Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Kikki78
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Post by Kikki78 »

“Masturbate for spiritual pleasure”?
It’s not “spiritual pleasure” Alyse. It’s just an orgasm. Thanks for the TMI update of your morning routine though. 😝 It’s kinda funny how when she was with Drew, she was writing posts about their “orgasmic sex”, but being with Luke now it looks like she’s got that covered on her own. Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Lol kinda don't want the image of Alyse masturbating in my head! :D

twigz2trees
Learner
Learner

Post by twigz2trees »

The comments on her latest video are so satisfying. I’m so glad people are waking up and voicing their frustrations! Her content is so fucking boring, I don’t understand how it took so long.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sapphirerain »

Was it just me or was this website and forum not working for ages...?

I am loving reading the comments on her latest video. People are telling it like it is and it’s amazing. The like-dislike ratio is also hilarious. As a result of her shitty video (again), she has also lost another 1,000 subscribers.

She treats her followers/subscribers like they’re idiots and fools, thinking that they won’t see through her money-hungry ways and scamming tactics. The truth is now that people are seeing her for who she is, calling her out, and they’re not buying the bullshit anymore.

wantstoknow
Learner
Learner

Post by wantstoknow »

Seems like the only purpose oh her "taking risks" video was to get that sponsorship in. Just basic empty surface talk about things she said a million times before. "I'm in a relationship, I'm making a video, I'm taking such risks!"
Feels like she came up with that video idea within 5 minutes, no effort at all. All her videos are filmed inside nowadays, no Vlogs, no effort. Been like that since she came back from Hawaii.

Atreyyu
Learner
Learner

Post by Atreyyu »

She’s saying in the comments that she totally disclosed at the beginning of the video that it was an ad and she’s right...a small white text that appeared at the bottom for less than 5 seconds. A blink and you’ll miss it moment. It’s like she really thought about how she could get away with not disclosing properly. And aren’t you supposed to say it too?

It’s very telling also that she snuck in the word “sponsored” at the very bottom of her description. Even under the usual introduction blurb she’s got on every video. Under all the links to her social media. Which means she purposely put that where there was less chance someone would see it.

What a dishonest human.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Alyse just becomes more and more detached from the rest of the world. In the comment section of her latest video she responded to criticism of her always using ads etc, and she says (I'm paraphrasing) something like "times are tough during this pandemic for everyone". She lives in a mansion in one of the most expensive places in the country, enjoys an overpriced food delivery service, travels when she wants, and apparently also does "energy work" multiple times a week. Speaking of "energy work", this video below was so bizarre. Guaranteed she's trying to loop her young fans into this shit. She also says she goes to her fans ig pages and "stalks" their page, liking their pictures. She's not genuinely interested in her fans, she's searching for more people who she thinks she can manipulate into paying for her services. Parasitic behavior.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Energy work isn't everyone's cup of tea and I have found relief through it - reiki, kiniesiology - but I have never seen energy work like that in the video. It looks like an orgasmic exorcism but less appealing! Why does it not surprise me that Alyse would be into the most far out type of energy work?!

Also the energy work practitioners I've had have been very low key and down to earth, whereas this guy seems like he's on another planet.

This video (by same creator as the one in the post above) is interesting:

She gets some stuff wrong, in that she says Alyse copied Addison into becoming vegan. She was vegan first, as evidenced in the Q&A video she did with him way back in the day where Alyse was soooo passive aggressive about Addison eating meat. That's what makes it so hypocritical that she then shacked up with Douchebag Drew and started tucking into steaks. Yet Addison was more of a hippie, as Alyse's 'plant based diet' was just a guise for her raging ED.

But the rest rings true. Addison was both the one who really was authentic in wanting to live off the land and hike and have a simple minimalist life, and he was also a huge part of Alyse's Raw Alignment aesthetic as he made the videos. Her videos aren't just boring as shit now that she's changed lifestyles, it's because Addison is no longer making them for her.

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

All of her comment replies these days read like they are from neural network/AI/algorithm generated programs. I know they're not, but that's totally what they remind me of. Also, forgive my terrible tech butchering.. I'm not sure what those are actually called.

HarryStylin
Learner
Learner

Post by HarryStylin »

ngo1111 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:00 pm
Alyse just becomes more and more detached from the rest of the world. In the comment section of her latest video she responded to criticism of her always using ads etc, and she says (I'm paraphrasing) something like "times are tough during this pandemic for everyone". She lives in a mansion in one of the most expensive places in the country, enjoys an overpriced food delivery service, travels when she wants, and apparently also does "energy work" multiple times a week. Speaking of "energy work", this video below was so bizarre. Guaranteed she's trying to loop her young fans into this shit. She also says she goes to her fans ig pages and "stalks" their page, liking their pictures. She's not genuinely interested in her fans, she's searching for more people who she thinks she can manipulate into paying for her services. Parasitic behavior.

