Saaammage

Bear10
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saaammage

Post by Bear10 »

I wonder how soon she'll get into a relationship with Chris because it seems like they're both into each other.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

I'm not going to knock on her for her boob job because that's her body; whether she wants to look like a stick with two melons or a stick with no melons- her choice.

As for Hubs and her separating... I have a feeling they'll get back together sooner or later. She might have a few flings here and there- party it up, etc. but, I think it'll be good for her to get it out of her system. And forreals though... Hubs does not sound like he was at all affectionate or "lovey". IDK... Sam seemed like she covers all the lack of emotions with saying dumb shit like "hubs is just like that..." and shurgs it off but, I bet it bothered the shit out of her since her man is so neutral about every single damn thing. No wonder this bitch be dying her damn hair every week! GIVE HER SOME ATTENTION! Now it's the boob job... okay, let's say its for herself and her saggy boobs after the kids... but come on... a large part has to do with her body image and I really don't blame her. Her body type is very boyish so, if some bolt on melons can make her look more feminine then by all means do it. And I doubt the typical man would be turned on by a boyish body...

Sam needs to grow the fuck up too. She needs to get her life ASAP. She made the choice to have two kids with a man that didn't put a ring on that finger. She should have just made that mistake once and learned from it.

Anyhow, I hope they both learn to be better for each other so that they can be better parents for the girls and appreciate each other more.. And I really hope they do end up back together.

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

I was about to post on this BEFORE she announced it that they were going to break up post boob-job. but I felt mean predicting it haha. I'm not surprised. IDK how anyone can be.

ZEROLURKER
Learner
Learner

Post by ZEROLURKER »

Soooo she is leaving her dog and CHILDREN behind.....

IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

i read this thread a lot, but i finally had to post because her last vlog, just rubbed me the wrong way.

yeah i find it really odd the girls are staying at her ex's place "primarily" when shes the one who is home all day, and he works all the damn time. I mean i understand the dog, hell have a backyard, but the way she spoke "ill take the kids to their hair cuts and stuff...." just seemed so....wrong to me. Like I understand trying to keep them thinking its all normal, but she has her own place now, if they are on good terms and still see each other than the girls should be at both places just as much. when they get older they wont find her place like their home at all.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Yeah that vlog is making me lose a little respect for her. At first I felt bad but she isn't growing up any time soon. She can't just play mommy whenever she wants. Most mothers would do anything to keep their kids and she's just content leaving them at the old house. Her new place is also so dark she is definitely going to have to have tons of lighting for her videos. I don't know. Overall I feel like she should be taking a break until everything settles down and then come back.. it just feels icky that she's pumping out vlogs and videos and her trying to explain things when she's not even sure where her and her baby daddy stands.

This is probably reaching but she had that "smile" when she read that text... and left it in. If you know what I mean. That's new boo smile. I've never seen Sam smile like that. Thoughts?

alohalei
Learner
Learner

Post by alohalei »

HereForTheComments wrote: This is probably reaching but she had that "smile" when she read that text... and left it in. If you know what I mean. That's new boo smile. I've never seen Sam smile like that. Thoughts?

totally "new boo smile"
I wouldn't be surprised.

just like she tried to convince people when jumping from fred to monkey that there was no overlapping.

I mean live your life, no judgment in her choices but she ain't gotta lie to kick it.

just like she was married but turns out she wasn't. being all defensive about being a young mom talking about it's what she always wanted to do but her pregnancy was never planned. always tailoring her story to the make situation in her favor.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

alohalei wrote:
HereForTheComments wrote: This is probably reaching but she had that "smile" when she read that text... and left it in. If you know what I mean. That's new boo smile. I've never seen Sam smile like that. Thoughts?

totally "new boo smile"
I wouldn't be surprised.

just like she tried to convince people when jumping from fred to monkey that there was no overlapping.

I mean live your life, no judgment in her choices but she ain't gotta lie to kick it.

just like she was married but turns out she wasn't. being all defensive about being a young mom talking about it's what she always wanted to do but her pregnancy was never planned. always tailoring her story to the make situation in her favor.
Agreed! All her credibility went out the window with that. She acts like she doesn't have viewers from her purple wall, red asymmetrical bob days. Also, I feel like she didn't do all that in her apt alone. I know she paid movers and etc but they can only do so much right? The entire time she was building stuff I kept cringing that she would pop a stitch. I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say it's the bff Chris. I haven't seen him in a while and you know he's there to help with the smallest things. We shall see.

IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

oh yeah that was so a new guy smile, i wonder why she kept it in there. i wonder if anyone from her ex's family watches her vlogs, part of me feels like shes showing "look i can do this on my own" thing not just for viewers but for other people. "good terms" or not if hes not there with her to see how shes doing things, and if his sister or even he watches her vlogs, it could of been a small way to brag "look how happy new hubs makes me' "look at me putting stuff together on my own," kinda thing,

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

I haven't watched the last vlog, but I definitely don't put it past Sam to do the whole "I don't need you" rub-it-in stance against her ex.

