Saaammage

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saaammage

Post by slicker »

You guys are so judgy. She clearly said in the video that she doesn't like what happened to her boobs after the two kids. (Sagging.) And as someone who's weight fluctuates, I can testify that it is traumatic when your boobs start to droop. She's getting an augmentation to put them back where they used to be. Let's not be presumptuous and decide what size she's going to go for before it even happens because for now, all we can go by is what she said.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

People seem to believe that small boobs don't sag. That definitely is not true. Due to genetics and other factors, small breasts can sag badly. I'm pretty sure her boobs have deflated since having the kids and she wants lift and fullness again. Can't really blame her for that but with her lack of fat, her implants might end up looking like weird balls on her chest.

Sometimes being thin isn't enough for some people. Very thin people can lack curves and that alone is bothersome enough. Especially when you want to look sexy in certain types of clothing but end up looking like a crossdressing boy. So I can see why she wants surgery but I think she should wait until she's a little older.

And those contacts gotta go. No, no, no. Just no.

seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

Does anyone else get annoyed at the way she wears her seatbelt in her vlogs now? She used to wear it normally and now she sticks under her armpit.

What the hell? If she gets in a crash, the seatbelt won't do anything. I wonder how many times she's been pulled over for that...
:toad:

EZXIII
Talker
Talker

Post by EZXIII »

Her newest vlog LOL, we all called the fact that she was not actually married.
so interesting though that her and Alex are breaking up, but then again she never really interacted with him on camera, it just seemed like they lived two separate lives.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Wow, I don't know what to make of her latest vlog. I'm kind of not surprised that she and Alex broke up as it seemed like they weren't fit for each other, but because she got pregnant at an early age.. they had to be together. He has a lot of burden from his family and she wants the single lifestyle. I'm worried about the kids though. She seemed kind of like.. whatever about it. "The kids are at his house, they're doing well. I think they caught a cold". I know she's in recovery and it wouldn't be great for the kids to see her but I felt weird that she didn't say she missed them or something. I wonder if the surgery was a catalyst for their break up.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Wow, I don't know what to make of her latest vlog. I'm kind of not surprised that she and Alex broke up as it seemed like they weren't fit for each other, but because she got pregnant at an early age.. they had to be together. He has a lot of burden from his family and she wants the single lifestyle. I'm worried about the kids though. She seemed kind of like.. whatever about it. "The kids are at his house, they're doing well. I think they caught a cold". I know she's in recovery and it wouldn't be great for the kids to see her but I felt weird that she didn't say she missed them or something. She said that the surgery wasn't the reason for the break up but I really doubt it.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

seaotters wrote:Does anyone else get annoyed at the way she wears her seatbelt in her vlogs now? She used to wear it normally and now she sticks under her armpit.

What the hell? If she gets in a crash, the seatbelt won't do anything. I wonder how many times she's been pulled over for that...

She mentioned that wearing the seatbelt normal with her boob surgery didn't feel good. So that may be the reason she's wearing it under her arm. I use to do that a lot when I was younger but stopped because Ike you said- it's unsafe. In part of the vlog she wears the seatbelt normal. So, maybe she was just seeing how it felt. Idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

hellyeah wrote: She mentioned that wearing the seatbelt normal with her boob surgery didn't feel good. So that may be the reason she's wearing it under her arm. I use to do that a lot when I was younger but stopped because Ike you said- it's unsafe. In part of the vlog she wears the seatbelt normal. So, maybe she was just seeing how it felt. Idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was wearing it like that before her surgery though.

seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

haze wrote:Wow, I don't know what to make of her latest vlog. I'm kind of not surprised that she and Alex broke up as it seemed like they weren't fit for each other, but because she got pregnant at an early age.. they had to be together. He has a lot of burden from his family and she wants the single lifestyle. I'm worried about the kids though. She seemed kind of like.. whatever about it. "The kids are at his house, they're doing well. I think they caught a cold". I know she's in recovery and it wouldn't be great for the kids to see her but I felt weird that she didn't say she missed them or something. She said that the surgery wasn't the reason for the break up but I really doubt it.
It seems more likely that it's her lack of involvement with the kids imo. As you guys point out, she's always saying they're with someone else or if they're nearby someone else is watching them while she's on camera.

butreallyicant
Debater
Debater

Post by butreallyicant »

How does it look that after all the lies you finally come clean due to a split.... thats crazy... I mean we already knew it wasn't true but she made sure she put on her blog that she was married because she was worried about appearances.... Hopefully that didn't factor into their split....

I'm not really interested in the details but I hope for the sake of their family they work it out in whatever way is best for them.

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

I remember reading here awhile ago that she wasn't married because she was so excited about the engagement ring and y'all were right! I think it's sad that they split because she just turned 23 and has two girls under 4 to take care of. She's got a great support system but has no college degree and an average youtube channel so it's not like she'll be able to have a great income on her own if they don't work things out. I always thought it was strange that they never got formally married especially after having her second child. I do hope they work things out peacefully though.

