Reine
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Arrow

Post by Reine »

Anyone else watch this?

After catching up with the current season online this along with The Flash are becoming my favourite shows☺

tansnowflakesyndrome
Learner
Learner

Re: Arrow

Post by tansnowflakesyndrome »

I have huge love/hate feels for this show. I enjoy a majority of the plot twists and love love love Felicity. But just some of the scenarios are just a little ridiculous. Like at the end of season one when the big earthquake was announced... How did people not evacuate between the time it was announce (I assume morning/early afternoon) till later that night. And how did Roy not know about it up until it was happening? And why did Sara have to pout her lips 80% of the time when she wasn't talking?

It's a great show to take seriously, but also really funny to make fun of with a SO. And I definitely have to check out The Flash.

I also just realized season 3 is on the CW website and my mom keeps giving me crap for only being on season 2.

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

I like the show a lot but I didn't like the way they handled Oliver's "death" and coming back. I felt like he should have been absent from at least one episode, even with flashbacks, and the way they healed him was just ridiculous. It looks especially crazy in the "previously on" segments after seeing Ra's sword go straight through his chest! No way some herbs were healing that! I did love the way the rest of Team Arrow and Laurel handled everything while he was gone though. Watching them deal and handle the city without The Arrow was fun to watch. I also like how they're handling Laurel's transition into being an ass kicker in her own right and and that it didn't just happen right away.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

felicity has been extra whiney..she must be hanging out with laurel too much

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

I dunno, I actually LIKE Laurel. She actually has a REASON for her complaints. I think Oliver is FAR more whiney than Laurel on any given day. At least Laurel has found her fucking backbone and is trying to grow instead of constantly wallowing in self pity and is trying to move on and become a better Laurel than the one we used to know! I've just never gotten all the Laurel hate. I think Oliver is a FAR more shitty character and human being, yet he gets cut WAY more slack.

SarahG
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahG »

Stopped watching since Oliver came back, Laurel was as annoying as ever but Felicity attitude just threw me off.

Return to “Action”