Kristin Gehm Part 5

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 5

Post by Guest »

Scammed123 wrote:Only the makeup looks the same as Camp's. To me the palette (even the small brush) the lipstick and the blush look the same, but it can be just the same packaging not the same manufacturer.
The picture of the KGB2 is from my kitchen, I guess that's my proof of purchase.
What are your thoughts on the set? Worth $75?

NernerCat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by NernerCat »

He's definitely using a private label manufacturer. I've seen that packaging at all kinds of different salons. My hair stylist called it "Your Name Here Cosmetics."

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I saw Emily commented some little blurb on K's drugstore blush video. Am almost wondering if Kfail has been (not so) subtly hounding Emily to go visit them again, and if Em just throws her a bone like this..?

Yep, his caasmetics definitely look like a 'place your name here' type of thing.

Like I said when she did her 4 looks one palette, that video showed how horrible the products perform. She even had to help out the lipstick with a lipgloss from another brand. And when she showed one of the Camp glosses, it was all separated and gross looking like it had been sitting in the bottom of someone's purse for years.. :? And don't even get me started on those shadows, they looked very poor pigmentation and horrible blending, and that was right after being applied. I am sure within an hour it looked like she just had some darkness on her eyes and probably just made her eyes looked muddied and tired-looking. Just looked like very poor performers, barely dollar-store quality let alone the prices he charges. I don't understand why these women pay those prices. If they think they are 'supporting' Kristin, well, according to her, she does not make a red cent off of this stuff. I mean, do they think they are gonna get personal shout-outs..?

Personally before dropping that kind of dough I would want to swatch the stuff first and be able to return it if I had a reaction to it, at those prices.

But to each their own. :?

CataMaria
Talker
Talker

Post by CataMaria »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote:I saw Emily commented some little blurb on K's drugstore blush video. Am almost wondering if Kfail has been (not so) subtly hounding Emily to go visit them again, and if Em just throws her a bone like this..?

Yep, his caasmetics definitely look like a 'place your name here' type of thing.

Like I said when she did her 4 looks one palette, that video showed how horrible the products perform. She even had to help out the lipstick with a lipgloss from another brand. And when she showed one of the Camp glosses, it was all separated and gross looking like it had been sitting in the bottom of someone's purse for years.. :? And don't even get me started on those shadows, they looked very poor pigmentation and horrible blending, and that was right after being applied. I am sure within an hour it looked like she just had some darkness on her eyes and probably just made her eyes looked muddied and tired-looking. Just looked like very poor performers, barely dollar-store quality let alone the prices he charges. I don't understand why these women pay those prices. If they think they are 'supporting' Kristin, well, according to her, she does not make a red cent off of this stuff. I mean, do they think they are gonna get personal shout-outs..?

Personally before dropping that kind of dough I would want to swatch the stuff first and be able to return it if I had a reaction to it, at those prices.

I noticed this too. I have never seen a lip gloss separate or turn colors simply from being used too much. Also, this is a really silly thing to get annoyed over, but it drives me crazy that they are called "Lip Lavas" lol.

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

CataMaria wrote:
HillbillyDeluxe wrote:I saw Emily commented some little blurb on K's drugstore blush video. Am almost wondering if Kfail has been (not so) subtly hounding Emily to go visit them again, and if Em just throws her a bone like this..?

I noticed this too. I have never seen a lip gloss separate or turn colors simply from being used too much. Also, this is a really silly thing to get annoyed over, but it drives me crazy that they are called "Lip Lavas" lol.
It annoys me too. Because ya know, Mike, when I think of lava I think crusty, hot as fuck molten rocks. Why would I want that on my face?

LucyNyuu
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyNyuu »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote:Like I said when she did her 4 looks one palette, that video showed how horrible the products perform.
I though it was hilarious to hear her describing the colors she used, and I was just sitting here thinking What? All of her looks look like nothing but differing shades grey. How the hell can deep reds and olive greens look grey? Was it her lighting, or is Mikey Mike using the cheapest wholesale shadows he can find? I don't get it. "I put this cranberry in the blahblahblah..." It looked like sparkly grey on her lid, with a slightly darker grey in the crease.

