Styleeexo - Shan's OOTDs

Wuzzle
Debater
Debater

Re: Styleeexo - Shan's OOTDs

Post by Wuzzle »

shaaanxo.PNG
The first top in her latest clothing haul/try on - eeeeeep!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nelly_w »

ImageImage

She can wear whatever she wants. But playsuits just don't suit her body shape unfortunately.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

The play suits she gets aren't looking good because they're too high in the crotch area, it looks like camel toe. She's lucky they're loose

bethrose
Talker
Talker

Post by bethrose »

BDuB wrote:The play suits she gets aren't looking good because they're too high in the crotch area, it looks like camel toe. She's lucky they're loose
Haha yes!! That's a recipe for terrible camel toe

melbgurugoss
Learner
Learner

Post by melbgurugoss »

Look in a way I can understand why she continues to wear such unflattering clothes. Like Shan, I used to be thin enough to pull these clothes off but after putting a heap of weight back on it took me a while to realise that I look like an idiot trying to squeeze myself into these skimpy outfits. The sooner Shan makes the same realisation, the better! There are so many more flattering cuts of tops and dresses for her body type, it kind of pains me to see that she's still in that phase of denial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

melbgurugoss wrote:Look in a way I can understand why she continues to wear such unflattering clothes. Like Shan, I used to be thin enough to pull these clothes off but after putting a heap of weight back on it took me a while to realise that I look like an idiot trying to squeeze myself into these skimpy outfits. The sooner Shan makes the same realisation, the better! There are so many more flattering cuts of tops and dresses for her body type, it kind of pains me to see that she's still in that phase of denial.

I have a lot to say to this topic.... A few year back I´ve gained some weight (2 sizes up) and I didn´t realize it until my mum told me very carefully.. Then I looked at some photos and it hit me.. Since then I´ve lost weight but I´m not happy at all, I´m size 10-12 (height 5,8") and hate myself. I´ve gone through non-eating phase, bulimic phase.. Even though I work out and eat quite healthy, my body changes very slowly and it fucking takes lot of work..So I can really relate to Shannon, because denial is something every girl experiences, you know, it´s very hard to admit to yourself that you are bigger..
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

melbgurugoss
Learner
Learner

Post by melbgurugoss »

Lady_Si wrote:
melbgurugoss wrote:Look in a way I can understand why she continues to wear such unflattering clothes. Like Shan, I used to be thin enough to pull these clothes off but after putting a heap of weight back on it took me a while to realise that I look like an idiot trying to squeeze myself into these skimpy outfits. The sooner Shan makes the same realisation, the better! There are so many more flattering cuts of tops and dresses for her body type, it kind of pains me to see that she's still in that phase of denial.

I have a lot to say to this topic.... A few year back I´ve gained some weight (2 sizes up) and I didn´t realize it until my mum told me very carefully.. Then I looked at some photos and it hit me.. Since then I´ve lost weight but I´m not happy at all, I´m size 10-12 (height 5,8") and hate myself. I´ve gone through non-eating phase, bulimic phase.. Even though I work out and eat quite healthy, my body changes very slowly and it fucking takes lot of work..So I can really relate to Shannon, because denial is something every girl experiences, you know, it´s very hard to admit to yourself that you are bigger..
Stay strong lovely Image

Ms_Capricorn
Learner
Learner

Post by Ms_Capricorn »

God all of those outfits you guys have shown her are terrible she looks horrible

I especially hate the playsuits! Maybe its just me but I've never seen anyone wear those before.. and I only live 3 hours from where Shannon is located

Return to “Shaaanxo”