Post by 123house »

Her YAS is annoying af

Grace, shut the hell up

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: FuglyFaceOfBeauty Part 12

Post by bitchesbelike »

Yeah Mary needs to pipe down. Your bestie doesn't even have a "real job".
Sometimes I think she slightly throws shade on Grace a bit.
I remember one of the car vlogs being about YouTubers who couldn't spell and she was harping on about it, and I was sat there like "MAYBE YOU SHOULD FRIKKIN TELL GROSS THEN".

I'm intrigued at what Grace said. Plus, why did Grace's friend say to @ her? She must know that what Grace posted was racist, otherwise why say that?!

Smiths_Fan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Smiths_Fan »

I think the 'when everyone is right about someone you've been rooting for' comment could easily be about Lily. The only other time you see Lily with other Youtubers it's at events and she is always just chatting to her only friend Zoe LDN. I've seen her in other peoples vlogs and she does not look comfortable being around the rest of the fashion/beauty community. I kind of like that she doesn't feel obliged to try and fit in and act sugary sweet and false. Obviously she has to be pleasant because it's her job, but I reckon she's a complete bitch when it comes to talking about other bloggers/youtubers behind closed doors. I can totally see how the others would find her standoffish and cold or 'rude' and that's what Grace is talking about.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

But Grace is being dramatic. They're friends in passing. It's not like she took lily in as a close friend and she betrayed her.

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

I thought Mary was alright before but after looking at her Twitter feed...man she can moan! I guess that's why her and Grace get along so well, probably spend the whole time whining to each other about everything. Love that shade thoooo...."get a real job" :tu:

el24
Learner
Learner

Post by el24 »

Not defending anyone, but Lily's tweet was super annoying. Why did she have to tell her hundred's of thousands of followers and not just message Grace saying it was a bit of a dick move

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

1. You can't talk to Grace, she's absolutely incapable of accepting criticism, no matter how valid
2. Grace would've subtweeted about it either way
3. If their roles were reversed, Grace wouldn't have done it any other way because she loves to pillory people

Also, re: her stomach problem. If she didn't eat like shit all the time, maybe her body wouldn't be acting up.

Richmond_Breezer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Richmond_Breezer »

Longtime luker. Had to join/comment because she annoys me so much. I have a rant of sorts.

Grace really knows how to manipulate the masses to get people on her side. Her tweets are so attention seeking and CuzISaySo was right about how she gets her mates to cyber bully others. She did the exact same thing to that nerdabouttown blogger when she exposed her about her photo shopping her body. She played the victim, bitched about her then got her followers/other plus size bloggers to talk crap about her, WHILE deleting the photo!

Such an idiot.

It's painfully obvious that she is just playing the "plus size" card because of money and exposure, not because she's had an epiphannie about suddenly loving her body as is. If that were the case, she wouldn't still be lying and photoshopping her body.

I also have it on good authority that Simon didn't even fancy Grace in the beginning when they met. It was Grace's friend he liked, but she didn't like him so he went with Grace, presumably because of her money/sugamama/insecure ways. I assume she keeps his attention by showering him with gifts and opportunities. It's sad really.

Richmond_Breezer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Richmond_Breezer »

Grace really knows how to manipulate the masses to get people on her side. Her tweets are so attention seeking and CuzISaySo was right about how she gets her mates to cyber bully others. She did the exact same thing to that nerdabouttown blogger when she exposed her about her photo shopping her body. She played the victim, bitched about her then got her followers/other plus size bloggers to talk crap about her, WHILE deleting the photo!

Such an idiot.

It's painfully obvious that she is just playing the "plus size" card because of money and exposure, not because she's had an epiphany about suddenly loving her body as is. If that were the case, she wouldn't still be lying and photoshopping her body.

I also have it on good authority that Simon didn't even fancy Grace in the beginning when they met. It was Grace's friend he liked, but she didn't like him so he went with Grace, presumably because of her money/sugamama/insecure ways. I assume she keeps his attention by showering him with gifts and opportunities. It's sad really. [/b]

epicdisneyfreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by epicdisneyfreak »

Graces latest vlog.... I can't be 100% sure but I think that she might be on her period... Possibly....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

What makes me laugh mostly about the tweet Gross sent....okay cos Lily Melrose really needs your validation or you "rooting" for her, you fucking moron.