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

Probably spent far more time on this than I should have done, but I couldn't resist. One ticket to hell, please.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

lfp wrote:Image

Probably spent far more time on this than I should have done, but I couldn't resist. One ticket to hell, please.
Shit balls. Fuck me sideways. Every other vulgar thing I could say in admiration and awe of this.

How!? How?! How?! How have you created such a fabulous tribute to our queen and idol, K-Fucker?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She likes the candle from BBW in Aaaaauuutumn. I just love listening to her say Aaaaauuutumn. Good Lord. Learn to fucking speak.

Oddly, a CAMP lip laaaava doesn't make it into her fall lip favorites. Strange, such good quality products, you'd think it could easily compete with Estee Lauder and Bite.....

She drinks sugar and fat-laden creamer for her caaaaawwwwffee. I remain unsurprised.

She just said "No shade." And she was tickled to death with herself and how cute it is that she used the phrase. She's just such a cute, petite little elfette, isn't she?

Maaaawwwwve....How does she get that out of reading the word "mauve"? It boggles the mind.

More blazers and jackets. It's sad she doesn't realize that she shouldn't wear cropped jackets that flare the fuck out right at her huge saddle bag/gunt area. More sad, even, that no one loves her enough to tell her. Put that fashion abortion Torrid disposable junior's mess a-way. You're pulling down decent bucks, as you're so proud of saying. It's long past time to elevate your shit.

Her hair color is already fading. Hair genius, my ass...

She likes to watch NCIS and Survivor, as many retirement home dwellers do. So cutting edge.

Favorite Thanksgiving food time!!!!! She claims not to be interested in eating Thanksgiving feast once she's gone to the effort of making it.....BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT. She does go on to say that later than night when no one else is hungry (CLOSETED SECRET EATER ALERT!!!!!) Bread, mayo, turkey, cranberry sauce. She comes so close to orgasm during the description of this sandwhich. She then cuts away. I think she had to go binge while fingering herself to the thought of the many sandwhiches she'll eat this year in the dark, alone at Thanksgiving.

She was a fat nun for Halloween one year. It's just sad, b/c I'm sure she was a nun b/c that's all they could find to fit her fat ass, a huge tarp of black fabric for the lard assed teenager. Christ on toast, I wouldn't have shared that picture.

I find myself wondering if she'll give any comments on the CAMP shit storm in the comments from last week. I say she doesn't have the balls....

And.....looks like I was right.

What a fabulous Taaaaaaaapic Tuesday that was!

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Her makeup is a HOT mess in the latest video. And she touched her hair 25 times...is she reassuring herself that it's still there? :o

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

HOLY FUCK BALLS that makeup on her face....driving me nuts. BLEND YOUR EYESHADOW! Her makeup makes her face look greasy and that eyeshadow for sure is cheap SHIT.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

So in my Instagram explore page are hippos (all 2 of them...thought it was the same woman at first) showing off their KGB purchase and tagging Kristin. Kristin is commenting back and showing support. If she is getting NO payment out of this, I would be surprised. There is something she is getting out of it...

I noticed her color was faded already too!!! What in the actual fuck. AT THE ROOTS, where it should be staying the longest. Wow. It takes a real genius to fuck that up. Box hair dye lasts longer!

ETA: Damnit, I always post before I find more juicy stuff. APPARENTLY Camp does not list their ingredients on the actual package either!!! One of the people commented on a purchase pic and asked about the ingredients, and the woman said they aren't listed on the package, she had to email them. :rofl: Good god. Camp Cosmetics is People!!!!
Last edited by teebee9 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

teebee9 wrote:So in my Instagram explore page are hippos (all 2 of them...thought it was the same woman at first) showing off their KGB purchase and tagging Kristin. Kristin is commenting back and showing support... and said thank you. If she is getting NO payment out of this, I would be surprised. There is something she is getting out of it...

