Izek's Room Tour

UHDPA
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Izek's Room Tour

Post by UHDPA »

Her sons room was so sad looking...She could have gotten him good toys and furniture. Compared to her room it was completely poor. Did any of you see the video? And she has a TV in the room!!!

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Izek's Room Tour

Post by socialight »

UHDPA wrote:Her sons room was so sad looking...She could have gotten him good toys and furniture. Compared to her room it was completely poor. Did any of you see the video? And she has a TV in the room!!!
All his furniture is 'vintage'... she probably spends more on a bronzer than a single piece of furniture for him. She's cheap for anything that isn't makeup or clothing related. Maybe that's how she justifies over spending on herself.

In her vlogmas videos, she and Jessie talk about a toaster oven that was thrifted and they never replaced it because it still works. It looked dirty and overused.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

That's a good point. I never really noticed but thinking back she did say most of what was in her son's room was used. If she didn't spend so much on crap for herself I wouldn't think it was a big deal…But she said she bought that weird streamer/pom pom garland for her Beauty room for $300...

Rauri
Informer
Informer

Post by Rauri »

Honestly his room isn't that bad. I'm having a baby in another 3 months and I'm not buying a whole bunch of stuff my son is going to stop using in a few short years. But then again.... this is Dulce. If she can spend hundreds of dollars on make-up she should throw away in 8-12 months, she shoukd certainly afford nicer stuff. This video is a bit old though, eh? Maybe she's gotten new stuff in that room!

Return to “Dulce Candy”