HKaur
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I love him but cheated on him

Post by HKaur »

I was in a long distance relationship with my now ex bf for 4 years ,
In september 2014 we started argueing alot and some other guy came by and at the time i liked the 'high' of a new realtionship
I slept with that guy ,, i then broke up with my bf and told him i didnt love him anymore and that i loved the other guy ( thats what i thought at that time )

Its now april and i miss my ex bf so bad , i haven't actually loved any guy other then him , he was my first true love and and i really want him back in my life

Does anyone think its possible ?

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: I love him but cheated on him

Post by vanillablue »

if you truly love him then let him be free and happy because you won't be good for him.... in life u can't always have what u want...being cheated on is mind rape....

say u are forgiven ur relationship will never heal and be as good as it could have been....even if u think he may forgive u...he'd always remember and move on when he finds something better....

kimmberley
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmberley »

I think every relationship is different, give it another shot what do you have to lose babe!?

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

One of my major relationships ended with her admitting that she cheated on me with another guy, and she wanted to break up because I wasn't sexually active. In that order :tu:

I don't believe in love, personally, I'm of the mindset that it's just a chemical reaction or series of chemical reactions like everything else that happens. It's a biological adaptation that enhances the strength of pair-bonding between animals for the purposes of mating. I have never had a good turnout when it came to relationships, but I take the majority of the blame because I have unrealistic standards and chronically low self-esteem at the same time, which is a bad combination.

Anyway, that was a bit of a ramble. Every situation is unique, so there is no definitive answer to your problem. I suppose my advice would be to be open and honest, regardless of the circumstances. Men respond best to straightforward sincerity. Don't expect the answer you receive to be the one you want, though. But at least you will have closure either way rather than worrying about what could have been. Life is short, take a shot.

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

One of my major relationships ended with her admitting that she cheated on me with another guy, and she wanted to break up because I wasn't sexually active. In that order :tu:

I don't believe in love, personally, I'm of the mindset that it's just a chemical reaction or series of chemical reactions like everything else that happens. It's a biological adaptation that enhances the strength of pair-bonding between animals for the purposes of mating. I have never had a good turnout when it came to relationships, but I take the majority of the blame because I have unrealistic standards and chronically low self-esteem at the same time, which is a bad combination.

Anyway, that was a bit of a ramble. Every situation is unique, so there is no definitive answer to your problem. I suppose my advice would be to be open and honest, regardless of the circumstances. Men respond best to straightforward sincerity. Don't expect the answer you receive to be the one you want, though. But at least you will have closure either way rather than worrying about what could have been. Life is short, take a shot.

Return to “Cheating”