LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

Post by GirlTalk »

Moonpie wrote:This is so strange. The biggest change I noticed in Lisa's post-surgical video is her NOSE!
I kept thinking that her nose looked noticeably bigger to me. I wondered if the blepharoplasty could possible make her nose appear bigger.

I took 2 screen shots to compare. To me, her nose looks wider at he bottom.....the outer sides of the nostril area.
I am wondering if maybe she had filler put in that big dent in her nose and it made her nose wider? What do you think?

Her nose looks the same to me. As do her eyelids. The pic on the left her makeup looks better with the brighter lip and smoothed combed hair. The right.... the winged hair and the 'no makeup' makeup look is terrible on her. She looks completely washed out and tired. Maybe its just swelling from the surgery.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Moonpie wrote:I'm not sure how much I'll be continuing here anymore lovebug. Thanks for asking though. The forum has changed.
I hope you stick around. But I totally get what you're saying... <3
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

GirlTalk wrote:My shoes can get dusty in my closet... I can't imagine having 'shoe shelves' hanging on my bedroom wall and the dust they would collect. :?
. . . and, cat hair . . . I keep mine in boxes and the tops of the boxes get dusty.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Return to “LisaLisaD1”