Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber)

Post by Snarkyboo »

katelynthern wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:24 am
I also doubt that he will be spending all of his money on this cruise. You can use Disney gift cards to pay for the cruise and we know he receives those regularly. He is also supported on Patreon. I am sure that is how is able to fund a costly 7-day cruise and brand new computer.
people need to stop sending this overgrown toddler of a girl any more money

MsDemeanor
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by MsDemeanor »

Mac, I send you my condolences for today’s video.

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Wait wait wait...he didn't think he'd need an appt for Savi's Workshop? Really?!?!

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

Offfff course he and his patreons picked out the details for his light saber. I knew he wasn't shelling out his own money to make one! Dave looks so beyond over Michael. He uploaded a video saying he was "90% sure" he could stay in FL through April, but was anxiously waiting to hear back from his company. I wonder if he actually wants to stay in FL, or if he just likes the audience he's gotten mooching off of his brother's success in FL.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Another head shaking squeal fest - 54 squeals. It is obvious that he is beyond delusional - he is so manic, speaks so freaking fast and repeats himself over and over … and over. I'll say it again - there is no way in hell Disney would hire a grown man who squeals and giggles and acts like a child, is so over the top manic and speaking like he just chugged 30 espressos, constant pictures with characters - it's creepy and obvious that there are MAJOR mental problems at this point. I need a motrin...

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

mac wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:28 pm
Another head shaking squeal fest - 54 squeals.

I need a motrin...
If this craziness continues, we might just need to start gathering a Motrin fund for Mac.... :D :rofl:

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:11 pm
mac wrote:

I need a motrin...
If this craziness continues, we might just need to start gathering a Motrin fund for Mac.... :D :rofl:
Blah ha ha!! :rofl: :tu: Maybe a patreon for motrin ;)

TikiMeerkat
Informer
Informer

Post by TikiMeerkat »

mac wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:10 pm
InsanityIsMe wrote:
mac wrote:

I need a motrin...
Motreon.

The whole vibe of the lightsaber vlog was like an overexcited child (Michael) being babysat by a patient adult (David). At one point Michael, new $200 toy in hand, asked David what his favorite part of the day was and David, with a serene smile plastered on his face, said something about the food. Michael was like “MINE WAS THE LIGHTSABER!” David was all “I’d like to build a lightsaber but maybe not keep it,” meanwhile Michael was going on about coming back for new colors.

As usual with Michael, I understand and appreciate being enthusiastic about something, but he takes it too far. This is more than just a Star Wars fan geeking out over a cool experience; this is a grown man reverting to childish behavior in a way that is clearly an unhealthy coping mechanism.

Because I’m a glutton for punishment, I rewatched some of the original Disney Wonder cruise with David vlogs last night. At the time they came out I don’t remember thinking anything was off about them, but WOW, watching them now having seen the move-to-Florida unraveling, it’s really really clear that this behavior has been just under the surface all along.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

TikiMeerkat wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:26 am
mac wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:10 pm
InsanityIsMe wrote:
mac wrote:

I need a motrin...
Motreon.

The whole vibe of the lightsaber vlog was like an overexcited child (Michael) being babysat by a patient adult (David). At one point Michael, new $200 toy in hand, asked David what his favorite part of the day was and David, with a serene smile plastered on his face, said something about the food. Michael was like “MINE WAS THE LIGHTSABER!” David was all “I’d like to build a lightsaber but maybe not keep it,” meanwhile Michael was going on about coming back for new colors.

As usual with Michael, I understand and appreciate being enthusiastic about something, but he takes it too far. This is more than just a Star Wars fan geeking out over a cool experience; this is a grown man reverting to childish behavior in a way that is clearly an unhealthy coping mechanism.

Because I’m a glutton for punishment, I rewatched some of the original Disney Wonder cruise with David vlogs last night. At the time they came out I don’t remember thinking anything was off about them, but WOW, watching them now having seen the move-to-Florida unraveling, it’s really really clear that this behavior has been just under the surface all along.

:rofl: Perfect!!

invadergrim
Talker
Talker

Post by invadergrim »

It's alwayws been clear there's something under the surface with him - he's always been a little off and weird and un-adult. This Florida move is just bringing it all out to its most potent. I can't lie tho - love to watch it

rebel
Informer
Informer

Post by rebel »

I like how Michael and David are currently on the cruise and not moderating comments so the top comment on today’s video right now is “Dave low key hates being there”

Somethingsubscribe
Learner
Learner

Post by Somethingsubscribe »

I can’t leave comments on his channel anymore. My last comment was my suggesting he try something new at the parks like the VIP tours or actually stay + review the resorts. GuEsS iM jUsT a HaTER

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Somethingsubscribe wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:34 pm
I can’t leave comments on his channel anymore. My last comment was my suggesting he try something new at the parks like the VIP tours or actually stay + review the resorts. GuEsS iM jUsT a HaTER
Someone on the Tim Tracker board said today that they got blocked by Jenn Tracker on Twitter....so I made this for them. ;-) MK blocking you is a great achievement! Congrats!
gg_acheiv.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:37 pm
Someone on the Tim Tracker board said today that they got blocked by Jenn Tracker on Twitter....so I made this for them. ;-) MK blocking you is a great achievement! Congrats!

gg_acheiv.jpg
I'm in that blocked by Jenn club!!

I wonder how many folks Mikey has blocked from commenting...

jakecava5432
Learner
Learner

Post by jakecava5432 »

jas5q wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:44 pm
InsanityIsMe wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:37 pm

gg_acheiv.jpg
I'm in that blocked by Jenn club!!

I wonder how many folks Mikey has blocked from commenting...
I'm blocked from commenting by Kyle Pallo, who is an underratedly awful vlogger. He is ending his daily vlogs this week

Sharkfin
Talker
Talker

Post by Sharkfin »

I too have been blocked by Michael for daring to question or challenge something in a constructive, completely appropriate way. I guess he only likes people that give him virtual handjobs (does he know what that is?) and allow him to keep living in the mAgIcAl bubble he has set up for himself.

Sharkfin
Talker
Talker

Post by Sharkfin »

Random thoughts on last couple of videos:

- He wears a sweater and heavy jacket to Animal Kingdom but also wears shorts and then talks about how he “didn’t get the memo” it was going to be cold. WHY THE HELL DID YOU DECIDE TO WEAR A SWEATER AND JACKET THEN IF YOU THOUGHT IT WASN’T GOING TO BE COLD?

- During that same trip to Animal Kingdom, he is debating between using Stevia, an all-natural zero calorie sweetener or regular sugar sourced from maple and picks the regular sugar, saying “this is Michael making healthy choices!”. Dude, it’s still sugar! Michael making “healthy choices” in this instance would have been the Stevia, but, whatever. That comment just made him sound like a fool. Also, he is never losing those 30 pounds.

- The lightsaber vlog is just more cringe. His face when he’s building it. How serious he is when he’s posing with it. The fact that I don’t buy for a second he’s actually that into Star Wars. Also, David is so over this shit.

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

I haven’t been blocked yet, goal setting!!

Post by Guest »

Sharkfin wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:18 pm
I too have been blocked by Michael for daring to question or challenge something in a constructive, completely appropriate way. I guess he only likes people that give him virtual handjobs (does he know what that is?) and allow him to keep living in the mAgIcAl bubble he has set up for himself.
virtual handjobs = starbucks giftcards?

DisKit
Learner
Learner

Post by DisKit »

Sharkfin wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Well that makes me want to go over and comment about his doctor parents and new big house and red pill some people. Go out in a blaze of glory.

Return to “Michael Kay”