Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

Re: Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

Post by Guest »

Hobbie totally seems like the type of guy who texts loads of girls and has one night stands. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just that he comes across that way to me.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Good_Bake »

EnidC wrote:Hobbie totally seems like the type of guy who texts loads of girls and has one night stands. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just that he comes across that way to me.
Agreed! He just gives off that vibe!

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I'm not a fan of her new hair style, it's nothing peculiar but she made a big song and dance over it. What was the big announcement about because it was pointless. I wonder if she will do anything interesting now she's been shipped back to London. She goes on and on about London being nice in winter yet, she will never take advantage of going to any enjoyable fun Christmas festivities which are at her doorstep. I think that her 'so-called' squad are over her. When she tweets them they never reply. She's just ruined every friendship that she's had and takes no accountability for her actions. The long hiatus could be that she might of had another impromptu cosmetic procedure and hid away for a while up North.

When she 'does' comes back on to Youtube I would laugh if the response she gets from her subscribers is underwhelming. Gabbs probably thinks in her pea-sized brain that she was very well missed by the 'close-knit' community lol. Her content is just very boring, nauseating and has no substance. I just laugh at her Vlogs really.

Plot Twist - Whilst far away in Sheffield, her former 'squad' formed a colony and had a committee meeting to officially boot her out of the group so when she arrives back in London nobody will have any association with her again as they had formed a pact.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

fruitloaf wrote:I'm not a fan of her new hair style, it's nothing peculiar but she made a big song and dance over it. What was the big announcement about because it was pointless. I wonder if she will do anything interesting now she's been shipped back to London. She goes on and on about London being nice in winter yet, she will never take advantage of going to any enjoyable fun Christmas festivities which are at her doorstep. I think that her 'so-called' squad are over her. When she tweets them they never reply. She's just ruined every friendship that she's had and takes no accountability for her actions. The long hiatus could be that she might of had another impromptu cosmetic procedure and hid away for a while up North.

When she 'does' comes back on to Youtube I would laugh if the response she gets from her subscribers is underwhelming. Gabbs probably thinks in her pea-sized brain that she was very well missed by the 'close-knit' community lol. Her content is just very boring, nauseating and has no substance. I just laugh at her Vlogs really.

Plot Twist - Whilst far away in Sheffield, her former 'squad' formed a colony and had a committee meeting to officially boot her out of the group so when she arrives back in London nobody will have any association with her again as they had formed a pact.
I watch her vlogs pretty regularly, but I can never recall if there was anything interesting in them. It's always the same thing, she's in her jammies at home and she might record a video. It's always the same thing. I'm sure she can start recycling her vlogs, no one will notice. Ever. Nothing ever stands out.

I kinda feel bad for her, before I was put on antidepressants, I was the same. I just did nothing all day, wasting my time. Late teens and early twenties are just an empty void, because I accomplished nothing. I just wasted 4-5 years of my life.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

staedtler wrote:
fruitloaf wrote:I'm not a fan of her new hair style, it's nothing peculiar but she made a big song and dance over it. What was the big announcement about because it was pointless. I wonder if she will do anything interesting now she's been shipped back to London. She goes on and on about London being nice in winter yet, she will never take advantage of going to any enjoyable fun Christmas festivities which are at her doorstep. I think that her 'so-called' squad are over her. When she tweets them they never reply. She's just ruined every friendship that she's had and takes no accountability for her actions. The long hiatus could be that she might of had another impromptu cosmetic procedure and hid away for a while up North.

I watch her vlogs pretty regularly, but I can never recall if there was anything interesting in them. It's always the same thing, she's in her jammies at home and she might record a video. It's always the same thing. I'm sure she can start recycling her vlogs, no one will notice. Ever. Nothing ever stands out.

I kinda feel bad for her, before I was put on antidepressants, I was the same. I just did nothing all day, wasting my time. Late teens and early twenties are just an empty void, because I accomplished nothing. I just wasted 4-5 years of my life.

I sympathise with you're experiences and hope that things are much better. x

The issue with Gabby is that she has adequate funding, resources and the opportunity to help herself but she choses not to help her situation and continues these weird antics everyday. It's also the fact that she's on a public platform open to a plethora of opinions and scrutiny yet she's not even self-aware of her actions which is very concerning. There's no remorse whenever she openly attacks a person or promotes self-harm to her impressionable followers. Her actions are sick and I'm shocked her management and Jane never intervenes. OK, she's not comparable to the likes of Sam Pepper but she seriously needs help she's scary. I do feel sorry for her sometimes, but her attitude towards others is horrible and she never admits her faults. It's not even like she wants to change her ways to be a more pleasant person.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

fruitloaf wrote:
staedtler wrote:

