Saturdaynightsalrite

MadeinCanada
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saturdaynightsalrite

Post by MadeinCanada »

I love that her quality of most videos is great and since taking youtube on as a 'job' she has upped video output :) partially probably to make consistent money and partially because she has more time. I'm happy with either since the quality is there. I just hope sponsored stuff, free stuff stays transparent and honest.

sosad135
Learner
Learner

Post by sosad135 »

She is just a snarky bitch! Her fake facade is sickening! Look at all of the comments that she responds to. She ignores 99.9999% of the nice ones, but jumps all over anyone who says anything she doesn't like. Not even rude comments.

And as for youtube being a "job" lol @ that.

ivo
Learner
Learner

Post by ivo »

WTD, have you looked at the site you're on? People critique. You only make yourself look ridiculous by calling people "bitchy" and "jealous".

She does have great video quality but I find her quite bland and her conduct is quite embarrassing and unprofessional at times. She is gorgeous, though.

meowmeow
Stalker
Stalker

Post by meowmeow »

I agree. She does come off extremely unprofessional with her snarky replies to constructive criticism. By simply ignoring them she would be seen so much more likeable. By being a You Tube beauty Guru you ARE going to get these comments. It comes with the "job" description. I do get the feeling that she is living off a bit of Glens income. I doubt she is making that much income from You Tube considering her videos dont even have that many views.
She just needs to stop with the attitude.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I just discovered her and I really like most of her vids my faves being her TMI's. I however don't like her bitchy comebacks though it reminds me of that other bitch hollyannaeree. I also don't like that she is a pothead but eh whatever.

Buff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Buff »

Does anybody know what happened with the American hatting stuff?? She and Sanxoo had going??

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Saturdaynightsalright

Post by BulldogRN »

I just discovered this Canadian guru, and I like her a lot! Obviously, I don't agree with some of her viewpoints, but she manages to have this I-don't-care-too-much-about-what-you-think attitude without coming off rude or offensive (like hollyannaeree does, imo. That girl has a my way or the highway mentality with her viewers, and it dissolved any good opinions I had about her). She's very likable and very nonjudgmental. If you haven't already checked her out, you should!

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Re: Saturdaynightsalright

Post by BulldogRN »

Oops, sorry, just realized I posted this incorrectly. I think karissa should have her own space with the other gurus, though.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

Ok, after seeing her comments and Instagram, my opinion has changed. Eh. But I still enjoy her vids. Her chest seriously looks clownlike now, though. Not a good look.

bandzmum
Learner
Learner

Post by bandzmum »

i just discovered Karissa, and its really great to have someone on the central coast, briytneyleesaunders should take a few pointers from her.

coastgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by coastgirl »

I'm enjoying all of her new vlogs. She has been putting out some really top notch editing lately. I know her boyfriend does the majority of it but it's still great to see.

cherrysunset
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrysunset »

I only follow her on her vlog channel but she's really cool imo
Strive for progress, not perfection.
I apologize for any spelling mistakes. English isn't my native language.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”