Branflakes
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Les Mills Bodypump

Post by Branflakes »

Hi!

My uni offers free group fitness classes and a few of my friends want me to try the Les Mills Bodypump class with them but I'm really quite terrified of it because it look pretty difficult haha. Has anyone on here ever tried Bodypump?? Is it as intense as it looks??? I'm not overly athletic. I take a yoga class a few times a week and that's it. Would something like Bodypump be way over my head?

Chrunchie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Les Mills Bodypump

Post by Chrunchie »

I first tried bodypump about two years ago (I was not athletic or anything) and it was fun as hell! Just remember not to use too much weight the first couple times. Your limbs will feel like spaghetti after it :D and you will be so sore... But it is fun! I wasn't overweight back then or anything, but I still lost weight. Remember that bodypump is like cardio and does not make your muscles grow. That's why I don't do it anymore and just lift weights :D

simplyanna7

Re: Les Mills Bodypump

Post by simplyanna7 »

I have been doing body pump for about two years now and it's brilliant. It increase your overall fitness, you feel better after worth and its a lot of fun. Keep it light (in term of weight) at first and build up, you will see results after doing it for a month or so.

Return to “Fitness”