The issue with Gabby is that she has adequate funding, resources and the opportunity to help herself but she choses not to help her situation and continues these weird antics everyday. It's also the fact that she's on a public platform open to a plethora of opinions and scrutiny yet she's not even self-aware of her actions which is very concerning. There's no remorse whenever she openly attacks a person or promotes self-harm to her impressionable followers. Her actions are sick and I'm shocked her management and Jane never intervenes. OK, she's not comparable to the likes of Sam Pepper but she seriously needs help she's scary. I do feel sorry for her sometimes, but her attitude towards others is horrible and she never admits her faults. It's not even like she wants to change her ways to be a more pleasant person.
She is a horrible person, there is no doubt about it. What I find fascinating though, is how fast she burns through relationships. I think it's out of jealousy, she just can't be happy for another person and must always be better than her friends. Or maybe is a defence mechanism from she was bullied. Just friends long enough, but once her friend would jokingly make fun of her, she would interpret it as an attack and retaliate.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

The recent Vlog was really sad. She's so shallow and only cares about how she looks. There's more to life than you're image. The scrapbook part was too awkward to watch. Full of selfies, but the photos of her with past friends was quite cute but she's not even friends with any of them. Cringe. Getting work done will never solve her issues. When she mentioned living in baggy clothing for a while and her knees hurting just confirms that she's had more liposuction. I think she needs to see a psychologist because, her issues are so deep-rooted. I feel quite bad for her at this point, but she's still so insufferable and acts strangely odd.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Agree. I also watched her new vlog and it was truly sad to watch especially the scrapbook part. A picture with Zoe, Hobby and other friends from the past.

Even more cringey is the fact that non of them really have been friends more like people she hung out with a couple of times. And she dedicates them pages in the scrapbook. Her life is so empty and the loneliness has been strongly present in that vlog.

There have been many selfies of herself, these kind of picutres which are overedited and make her look like a different person.
This scrapbook comes across as a reflection of the kind of life she longs for but is far from the reality. It is uncomfortable to watch. Things are getting (even) more odd with her.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

staedtler wrote:
fruitloaf wrote:
staedtler wrote:

She is a horrible person, there is no doubt about it. What I find fascinating though, is how fast she burns through relationships. I think it's out of jealousy, she just can't be happy for another person and must always be better than her friends. Or maybe is a defence mechanism from she was bullied. Just friends long enough, but once her friend would jokingly make fun of her, she would interpret it as an attack and retaliate.

I agree completely. This is very true and she's like this with all her friends. Treats them disrespectfully and expects them to stick around and have endless sleepovers on inflatable beds, takeaways and watching Disney films lol. She's just digging herself into a bigger hole and until she changes her ways she will be alone. It's sad but true, being happy for others brings joy. The fact that she cannot be proud for her friends is damaging towards her especially her job being on Youtube where they receive opportunities quite often, it's also the fact that she has no composure and can't hold in her ill-feelings towards somebody then she attacks them openly on twitter. It's possible that she uses her attacks as a defense mechanism from her past being bullied, she doesn't seem the type to take jokes well or understands banter unless she's the one dishing it to others.

Helen tweeted recently that she's filming a Christmas cover with Hobbie. Oh, what a turn of events. I can imagine Gobbs being angry with Hobbie which will be unnecessary because Helen's nice but Gobbs cannot stand another female around Hobbie let alone doing a music cover. The jealous green-eyed monster long claws will be out!

hana.bananals
Debater
Debater

Post by hana.bananals »

That vlog just showed how empty her life is. All that make up, curling her hair and running around her flat complaining 'I don't know what to wear guys' just go to and get her eyebrows done, have two lattes alone and then go home.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

EnidC wrote:Hobbie totally seems like the type of guy who texts loads of girls and has one night stands. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just that he comes across that way to me.
he just posted some snaps showing that he's ordered lube from amazon and also showing off his abs so yeaaah I'm gonna say you're 100% right :rofl:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I got a screenshot on my phone of a viewer telling gabby why is she so obsessed with christmas when she's said in the past she doesn't like christmas,but gg doesnt let me login on my phone . I guess this girl is blocked by now and the comment has been deleted :(

also was she on drugs in the vlog? She was dancing around like a lunatic
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I found her dancing in the new Vlog hilarious. It's good to see her happy, but I kept thinking it was an act to appear as if everything is OK. Amelie and Sarah looked quite awkward as if they were forced to be at her flat. Gabby was acting very high in that vlog but she could be simply acting drunk for attention.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

did she actually change her hair? i can't tell any difference

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

fruitloaf wrote:I found her dancing in the new Vlog hilarious. It's good to see her happy, but I kept thinking it was an act to appear as if everything is OK. Amelie and Sarah looked quite awkward as if they were forced to be at her flat. Gabby was acting very high in that vlog but she could be simply acting drunk for attention.
yeah I think it was attention/ omg look at me I'm so happyyyyy.
came across as very fake and attention seeking

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

fruitloaf wrote:I found her dancing in the new Vlog hilarious. It's good to see her happy, but I kept thinking it was an act to appear as if everything is OK. Amelie and Sarah looked quite awkward as if they were forced to be at her flat. Gabby was acting very high in that vlog but she could be simply acting drunk for attention.
They are being paid so ...
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

Shouldn't we make a new thread now???

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

VelvetC0nspiracyGate - The W0es of Being Friendless.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Or

VelvetC0nspiracyGate - The W0es of Being Heartless.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

fruitloaf wrote:Or

VelvetC0nspiracyGate - The W0es of Being Heartless.

I made the new thread :) http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 7#p2363927

Return to “Gabriella”