Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

signedconfessions
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

Post by signedconfessions »

She is everywhere in Toronto. I saw one of her ads on the streetcars. There is also a HUGE one at our version of the time square. -.-

mariamyzhen123
Learner
Learner

Post by mariamyzhen123 »

signedconfessions wrote:She is everywhere in Toronto. I saw one of her ads on the streetcars. There is also a HUGE one at our version of the time square. -.-
Is she from Canada?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

She's in Prague?? What the actual hell. I would kill to go travel for free to all these places. She doesn't even deserve it!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

She's not from Canada but she was here (Toronto) for youtube fan fest a couple of weeks ago and there were ads of her everywhere. I used to love Bethany even with her cheesy videos that didn't appeal to me that much, but 100% giving up on youtube is sad. As sketchy as Michelle Phan is even with all her outside youtube fame she still continues to upload, making a video a week is not a difficult thing.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

How hard is it for her to hire a filming/editing team? I don't understand how she's still popular flying from place to place and doesn't upload a fucking video.. also was bethany the first girls to start doing those DIY videos?

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

She will be back to the bottom when she gets broke !! She is traveling the world and forgot about her youtube channel honestly what a bitch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mariamyzhen123
Learner
Learner

Post by mariamyzhen123 »

It pisses me off so much that her fans support her no matter what. They she's traveling or whatever but she's not doing meet or greets. She's traveling for her own enjoyment and has completely forgotten about her subbies. I really hope these naive girls realize who beth really cares about

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Really? I thought she was traveling to all those places because she was getting paid to.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

mariamyzhen123 wrote:It pisses me off so much that her fans support her no matter what. They she's traveling or whatever but she's not doing meet or greets. She's traveling for her own enjoyment and has completely forgotten about her subbies. I really hope these naive girls realize who beth really cares about
I completely agree. I don't support her because it's obvious that she doesn't do any YouTube work anymore. She NEVER posts, and when she does she spews the "I missed you so much!" BS.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:i can't trust a girl to be the ambassador of an anti-bullying campaign knowing she was homeschooled. am i missing something? however bad cyberbullying is, you can block/delete/walk away from it, can't you? but when you're bullied at school you live with it every day and suffer through it all while trying to focus on school.
I guess it depends on the context.
If you're being cyber bullied by someone you know outside of the internet and you're likely to meet them offline then yeah there's a huge possibility that you're going to be frightened, blocking them won't solve shit.
But let's say you live in Paris and you're receiving death threats from someone from Australia, what are the chances that you're going to actually bump into each other? Just block them and move on
Then again if you're already miserable offline even reading a nasty message from a stranger can push you over the edge, However I don't think that applies to Bethany, it appears bethany has had it good her whole life and she's just digging for a " feel sorry for me" story like every other YouTuber
Like seriously who on this bloody earth have never been bullied?
Peer pressure
Emotional bullying
Verbal bullying
Mental bullying
Physical bullying
You can get bullied by;
Parents
Siblings
Friends
Teachers
Everyone

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

* anyone

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

byebyebye1 wrote:
mariamyzhen123 wrote:It pisses me off so much that her fans support her no matter what. They she's traveling or whatever but she's not doing meet or greets. She's traveling for her own enjoyment and has completely forgotten about her subbies. I really hope these naive girls realize who beth really cares about
I completely agree. I don't support her because it's obvious that she doesn't do any YouTube work anymore. She NEVER posts, and when she does she spews the "I missed you so much!" BS.
Yeah and when you see Youtubers like Grace Helbig who has an actual TV show regularly upload videos, it makes her look bad.

Ankylosaurus
Learner
Learner

Post by Ankylosaurus »

It's "#MOTAVATORMONDAY" on Twitter today.... :roll: Here's a screenshot of the Photos section, the one on the lower right is giving me a nasty case of secondhand embarassment

Image :love2: Image

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Ankylosaurus wrote:It's "#MOTAVATORMONDAY" on Twitter today.... :roll: Here's a screenshot of the Photos section, the one on the lower right is giving me a nasty case of secondhand embarassment

"8th grade prom" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fashion and flowers
Learner
Learner

Post by fashion and flowers »

kayuhsee wrote:
Ankylosaurus wrote:It's "#MOTAVATORMONDAY" on Twitter today.... :roll: Here's a screenshot of the Photos section, the one on the lower right is giving me a nasty case of secondhand embarassment

"8th grade prom" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is it wrong that i'm practically crying tears of laughter :rofl: :rofl: the patheticness is too much to handle

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”