Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Jobless Jay Schuerman Pt. 61- Snowblowing in Tah

Post by hellyeah »

XSuzX wrote:Hellyeah -
1. I'm not in America
2. I'm not diagnosing I said I was 99% sure
3. I'm just giving my opinion the same as everyone else.
Calling a child 'fucking weird' is shameful and I stand by that.
I agree with the others in that I think Sam is starting to realise as she is comparing him. I feel so so sorry for those kids, they would thrive in a different environment. I hope she reads here and sees that people are concerned.

You're diagnosing in a round about way and then saying you aren't. Just because you (obviously the moral police- which in that case can I see your badge) thinks it's "shameful" doesn't give you a right to attack others for their opinions. You lurk the thread, post a few times, then come out and attack others. At any rate, I'm done talking to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

XSuzX wrote:My youngest son will be 5 in May. He has autism. I'm 99% certain that P is on the autistic spectrum. Comments I'm reading like, he's fucking weird, there's something seriously wrong with him etc are really REALLY making my blood boil. If he is autistic (which I think he is) then shame on you. Honestly, I'm angry. It's not his fault. And there's nothing parents can do to 'cure' it, all we can do is encourage Autism Awareness...
Also, my son has meltdowns so bad that I end up in tears too when it's haircut time. It would be easier to let him grow a mop. Sensory difficulties are a big deal to some kids with ASD. Obviously Sam and Jay could get him assessed, but maybe they have done and aren't ready to talk about it. Rant over!
You're giving Sam and Jay too much credit. They won't even make hygiene a priority for themselves or their kids so I doubt their mental and emotional wellbeing is a priority for them. If that was the case, they wouldn't have a camera in their kids faces from the time they came out of Sam's vagina. They wouldn't let Lily's most embarrassing moments become the main feature of their vlog for the day. All Sam and Jay care about is the mighty dollar and maintaining their lazy lifestyle- even at the expense of their kids' emotional wellbeing. If it doesn't come free Sam wouldn't even be fixing her teeth or going to the dentist.

Another thing is this thread shouldn't make your blood boil. Just 2 things I'll say on that: 1. If this makes you so upset, it's probably not wise to read here. This or any thread aren't worth causing yourself more stress. 2. This thread is solely about the Schuermans. Not the posters or the posters children;therefore, it shouldn't make your blood boil. If the Schuermans don't give a fu€k about the long term effects of compromising their kids privacy and raising circus monkeys who must perform for a camera 24/7 EVERY SINGLE DAY (even the kids urinating/defacating habits are aired for strangers entertainment), well then why should We care? Their own parents don't.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Sam woke up with a really bad sore throat.

She shares her drinks with everyone.

Good job!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Pyramid11 wrote:Sam woke up with a really bad sore throat.

She shares her drinks with everyone.

Good job!
She loves when her babies are sick. Now P can sleep in the bed with her, but not Lily... cause she wets the bed.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”