BowBeauty24 Part 4

Vixenish
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 4

Post by Vixenish »

Man, the vid of her inside the school is nuts. Like, can you imagine it? Imagine coming out of class to go to the bathroom or something, when everyone else is in class, and seeing THAT flouncing around in front of your locker. Some 30 year old you've never seen before with an armful of school books.

W t f.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

Vixenish wrote:Man, the vid of her inside the school is nuts. Like, can you imagine it? Imagine coming out of class to go to the bathroom or something, when everyone else is in class, and seeing THAT flouncing around in front of your locker. Some 30 year old you've never seen before with an armful of school books.

W t f.

I doubt she's allowed to shoot while school is in session. I'm sure she goes once school is over for the day, or maybe the school is unlocked on the weekend. I'm sure she has a few awkward run-ins with teachers though.

Vixenish
Debater
Debater

Post by Vixenish »

Ohhh ok, I'm not from the us and it's kinda the opposite here! High schools would never be unlocked and open for wandering on weekends or when school's out of session. If non-staff managed to get in after school here you'd be pulled up and sent on your way pretty quickly! So I had these hilarious visions in my head of her doing it while everyone's in class haha

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

I keep wondering if it isn't a private religious school. Like what if it's attached/adjacent to her church and she wanders in there because she's on the grounds with her parents anyway.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Ah Corazon Sin Cara has another video up!

[youtube][/youtube]

Aalinebahb
Debater
Debater

Post by Aalinebahb »

Drunk af and making our diyuis so probably comparisons when I'm over this hangover because I predict it will be bad. But damn I love the stuff we are making for our actual "collage" classes Monday.

andibinothics
Talker
Talker

Post by andibinothics »

One scroll through pinterest before bed and this caught my eye.
I thoroughly enjoyed Erythorbate's inspirational version much better though gotta say.
ETA: Allie's bae must be cheating on her and hooking up potatoes with nerd glasses too :O
im goin to be a muther 'n i need to think rethponabilities for my child--being off the internet is the best thing for mybb

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

Vixenish wrote:Ohhh ok, I'm not from the us and it's kinda the opposite here! High schools would never be unlocked and open for wandering on weekends or when school's out of session. If non-staff managed to get in after school here you'd be pulled up and sent on your way pretty quickly! So I had these hilarious visions in my head of her doing it while everyone's in class haha

*personal* it's very unusual for schools around here to be unlocked too. i live in Virginia and i know our schools were locked by a certain time because i had after school practices/rehearsals - we always had to go to a specific door that they left unlocked for us to use and one of the admins had to stay behind so they could lock the door(s) when we were done.

idk how allie is able to get footage inside of a school either but i'm willing to bet that she hasn't gone through the school's admin to get permission. i think, if they knew, they'd probably kick her out.

krissymarie
Talker
Talker

Post by krissymarie »

penguinasaurus wrote:Ah Corazon Sin Cara has another video up!

[youtube][/youtube]

ROFL at the end with Brandy Melville! She's such a sheep it's funny.

Corazon Sin Cara brings me life, I need moooooar.
Me when the teas hot.

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
*personal* it's very unusual for schools around here to be unlocked too. i live in Virginia and i know our schools were locked by a certain time because i had after school practices/rehearsals - we always had to go to a specific door that they left unlocked for us to use and one of the admins had to stay behind so they could lock the door(s) when we were done.

idk how allie is able to get footage inside of a school either but i'm willing to bet that she hasn't gone through the school's admin to get permission. i think, if they knew, they'd probably kick her out.

Maybe since her town is so little they use the school building for multiple things in the afternoon aside from being a school. Or her church activities are on the school (I think someone said that already I'm not shore)

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

I need to watch the gas pedal vid once a day. I hope Allie's parents find it and think she's doin hoe shit on the internet, so they cancel their service and Allie has to get a job and move out to have internet again. A girl can dream.

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

Maybe the building isn't a school right now?

A library I frequented was built into an old school; some of the unused classrooms you could reserve for study groups and the like. Maybe it's the same deal here?

Or maybe there's evening classes there, like computer classes for old people and Lamaze for pregnant people. That would explain why her being there wouldn't be so weird.

Or maybe you can lend books from the school's library with the town's library card? I don't know if that's a thing in the US, but where I am from, it has been a possibility. So she could be in a school during teaching hours because she was on her way to the library.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

pinkbows wrote:
Adele FlapBag wrote:I need to watch the gas pedal vid once a day. I hope Allie's parents find it and think she's doin hoe shit on the internet, so they cancel their service and Allie has to get a job and move out to have internet again. A girl can dream.

Gas pedal vid??
This work of art:

[youtube][/youtube]

bananaboat
Learner
Learner

Post by bananaboat »

My boyfriend and I had an Allie binge this afternoon with a lovely hangover shared between the two of us!

Now we can't stop!

He has gone home and I'm reading up on her - my bf can't believe that she's 28! Gosh!! And it was pure comedy about the get ready with me similarities with Mota, and some things very similar to Eva too!!

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

ok so I got really bored and decided to see what she would like like if she fixed her eyebrows and teeth and although this might be a crappy sample you can tell she would look much better with fuller eyebrows

ravioliiii
Talker
Talker

Post by ravioliiii »

She still kinda looks weird... something about her cheeks. Her wrinkles don't help either tbh.

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

But sometimes you can see people in the background (adult people), who knows what's the deal in that place

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I dk, my local highschool has it doors open all the time. I used to work with a lot of teenagers, and sometimes they would just walk out of school when they weren't " feeling a class " and come to work.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

She is so awkward tho, she has that predator quality to her that even IF she was allowed on school grounds, I would still freak the fuck out and call the cops. She is pushing thirty for Christs sake
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

This is real and from a lookbook and not a dawn weiner cosplay :( :( :(

Allie. Youre 28. wearing high pony in a scrunchie for a fun throwback is exactly like if your mom got a shaggy feathered mullet for a fun throwback.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”