If this happens...

sandra063
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

If this happens...

Post by sandra063 »

OT: Ladies, If during a self defense situation, you managed to grab a hold of your attacker's exposed testicles, what would you do? when would consider letting them go?

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: If this happens...

Post by ainthatabitch »

I would hold on to them as long as I possibly could or until the bastard passed out.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

ainthatabitch wrote:I would hold on to them as long as I possibly could or until the bastard passed out.
This. Or until I was able to get someone's attention/help, I guess.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

well even though it would hurt him a lot his arms and hands would still be free, right? you probably wouldn't have a lot of time after his initial reaction to pain until he tries to knock you out. if he were standing i'd pull his balls as hard as i could and try to use either one or both of my legs to kick his legs out from underneath him, probably causing some serious trauma to his sac. if he were on top of me on the floor, after i grabbed his balls and he reacts i'd try to use my finger to dig into his eye socket or break his nose(use the flat of your palm with an upward motion). then if i managed to get out and if he's grimacing in fetal position i'd try to injure him in a way that would be debilitating, but not so much that he'd die, or try to trap him wherever he is. then i'd run away and call for help.

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”