I noticed her color was faded already too!!! What in the actual fuck. AT THE ROOTS, where it should be staying the longest. Wow. It takes a real genius to fuck that up. Box hair dye lasts longer!
Especially when that box dye is just a shade lighter than black. That shit lasts a LONG time.....Eric needs to be sent paaaacking.

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

dpotter wrote:
OhGirlNo wrote:I think Kristin's clutch *might* be a Givenchy dupe. I don't think the real Givenchy has stitching on the top fold (I could be wrong!). But if Kristin has a Givenchy AND a Balenciaga AND all those thousands and thousands of dollars in high end makeup just wasting away in their cubby holes well... Well, I guess she can spend her money how she wants but I would be a little jealous of her bags.
It looks like the antigona clutch in the 3D style which does have the top fold stitching? I'm still not sure but it looks awfully close.
You're right - it appears that some of them do have the top stitching! Kristin sure does like to have nice things!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

OhGirlNo wrote:
dpotter wrote:
OhGirlNo wrote:I think Kristin's clutch *might* be a Givenchy dupe. I don't think the real Givenchy has stitching on the top fold (I could be wrong!). But if Kristin has a Givenchy AND a Balenciaga AND all those thousands and thousands of dollars in high end makeup just wasting away in their cubby holes well... Well, I guess she can spend her money how she wants but I would be a little jealous of her bags.
It looks like the antigona clutch in the 3D style which does have the top fold stitching? I'm still not sure but it looks awfully close.
You're right - it appears that some of them do have the top stitching! Kristin sure does like to have nice things!
A $1400 clutch to go to Applebee's with Baaaaab the Troll!?!??!?!?!?!

Come the fuck on!

Only in Wiscaaaaaansaaaan.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

I wonder if Baaab has any idea she is buying handbags that cost into the thousands. That's often one of those items men can't fathom to ever cost so much money. I'm curious if Kristin hides the receipts when she get home. Doubt she'd answer that on her next "ask me anything" video!

Also I died at that Ursula illustration above.

Post by Guest »

I do remember her saying that the balenciaga bag was a gift in a comment on IG. That's a pretty expensive gift unless it was from Bob.

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

puppymomma4 wrote:
lfp wrote:Image

Shit balls. Fuck me sideways. Every other vulgar thing I could say in admiration and awe of this.

How!? How?! How?! How have you created such a fabulous tribute to our queen and idol, K-Fucker?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?
Thanks Puppy! I'm glad you all like it :D I guess when your 'model' is as beautiful as K it isn't difficult to find inspiration. ;) Maybe I'll do another one sometime.
puppymomma4 wrote:Favorite Thanksgiving food time!!!!! She claims not to be interested in eating Thanksgiving feast once she's gone to the effort of making it.....BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT. She does go on to say that later than night when no one else is hungry (CLOSETED SECRET EATER ALERT!!!!!) Bread, mayo, turkey, cranberry sauce. She comes so close to orgasm during the description of this sandwhich. She then cuts away. I think she had to go binge while fingering herself to the thought of the many sandwhiches she'll eat this year in the dark, alone at Thanksgiving.
:rofl: I was almost in tears. I watched the video before reading your recap and felt really uncomfortable when she was describing her perfect Thanksgiving sarnie.

Anyone else notice the lack of music at the start of her video? That seven seconds of her shit-eating grin in black and white is really intense.

I could easily see K as one of those women who hides receipts etc from their partners. I bet Fake Chanel Mike's jean chain that Bawwwby has no idea how much a designer handbag costs and K just tells him whatever she thinks is acceptable.

K8NVA
Learner
Learner

Post by K8NVA »

I don't believe the Bal was a "gift" or it was a "gift" like the Tartelette palette was and she messed up later and said she bought it. More likely she considers it to be a gift to herself. I honestly don't care if she's buying expensive purses but again, just don't lie about it.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”