laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Post by laura__rosemarie »

mmbrake28 wrote:
laura__rosemarie wrote:Can we stop attacking the shit out of each other for difference of opinion on the Evan video? Come on. We're here because we all have a general dislike of Aspyn, let's not ruin it by talking shit to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the comments (mine included) that proceeded the post calling A+P's video disingenuous and fake were totally warranted. I'm sorry but I'm going to call people out on their shit, hence why I'm on this site.

I think the GG community gets a bad rep because of stuff like this. And it's important that we clarify that we all don't have the same thoughts regarding it.

You're right, we are here because most of us have a general dislike of Aspyn.....BECAUSE of stupid shit that she does/says. This community was built with the sole purpose of recognizing her mistakes/stupidity and calling her out on it. Not just attacking her for no reason. I think the Evan video should be off limits as far as criticism because it's so touchy and such a heart wrenching situation. He will die most likely before he hits 25, if not sooner. This is not about her stupid #goalz Pinterest DIY mess of a house.....this is about a person that is dying. We, as a community, should not be joking or making fun or attacking them on their video because they were too emotional or not emotional enough, etc etc.

I'm ALL about making fun of Aspyn because she doesn't know what a prime number is or because everything in her life is artificial....but I'm not all about making fun or falsely calling someone out when the situation involves life and death. As a community I think we can do better and so that was my sole purpose in my comment above (which I'm guessing you're referring to as "attacking").
I wasn't calling out any one person specifically. I didn't even look at the names of anyone who posted something. I'm just saying in general because I saw multiple posts of people arguing back and forth about it for a page or more and I just thought it got extremely unnecessary. I understand why people would think she was being fake, because she is a fake person and they titled the video "stage 4 lung cancer" and literally nothing else. Which seems like it was for views. However, I also understand the other side people are on saying it's wrong to say someone is faking emotion, because for someone who has been friends with this person since they were a child and then finding out they have lung cancer must be terrible and I understand why they took awhile to talk about it. Now I don't think Aspyn crying was fake but I do think she's an extremely fake person. Either way, it's a really sad situation that Evan has to go through and I just feel like that video should be off limits for us to gossip about because it isn't really about Aspyn or Parker. It's one thing to mention it and discuss it, but gossiping about it just feels wrong.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

mmbrake28 wrote:
laura__rosemarie wrote:Can we stop attacking the shit out of each other for difference of opinion on the Evan video? Come on. We're here because we all have a general dislike of Aspyn, let's not ruin it by talking shit to one another.

I think the comments (mine included) that proceeded the post calling A+P's video disingenuous and fake were totally warranted. I'm sorry but I'm going to call people out on their shit, hence why I'm on this site.

I think the GG community gets a bad rep because of stuff like this. And it's important that we clarify that we all don't have the same thoughts regarding it.

You're right, we are here because most of us have a general dislike of Aspyn.....BECAUSE of stupid shit that she does/says. This community was built with the sole purpose of recognizing her mistakes/stupidity and calling her out on it. Not just attacking her for no reason. I think the Evan video should be off limits as far as criticism because it's so touchy and such a heart wrenching situation. He will die most likely before he hits 25, if not sooner. This is not about her stupid #goalz Pinterest DIY mess of a house.....this is about a person that is dying. We, as a community, should not be joking or making fun or attacking them on their video because they were too emotional or not emotional enough, etc etc.

I'm ALL about making fun of Aspyn because she doesn't know what a prime number is or because everything in her life is artificial....but I'm not all about making fun or falsely calling someone out when the situation involves life and death. As a community I think we can do better and so that was my sole purpose in my comment above (which I'm guessing you're referring to as "attacking").
I wasn't calling out any one person specifically. I didn't even look at the names of anyone who posted something. I'm just saying in general because I saw multiple posts of people arguing back and forth about it for a page or more and I just thought it got extremely unnecessary. I understand why people would think she was being fake, because she is a fake person and they titled the video "stage 4 lung cancer" and literally nothing else. Which seems like it was for views. However, I also understand the other side people are on saying it's wrong to say someone is faking emotion, because for someone who has been friends with this person since they were a child and then finding out they have lung cancer must be terrible and I understand why they took awhile to talk about it. Now I don't think Aspyn crying was fake but I do think she's an extremely fake person. Either way, it's a really sad situation that Evan has to go through and I just feel like that video should be off limits for us to gossip about because it isn't really about Aspyn or Parker. It's one thing to mention it and discuss it, but gossiping about it just feels wrong.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

there's a new thread guys, post there

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”