiculous. She needed a lift and not implants. Now she's all top heavy and she's already broad shouldered. Like a linebacker with huge boobs.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

I have to ask you ladies a serious question.....Does this chick look like a MUA (supposedly freelance):

She is a friend of Derps, I remember her mentioning her a bunch but never watched her vids. She was in my recommended videos on YT.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

At least she didn't go as far out of the lines as usual...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Wanna bet those nails are the same acrylics she got 10 weeks ago? Wanna bet she probably never went for a proper fill in and just paints them? Wanna bet she has a nasty ass fungus/mold under those nails? She is a nasty bitch!

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

I was watching one of derp's youtube friends Happilyeverafter99 that came up in recommended and around the 1:12 mark she is giving her kid a bath and that tub and surround are disgusting!! :o
She is a SAHM and in her planner has "deep clean" in it but does she ever make it to the bathroom? How does she think she is getting her kid clean when he is bathing in such nastiness?? Her husband look greasy and unkempt in other Vlogs I checked, maybe he doesn't want to shower in such a nasty tub.

Also Ursula apparently had surgery but don't worry she is fine :roll:
4-5 videos to explain it all. I swear that bitch could win the powerball and still find something to bitch about. Everything is everyone else's fault. I can't imagine living with such a happy person all the time :roll:

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

[youtube][/youtube]
Anyone still watch Ursula? This bitches life is so difficult and someone how everyone is out to get her.

Why the hell was she accepting to use her brother's employ discount forever.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Sorry this posted twice
Last edited by JRoc812 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

This Bitch (Ursula/all4one1fourall) makes me wish I could thumb down her videos more than once!!

This dumb ass says she wishes she could have taken care of her Cat the old fashioned Puerto Rican way like the people in the mountains! Well since she didn't elaborate (I'm sure to avoid hate comments) I will. What she meant was basically taking the animal to a deserted area and leave them there to die alone. Either they get eaten by another animal or they just die from the elements/their disease/hungry or thirst. This Bitch should never own animals if she even thinks this a good idea and humane in anyway.

She is f*cking dirt poor (except when to buy shitty makeup that she can't apply to save her life or tacky hair color which makes her look like a crazy 400lb clown) then maybe don't have some many animals (if I remember correctly from past videos she has 2 more dogs and I though 1 more cat) that you know are going to cost money sooner or later for vet bills especially as they age. Between her last dog that bit her daughter and now her thoughts on what to do the next time her animals get sick Ursula needs to not ever own another pet.

You gotta wonder if the "hate" she seems to get from EVERYONE she encounters isn't because they know what a POS she really is. She comes off sooooo miserably in all her videos and even in her comment section I can't imagine what a horrible wench she is in person.

Sorry for my rant but insinuating you are going to leave an animal to die in the "mountains" just pissed me off. I am ashamed to admit I had family do that too..unwanted dogs, sick cats...all got left on the beach or outright abandoned on the streets so this really pisses me off that she could/would consider this an option.

btw Cracker w/butter and coffee isn't just for "the poor" it is a staple either for breakfast or snack with your coffee for most Puerto Ricans....Asshole!

Imagine living with this face:
Ursula1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Anyone keep up with Amanda? Did she every have her facebook sperm baby?
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

Miss Veronyka is back.
She came back a couple months ago, I think it was, to announce she moved back with the twins.
She divorced her hubs and has an actual job.
TODAY's YT Vid:

Day-uuum, I forgot how to insert a picture!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vwOOOVaoIk&t=0s
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”