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

I just wanna say I called it when I said she would go with C cups! Tbh I was a little heartbroken for her when she said she was getting separated. I give her major props for coming clean about them not being married, even despite all this time. I also give her props for wanting to explain the situation to her viewers because not a lot of people on Youtube will address break-ups. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine because they flaunt their S/Os on every social network and then all of a sudden the SO disappears and the viewers are left confused and guessing. All in all, I don't know what she was thinking having a kid with someone she had only been dating a couple months and at such a young age.... I hope everything works out for her because I grew up with a single mom and it definitely wasn't easy.

seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

Sorry to be off-topic but why is it significant that she never actually married? She was a teenage mom, an older one yes, but that doesn't mean instantaneous marriage.
She had a second kid too, but that still doesn't imply necessary commitment. She had sex and a baby was born, not a marriage.

I get that she lied but that was obvious with her buying stuff that said "single" and not wearing her ring because "it doesn't fit".

Not to offend anyone, I just don't understand.

plz explain

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

seaotters wrote:Sorry to be off-topic but why is it significant that she never actually married? She was a teenage mom, an older one yes, but that doesn't mean instantaneous marriage.
She had a second kid too, but that still doesn't imply necessary commitment. She had sex and a baby was born, not a marriage.
I can't speak for everyone but for me it was significant because she lied about him being her "hubs". She basically implied that they got married and then lied about having a ring but not wanting to marry it. For me it's not really a matter of having a child out of wedlock, instead it was giving off the false impression that she is a wife and he is her husband.

jmmunoz03
Learner
Learner

Post by jmmunoz03 »

I'm curious why they split. She had it made in the shade. She rarely cleaned, took mediocre care of her kids and almost never cooked but she bought everything under the sun and her "hubs" have her all kinds of freedom. Now she's going to struggle like never before. Her YouTube channel will lack in quality because she won't have the funds for all her makeup buying. Living in the DC area is horrible expensive. I wonder if he cheated?? She'll be living with her parents hoarded house in 2 years.

butreallyicant
Debater
Debater

Post by butreallyicant »

seaotters wrote:Sorry to be off-topic but why is it significant that she never actually married? She was a teenage mom, an older one yes, but that doesn't mean instantaneous marriage.

I get that she lied but that was obvious with her buying stuff that said "single" and not wearing her ring because "it doesn't fit".

Not to offend anyone, I just don't understand.

plz explain
Because she made a blog post explicitly stating they were married (which I think she deleted) and that was her husband for no reason.... If you can lie about something so insignificant it makes the validity of everything else she says questionable... I don't want to trust her reviews or anything else now.... Its just shady

seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

jmmunoz03 wrote:I'm curious why they split. She had it made in the shade. She rarely cleaned, took mediocre care of her kids and almost never cooked but she bought everything under the sun and her "hubs" have her all kinds of freedom. Now she's going to struggle like never before. Her YouTube channel will lack in quality because she won't have the funds for all her makeup buying. Living in the DC area is horrible expensive. I wonder if he cheated?? She'll be living with her parents hoarded house in 2 years.
DC is expensive but VA is considerably cheaper. However she does have 2 children and a dog to watch after besides herself.
I doubt her husband would cheat on her, she never spoke bad of him and he seemed to be a sweet father to her 2 children, they probably just realized it's better to not force a relationship for the sake of their children. The girls didn't seem that close to Sam so he probably got tired of bearing all the responsibility of having a job, two children, and a baby mama who's income goes to waste

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

jmmunoz03 wrote:I'm curious why they split. She had it made in the shade. She rarely cleaned, took mediocre care of her kids and almost never cooked but she bought everything under the sun and her "hubs" have her all kinds of freedom. Now she's going to struggle like never before. Her YouTube channel will lack in quality because she won't have the funds for all her makeup buying. Living in the DC area is horrible expensive. I wonder if he cheated?? She'll be living with her parents hoarded house in 2 years.
You are spot on with your post. I think she had more responsibility as a teenager than as a mother of 2. Don't forget they also had cleaning ladies. My guess is "Hubs" will pay a shit ton of child support because he seems like the type of guy who would give up everything for his kids so I don't think she will be struggling THAT much. But in terms of a career for herself I would definitely be worried... she has a Youtube channel that hasn't had much growth in the recent years and nothing but a high school diploma. What will she do when she can no longer do Youtube for a living?

butreallyicant
Debater
Debater

Post by butreallyicant »

CrazyCapric0rn wrote:
You are spot on with your post. I think she had more responsibility as a teenager than as a mother of 2. Don't forget they also had cleaning ladies. My guess is "Hubs" will pay a shit ton of child support because he seems like the type of guy who would give up everything for his kids so I don't think she will be struggling THAT much. But in terms of a career for herself I would definitely be worried... she has a Youtube channel that hasn't had much growth in the recent years and nothing but a high school diploma. What will she do when she can no longer do Youtube for a living?
I doubt she's going to take him to court or have the kids full time for him to have to pay her anything... But I do think he's gonna give her money to get her own place and still support her.

seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

butreallyicant wrote:

Because she made a blog post explicitly stating they were married (which I think she deleted) and that was her husband for no reason.... If you can lie about something so insignificant it makes the validity of everything else she says questionable... I don't want to trust her reviews or anything else now.... Its just shady
Hmmmm, never thought about it that way. I kind of lost interest in her beauty channel once she did "mommy" videos.

At the same time she was getting a lot of flak for being pregnant at such an age. I think she was trying to defend herself and make it seem like the baby was planned or the dad was her soulmate. She also mentioned how financially stable they were because people were being ignorant and acting as if she didn't know what she got herself into.

To us it doesn't seem as much of a big deal but maybe in that moment she was really fed up with people being stupid and retaliated

Return to “P-T”