Hahaahhahaaha bless her heart, lol.

lyra221
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 3

Post by lyra221 »

Sorry for posting twice in one day, but I am bored out of my mind on bed rest. And what do we K-whale followers do when we are bored: watch her vlogs of course!!! :tu:

Anyway, I was watching her newest vlog and I almost fell asleep - her life is so boring. But my little ears perked up when I heard the word lunch. What did she say she was bringing for lunch? On the "menu" is an apple, string cheese, almond butter, and vegetables. Keep eating healthy Gehm, we can see all the weight that you are dropping. ...

Who buys this shit? I am sure she had a side of lard as well .... :rofl:

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

My newest thing is to see how many times in a vlog she goes to turn off lights and how many times she announces the time!! :D

Givemeabreak
Learner
Learner

Post by Givemeabreak »

kittygaga wrote:My newest thing is to see how many times in a vlog she goes to turn off lights and how many times she announces the time!! :D
Yes! This should be a drinking game! Err, I mean "Gehm".

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Some gems "gehms" from the new Camp Caaaaaasmetics Instagram. Lol kills me.

For anyone interested in this crap, it's camp_cosmetics.

I thought he was too different, unique and special for things like social media, websites and videos.....?

Speaking of vids, I wonder of their crappy vids will show up on her channel or his own cunty little corner of YT...?

I died laughing when she said a whopping two people showed up to hang out in the bricked in alley with K-Fail and Michael Jean Chain Fake Chanel Baubles Perich. What a fucking joke.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

lyra221 wrote:And I have to reference what I think was puppymomma's comment about her laughing to herself, as if everything she does is comedic gold! Obnoxious! She forgot to turn down a light next to her face, made a weird tonal noice, and then did her loud cow-like HA! in response. So odd ... and not half as charming as she thinks it is... :?
Oh god, I hate that too... the constant chuckling and then the barked "HA!"s -- drives me crazy! That's why I can usually only stand 30 seconds of her vlogs before I shut them off. Well, that and the relentless walking thru rooms turning on the lights and swinging the camera to and fro. She's not funny, not interesting, not entertaining. Yet she continues to film herself. I'm confused.

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

Yes, when are those vids coming out? She said in today's vlog she was going to talk about it, but I don't think she ever said anything other than they were filmed. Then again, I FF a ton through her videos so maybe I missed it.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I watched most of it (what I could take) and she didn't mention it again. They better not make us wait too long....

:|

xxxxxxxxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxxxxxxxxx »

She was vlogging while she was supposedly taking a break and in the dark. She's so obsessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

xxxxxxxxxx wrote:She was vlogging while she was supposedly taking a break and in the dark. She's so obsessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG really Kwhale? Lucky she fit into the stock room or wherever it was! She acts like a damn kid in elementary school! Maybe that is her secret room to eat Red Velvet Oreos????????? :rofl:

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Vlogging at her job? She has a problem
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Bottom half looks like Porky Pig: nothing new there.

Selfies while driving: guess I shouldn't be surprised, since she vlaaaaags and drives.

She was so cunty to Baaaaab in the latest vlaaaag (in front of the harem, no less!!) He was talking about getting another gun. And in the same breath that she dismissed the idea, she talked about her Sephora trip today with her fat-lipped YouTube friend.

K-Whale, every day you live, you are defined by gluttony and excess. Until your own shit is in order, sit down with shaming Baaaab about his few purchases.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

puppymomma4 wrote:Bottom half looks like Porky Pig: nothing new there.

Selfies while driving: guess I shouldn't be surprised, since she vlaaaaags and drives.

She was so cunty to Baaaaab in the latest vlaaaag (in front of the harem, no less!!) He was talking about getting another gun. And in the same breath that she dismissed the idea, she talked about her Sephora trip today with her fat-lipped YouTube friend.

K-Whale, every day you live, you are defined by gluttony and excess. Until your own shit is in order, sit down with shaming Baaaab about his few purchases.
I love how she makes it a point to say things like "I did not have any bread" "I just have water" and "here is my leftover dinner since I only had 3 bites."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Yaaassss!!!!

But the fact remains, your two female friends who are downing booze and bread are still somehow 100# lighter!!!! Muahhahhahahahhahahah. She is such a twatwaffle.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”