Anyone know what the actual racist post was yet?

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

hi guys,

disclaimer first: I don't post this picture to get compliments or ANYTHING, I just wanna compare pictures because this is another something that proves she's a fucking liar when it comes to her size.

I hope the whole picture upload works.
on the left side (hopefully), there's me. I've ordered the same jumpsuit as beloved gracie. I ordered a size 18. it fits pretty well. I think it's supposed to look something like that but who knows.

when I see her in that thing, I'm just stunned. how the fuck did she get in it?! and WHAT size did she order? her crotch is literally eating the jumpsuit!

Image Image

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

goldensnitch wrote:What the heck you're an 18?! You look like a 14 max! This is what a 14 looks like in my head, so I have no idea what size grace is, although it fits a lot differently on her!
really nice, thanks. :) but I'm not pretending I'm something that I'm not... I just really don't know how she can be comfortable in that thing with her fupa eating the material etc. it's supposed to be loose fitting imo. well. gracie uses harem pants for leggings... soooo....

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

cuzisayso wrote:looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
so ofcourse grace had mary on speed dial the second this happened
cause lets be honest grace is such a "badass bitch" in her own words
but when it comes to the internet she always needs asia, her sister, mary or her groupies to be there asap
cause she cant even handle 1 comments that she wasnt even tagged in on her own.... thats already laughable
but this mary chick really just try and throw shade at someone by saying she needs to get "a real job"
when grace, her beloved friend, that she is trying to attack this person for doesnt even have a "real job" herself?!?!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-------------------------------------------------------------

secondly if you can find urself to stop laughing at that dumbass remark
look at his tweet

if you are "too old" for everything BABES then just get the fuck of youtube
and if you are so old and above all these "immature youtube girls and their drama"
then maybe try not to surround urself purposely with the drama
cause i dont recall ANYONE talking about you or ANYONE shading you
yet here you are in the middle of it all just having to put ur 2 cents in :tu:
Exactly! And if you're "too old", which she is, she should stop quoting Mean Girls. I'm all about a Mean Girls or Clueless quote...but I only do that with friends in private. Not for the "YT community". But should she even complain about comments within the YT community? I mean, it's the only thing that keeps her and her lame friend Grossie Foodchesca moderately relevant.

SanoviaMonet
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SanoviaMonet »

*newbie poster*
Woooow seeing a comparison is solid proof thats shes lying about her size. Im a us 8/10/12 (depends) which i belive converts to a uk 12/14/16. And I KNOW that im way smaller than Grace. If i wasnt so secure in my size her lies could fuck me up mentally and i could be thinking a freaking whale!

RaeciallyBiased
Learner
Learner

Post by RaeciallyBiased »

SanoviaMonet wrote:*newbie poster*
Woooow seeing a comparison is solid proof thats shes lying about her size. Im a us 8/10/12 (depends) which i belive converts to a uk 12/14/16. And I KNOW that im way smaller than Grace. If i wasnt so secure in my size her lies could fuck me up mentally and i could be thinking a freaking whale!

Seriously(and no offense is intended) but is there really anyone out there that has so little self awareness that they could think "I must be huge if a person clearly lying about her weight says she's my size!" I mean, logic tells you she's lying. Right? So, I'd just disregard that. I wouldn't let it influence my feelings about my own weight/size.

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

fatniss_neverclean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fatniss_neverclean »

Is someone gonna tell us what racist thing Gracie tweeted or nah?

Post by Guest »

fatniss_neverclean wrote:Is someone gonna tell us what racist thing Gracie tweeted or nah?
Recently I have seen her post a fair bit joking at the extent of white girls - can't remember why because it didn't strike me as racist (bc reverse racism doesn't exist) but i know a lot of people still think that you can be racist towards white people, which is the only thing i can think could be the problem.

If it is, I don't care, not racist. If I've got it wrong, the ignore all of this.

Return to “Grace F Victory”