PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Starbucks_Lover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Post by Starbucks_Lover »

Josh's latest tweet lol. I bet he is referring to Colleen, Trisha, Kory, and Jon..... :D

GrimTragic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GrimTragic »

ackack wrote:
NewbieGossiper wrote:She's hanging out with Trisha Paytas now. She has officially jumped the shark.
I just saw that, looking forward to seeing her with her new best friend forever.
Me too. She will probably be the happiest she has ever been during their adventures, doing the "funnest" things ever. They will probably even go to the best place she has ever been and eat the best food she ever tasted.

Evidently her brain is an Etch-a-Sketch and she just nods her head every morning and starts with a clean slate. 

GrimTragic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GrimTragic »

ackack wrote:I think Colleen is already having a breakdown. I saw a twitter post today where she was singing into the cats ear and then squeezing the cats mouth so it looked like her. she is becoming so crass and vulgar aided and abetted by those 2 hateful people Jon and Kory. She's releasing so many videos (vlogmas aside) and live streaming with HBO clickbait and it's only a matter of time now when it hits her and realises she's had her head so far up her own arse and that people are feeding off her like parasites and as the host she's looking for new extremes to snare the brain dead 11-16 year olds who start nearly every reply with I love you when she tweets another self pity load of old bollocks.
It'll go quiet soon with Chris being all sombre saying that Colleen has been working really hard and what with the divorce that had to happen and her being so fucking happy every day needs a little time out to find even more inner happiness and to stop touring theatres that don't sell out plus to grieve the death of Gus who finally succumbed to his injuries due to the nature of his prop work.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

budofly wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:Only if you escrow are your taxes and insurance rolled into your mortgage. You only have to escrow if you don't have 20% equity into the house.
Untrue. You need mortgage insurance if you don't put the 20% down. Escrow is a holding account to pay insurance and taxes.
Right which is required without the proper equity as is PMI. I'm sure she has 20% in though. I'm pretty sure mortgage laws are the same in almost every state, but I could be wrong. You must escrow it you don't have 20% equity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

soo off topic, It looks like Colleen is a pretty popular conversation here, is it gonna get it's own thread once it reaches 41?

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

tuskvegas wrote:soo off topic, It looks like Colleen is a pretty popular conversation here, is it gonna get it's own thread once it reaches 41?
I wish we can get a spot on the main page. Then we can have a thread for Colleen, Josh, the Clan, the cult, etc.

fosterthepeeps
Learner
Learner

Post by fosterthepeeps »

budofly wrote:
tuskvegas wrote:soo off topic, It looks like Colleen is a pretty popular conversation here, is it gonna get it's own thread once it reaches 41?
I wish we can get a spot on the main page. Then we can have a thread for Colleen, Josh, the Clan, the cult, etc.
Who do we need to ask?

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

New thread is here my friends....

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=31509

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”