It makes me really sad that she's not even fighting to have her girls primarily, seeing as she is a SAHM and all (Youtube doesn't count. She's not at a 9-5 like Monkey.) You can really tell she zoned out of her marriage/family months ago. Before the Thailand trip, before the kitchen reno - it was at that time she started spending money erratically, started traveling weekend after weekend without her family, started working out, put the girls in school (at least not keeping Miya home longer), started dressing differently - crop tops, dresses, actually putting effort in. Before then, she was ALWAYS in sweats or in Monkey's clothes. She actually interacted with the kids (albeit she was bad at it but she was at least in the same room) and now she's a completely different person. She regressed from being a "mom" to a single girl with no responsibilities.
You can tell Monkey tried to reign her back in - actually proposing (even though she kept saying they were married, she had no ring, etc), buying her what she wanted (spent hours/days looking for the exact car she wanted then upgrading it), etc.
I feel really bad for her girls. As soon as whoever she is dating is public, I bet she'll see the girls less and less because she's "busy". The family those girls will know are Monkey's, no matter how "dysfunctional" Sam always said they were - at least they are around and close.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IrisAllen wrote:oh yeah that was so a new guy smile, i wonder why she kept it in there. i wonder if anyone from her ex's family watches her vlogs, part of me feels like shes showing "look i can do this on my own" thing not just for viewers but for other people. "good terms" or not if hes not there with her to see how shes doing things, and if his sister or even he watches her vlogs, it could of been a small way to brag "look how happy new hubs makes me' "look at me putting stuff together on my own," kinda thing,
omg yes I get that vibe! People cope in different ways and that definitely sounds like something she would do. She's also using the boob updates as a way to show them off. You know she's been vlogging long enough to point that camera back to her face. And she was rushing through the house where it was all blurry.

manders
Lurker
Lurker

Post by manders »

She probably cheated on Alex with Chris if anything.

I'm glad there are others here that see that she was never a good mother. And given that she didn't even try taking her kids, proves it.
I couldn't even call her a SAHM for the last few months since she was NEVER home with the kids. They were always either at school, at Alex's aunt's house or at her parent's. And Alex even picked the kids up and watched them when he got home so she could do her editing and sit in a chair with a face mask and vlog about it. Shouldn't she have been editing and doing all her luxurious crap while Alex and the kids weren't in the house? She most likely spent that time with Chris instead. Disgusting

seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

ZEROLURKER wrote:Soooo she is leaving her dog and CHILDREN behind.....
what the flip....I get if she resorted to leaving the dog if she couldn't find a place that would accept him, but didn't she make a HUGE deal about him? Like "I've always wanted a Chow since Kindergarten.", "My parents wouldn't let me get one but I did as soon as I moved out."
Why get a dog that big if you weren't planning to accommodate for him too?

As for her kids......that was expected, she's trying to act like she didn't have them. As if her raising the kids is a baby-sitting job and not motherhood.
:toad:

La Dolce Vita
Debater
Debater

Post by La Dolce Vita »

Her excuse for not taking her kids (her schedule is more flexible than his) makes absolutely no sense. If it's more flexible than it would be easier for u to drive them to him anytime he wants to see them and they'd be with you all day since you are basically a SAHM. sorry but what a POS.

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

This is probably reaching but she had that "smile" when she read that text... and left it in. If you know what I mean. That's new boo smile. I've never seen Sam smile like that. Thoughts?
Gurl, that's exactly what I thought, she was smiling cuz she's getting texts from a new man.

Anyway, I wasn't going to initially post this because I wanted to give Sam the benefit of the doubt but after her most recent vlog IDGAF. On her Instagram page you'll see she's tagged by @k1ddoicy and she tagged him in one of her recent photos where she thanks him for sending her a shirt. She signed it off with that blowing a kiss emoji. I speculate that there is something going on between the two. Mainly because he also bought the exact same Subaru and named his Stephanie.... It's a bit excessive to give your car a matching name to someone else's as just friends. They also seem to have hung out in LA.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CrazyCapric0rn wrote:
Gurl, that's exactly what I thought, she was smiling cuz she's getting texts from a new man.

Anyway, I wasn't going to initially post this because I wanted to give Sam the benefit of the doubt but after her most recent vlog IDGAF. On her Instagram page you'll see she's tagged by @k1ddoicy and she tagged him in one of her recent photos where she thanks him for sending her a shirt. She signed it off with that blowing a kiss emoji. I speculate that there is something going on between the two. Mainly because he also bought the exact same Subaru and named his Stephanie.... It's a bit excessive to give your car a matching name to someone else's as just friends. They also seem to have hung out in LA.
I completely glazed over the k1ddoicity thing! Call you a detective Image Image Image Image

IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

in onE her vlogs when we went to texas right before the break up. she was with someone, she wouldn't show who. they drove her rental car and they were out to dinner with her. i found it fishy, she said she was there for a private business matter, but now with all this shit going on with her a i dont buy it. i could also be reading to much into it because it happened right before she left monkey.

quams
Talker
Talker

Post by quams »

Hi guys! New here and I especially made an account because of Sam. I really think she's sacrificing her daughters and relAtionship with her husband for a new her. I noticed that she never seem happy before. When feeding the girls, watching them. I think she wants the life of a single youtuber, getting breast implants, doing sexy ootd, travel. She's a very selfish mom, my mom left my dad before and she did everything to take us with her, we lived in a small one bedroom apartment with no kitchen
But look at her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

Her latest vlog showed how much of a rush she's in to start over. Doesn't seem like she's short on $ either. Was she supporting monkey? Remember her saying she had bought him the Range Rover.
Cold of her to leave the girls behind. Not sure how it works legally if they're not married, but they're in daycare full time. Not like she would have them home like day with her. Just nights and weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Welcome to the forum quams!

She probably has extra money because Monkey bought her a lot of stuff and does so many sponsored videos. She seems like she spent frivolously yet saved quite a bit. Her scheduling played a big role in the moneys. Now she's scrambling to get videos posted for more money. She's obsessed with getting new products and complete lines to be the first one to review drugstore crap, that's her niche. If this was me, I would be vlogging the recovery and kind of shying away from saying too much else for professional reasons but she's trying to bank off of this "separation" aka break up. She was getting inconsistent before it all, but now that she's free from monkey she starts uploading and pumping out videos from her sister's place? Seems a little backward and seems like she has very little remorse.

Return to “P-T”