Cait & Hunt Do Stuff

BlownSave
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cait & Hunt Do Stuff

Post by BlownSave »

The man who hates vlogging has joined youtube with his girlfriend. Although they say they aren't vlogging

pizzapie
Learner
Learner

Re: Cait & Hunt Do Stuff

Post by pizzapie »

I'm not surprised.. they see Charles, Travis and Danny do it..plus how long do you think this we the king money gonna last ? Who's next Coley?

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Post by SporaticFanatic »

I've been lurking here all summer, but this pushed me over the edge into an actual account. What the hell, Hunter? He looks so awkward and disgusted with himself in their little intro video.

Steff94
Learner
Learner

Post by Steff94 »

SporaticFanatic wrote:I've been lurking here all summer, but this pushed me over the edge into an actual account. What the hell, Hunter? He looks so awkward and disgusted with himself in their little intro video.
I noticed that too. The video felt very awkward to watch, in general.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

I don't think is going to last. He seems miserable. Viewers aren't going to watch a vlog where the vlogger is already done with it day one. If he keeps it up it'll be proof that just doing vlogs solely for the purpose of making money doesn't work out well.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

They posted a pizza making video. Neither one is particularly charismatic. Caitlin tried, but really Hunter was just going through the motions. I still don't get it. I liked the cat though, and they let it lurk over the cupboards at them.

mrseverafter
Talker
Talker

Post by mrseverafter »

They just got engaged a few days ago... kind of refreshing that the proposal will probably kept private in a world of Trippy filming every engagement & Travis too. Wonder if they'll make any more videos. I agree that neither is charismatic.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Cue that awkward moment when everyone but Charles is in the wedding party. That's just my guess, anyway.

ailurophile
Learner
Learner

Post by ailurophile »

SporaticFanatic wrote:Cue that awkward moment when everyone but Charles is in the wedding party. That's just my guess, anyway.
Haha I can totally see this happening! And if he is in the wedding party, I think that it'll only be for appearances. But, then again, Hunter doesn't seem like the type to give a shit about what other people think so who knows.
"My parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment." -Ted Mosby

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

There's definitely tension between Charles and Hunter that's exacerbated by the divorce. Charles and Hundo just barely seem like they speak anymore. When Alli was on Tour with WTK it seemed like she and cait and Hundo really got along and Alli was the Bridge between Hundo and Charles. But since Alli has gone there's been zero real and honest documented interaction between them that indicates to me that they are anything other than work colleagues.

Mind you. I'm pretty sure Alli knew Hunter and his brother before she met Charles. When everyone is confused over who knew who (its been speculated Alli knew Trav and Hunter and Drew way before Charles did). But im certain she knew Hunter and Drew. She's mentioned it before.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

They are getting married in two weeks. Caitlin posted on her Instagram that they got their marriage license today, so there will be no repeat of the Travis and Jenny blunder. I take it the band isn't in the wedding party? I haven't heard anyone mention it. Caitlin posted pics of her girls, and I think they're all college friends of hers. They're so private, but I hope we get to see a little something. At least some pictures.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”