Whhat?
Ok so I haven't been keeping up.

Anyone watch this video? Can someone please ELI5 what I just saw?

Atreyyu
Learner
Learner

Post by Atreyyu »

Just gonna leave this here...seems relevant because we all know Alyse’s new personality is all from copying Rachel :?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Why do none of these people know how science and medicine work? Its guesswork, it often changes as new information comes to light. "alternative viewpoints" and "false information" are interchangeable now I guess. It's actually really scary to see people buy into alt right/conspiracy talking points and be so convinced it's the "other side" that's brainwashed.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Ugh, thanks for sharing that screenshot. This type of shit makes me sick, and I have no doubt Alyse will be sharing the same kind of misinformation to her followers soon (seeing as she seems to blindly copy everything Rachel Bell does).

These people are dangerous. I am honestly concerned about them as a social problem. People like Rachel Bell who are talking about this crap are the same people who think the coronavirus is a planned hoax. They are the people who refuse to wear masks because they see it as an infringement upon their ‘individual rights’ rather than a collective safety action for the greater good of the community. They are the people who attempt to enter a shop without a mask and bully/intimidate the employees who are just trying to do their job during a PANDEMIC and comply with health regulations (I’ve literally dealt with customers like this at my workplace). They are the people who verbally abuse and physically assault police officers when police approach them for not wearing a mask in public. They are the people who still have large social gatherings whilst explicitly being told not to in order to reduce the spread of this virus. They are the alt-right who don’t fucking care about anyone but themselves.

Has Rachel Bell ever thought that maybe her “alternative viewpoints” are censored or deleted because they’re actually FALSE BULLSHIT with no basis in science or medicine? Oh, that’s right - these idiots don’t believe in the science or medicine that has developed steadily with evidence across so many centuries.

I wish these uneducated dimwits were banned from Instagram and YouTube. They are the last people who actually deserve any of the luxuries they take for granted.

Rant over. Thanks for reading.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

mynamemaybeamy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:44 pm
All of her comment replies these days read like they are from neural network/AI/algorithm generated programs. I know they're not, but that's totally what they remind me of. Also, forgive my terrible tech butchering.. I'm not sure what those are actually called.
They're so predictable. I imagine Alyse's response to you would be:

"Thank you so much for sharing your experience mynamemaybeamy! I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I hear you that my current content doesn't resonate with you. I am ever evolving as the beam of light I am, so I highly recommend you find what vibes with where you're at with your journey. That's so interesting that you say my comment replies read like they are from a cyborg. I pride myself on being the most human person to have human-ed, yet still remain in touch with my alien sisters. Even though you do not find enlightenment in my passive aggressive scripted replies, I know that others truly align with them. Thanks for your unique perspective girlfriend! :)"

Kokokooooo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kokokooooo »

Atreyyu wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Just gonna leave this here...seems relevant because we all know Alyse’s new personality is all from copying Rachel :?
This is such a strange post, does she know about The Red Pill community on Reddit, and just chose this metaphor coincidentally? Or is she also in support of the TRP ideologies?

jjohnsonfaye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jjohnsonfaye »

Her latest comments are asking about Psilo and said they haven't seen him at all. I'm blocked, can anyone verify that?

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

jjohnsonfaye wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:54 pm
Her latest comments are asking about Psilo and said they haven't seen him at all. I'm blocked, can anyone verify that?
I've noticed Alyse often replies with: he's fine and he's happy to anyone asking about Psilo. But who really knows. I wouldn't put it past Alyse if she got rid of him.

hotandbothered93
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hotandbothered93 »

BBicecream wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:45 pm
jjohnsonfaye wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:54 pm
I've noticed Alyse often replies with: he's fine and he's happy to anyone asking about Psilo. But who really knows. I wouldn't put it past Alyse if she got rid of him.
Psilo showed up in her instagram stories, baby voice and all, most definitely because of everyone asking.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Wow I saw her pop up on my insta and I was like what happened to this girl. Last time I watched she was a hippy vegan. Now she's certified conspiracy theorist.

These type of people are either knowingly manipulators or they have mental illness and are delusional. She looks really unhealthy skinny or something too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

It's actually creepy how she is physically morphing into Rachel. I mean her actual facial features, she doesn't look like she used to. :?

Alyse is ignorant and an idiot, but she is good at scamming. I'm not surprised someone like her is full on into conspiracy theories.
Still infuriates me to read the shit she and he friends write.

Return to “Alyse Parker”