Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sapphirerain »

Thank you, [mention]Charis123 [/mention]for the new thread title discussion.

Continue gossiping here!

Re: Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Post by Guest »

So she’s moving back to Hawaii?

BarefootFreedom
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by BarefootFreedom »

That was the dumbest move ever.
First... her claimed "disabilities", mental or physical would completely void her brand. She can't say she's leveling up and cured of all illness and feeling amazing with her shrooms and aliens and alignment accelerator/confidence mastery courses and secret key to life if she also claims to require a service dog to perform tasks that she cannot do herself.

Second... the legitimate service dog community gets enough flak from bullshitters like her.

BarefootFreedom
Learner
Learner

Post by BarefootFreedom »

That was the dumbest move ever.
First... her claimed "disabilities", mental or physical would completely void her brand. She can't say she's leveling up and cured of all illness and feeling amazing with her shrooms and aliens and alignment accelerator/confidence mastery courses and secret key to life if she also claims to require a service dog to perform tasks that she cannot do herself.

Second... the legitimate service dog community gets enough flak from bullshitters like her.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Huh...? Is she moving back to Hawaii!? I thought Hawaii was supposedly the cause of her ‘mould issues’ and her ‘chronic illness’...? She’s actually the worst.

Disapproving Rabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by Disapproving Rabbit »

IEatEverything wrote: So she’s moving back to Hawaii?
That FB post of hers is from 2018. She’s planning on moving back to Hawaii when she can though. Problems is, her business is still listed as being in bad standing on the state website though, so she can’t legally can’t conduct any business there until she clears that up. I don’t see her moving back anytime soon.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I think this was mentioned on the old thread, but I found someone like the old Alyse! Her name is Isabel Paige, and she’s quit college, got a yoga education, but what I think it’s the most admirable, is she worked a job she hated for a year to create the life she now lives. She’s just making a tiny house soon! I was pretty excited because I love Alyse’s old lifestyle.

mylkman
Talker
Talker

Post by mylkman »

Disapproving Rabbit wrote:
IEatEverything wrote: So she’s moving back to Hawaii?
That FB post of hers is from 2018. She’s planning on moving back to Hawaii when she can though. Problems is, her business is still listed as being in bad standing on the state website though, so she can’t legally can’t conduct any business there until she clears that up. I don’t see her moving back anytime soon.
Her business actually isn't in bad standing anymore, but I still don't think she'll move back to Hawaii, it doesn't seem to fit with her new Personality anymore. She seems more like a LA City Girl to me than some Hippy that would live on Hawaii.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Looks like it's still not in good standing?
https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/busin ... r=162158C5

Disapproving Rabbit
Learner
Learner

mylkman wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:02 am
Disapproving Rabbit wrote: That FB post of hers is from 2018. She’s planning on moving back to Hawaii when she can though. Problems is, her business is still listed as being in bad standing on the state website though, so she can’t legally can’t conduct any business there until she clears that up. I don’t see her moving back anytime soon.
Her business actually isn't in bad standing anymore, but I still don't think she'll move back to Hawaii, it doesn't seem to fit with her new Personality anymore. She seems more like a LA City Girl to me than some Hippy that would live on Hawaii.
It’s still is in bad standing according to the Hawaii Secretary of State website. Problem is that she incorporated her LLC there, so she still has to register as a foreign entity in any other state she moves to. California won’t grant anyone the authority to conduct business there if they are in bad standing with another state. Have you been able to find her business registered under any name in CA? I realize she’s still running her business legally through Colorado with them being one of the few states that are lenient about that, but she was required to register with the CA SOS as a foreign entity within 90 days of moving there and it’s now been a year. She can’t even have her employees on payroll in CA until she registers there. Eventually she’ll get tax audited and have even more problems. I think it would be best for her to voluntarily dissolve her LLC in Hawaii and incorporate as a new business in CA if she wants to stay there. It’s going to be difficult for her to get all her LLC’s assets out of HI if she still owes the state back taxes and penalties though. Another issue is that if her business is delinquent with HI for more than 2 years, they can involuntary dissolve her business for her since she incorporated it there and they still have authority over it. She’s in a real legal bind, so I hope she consults a good attorney to help her sort this mess out if she wants to run a legit business.

I completely agree with you about her not moving back to Hawaii.
The image in her mind of what it was like to live in Hilo clashes with her current persona. The locals can see right through her superficial attitude and don’t want to put up with her scammy bullshit either. But then again, she never made any effort to get involved with the community outside of her circle of other privileged white mainland transplants when she lived there either. All she did what capilitalize from and exploit the island and never gave back. Most of the friends she had there have moved on too. And what about her “mold illness”? There is nowhere in the tropics that is free from mold. I don’t see her living with Rachel much longer, but I do think SoCal suits her well.
Do you think she’s going to move in with Luke?

Disapproving Rabbit
Learner
Learner

mylkman wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:02 am
Disapproving Rabbit wrote: That FB post of hers is from 2018. She’s planning on moving back to Hawaii when she can though. Problems is, her business is still listed as being in bad standing on the state website though, so she can’t legally can’t conduct any business there until she clears that up. I don’t see her moving back anytime soon.
Still not in good standing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ConspiracyHamster
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ConspiracyHamster »

She's so painfully boring now. I'm just in awe of how non interesting she is. I can't get through an entire video she just drones on and on. Her old stuff used to inspire me, I at least found it fascinating. Her skin is starting to look rough and her chopped hair and TJ maxx on shrooms aesthetic is just so basic . She changed after she "did ayahuasca ". Some people can't handle that shit.

HarryStylin
Learner
Learner

Post by HarryStylin »

Isn't Luke part of Rachel's crew? If he is, that relationship will dissolve when this ends with Rachel. I didn't see her moving in with him and this whole thing with Rachel seems to be falling apart.

Rachel doesn't appear to like Alyse or have any respect for her. Someone said earlier, is Rachel sabotaging alyses brand?, I think so, but I think Alyse is contributing by copying Rachel.

This is pure speculation on my part but I've been thinking, Alyse has been talking about mushrooms and micro dosing for a while now (remember when she had such a problem with Addisons weed use?). You guys have pointed out many times she's appeared to be high. Is she still micro dosing? Has she been doing this continuously? This weird alien thing is becoming part of her brand which appears to indicate she's becoming more and more ungrounded. Does anyone remember the Brandon/decium saga? He also micro dosed (but methamphetamines likely played a part in that unraveling). However, we have a person with a great need for control, little sense of self, micro dosing, and legal trouble (that she's appearing to bury her head about)... I can see Alyse losing it and going off the deep end, especially once Rachel situation implodes.

She talks about being an Avatar, a character to play which is exactly what she's doing now, she's playing being this persona but there is nothing genuine about it.

I see her cutting ties with Rachel and crew soon, perhaps a new person she hooks up with and emulates or I'm leaning towards she goes off by herself. Calls it a period of growth and healing. She's been led astray by following other people so she's doing a period of isolation. Honestly, this would be good for her. BUT I see her disordered eating come back in force if she struggles during this time.

Sorry if this post is all over the place, mostly random thoughts. I think Rachel era is ending, Alyse is going to end up alone and try to put a positive spin on it but will really be in a pretty bad place, and I think the Mico dosing is having a negative cumulative effect. I suspect it's going to get ugly before it gets better.

Barontreex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Barontreex »

No Alyse, I don’t feel like I’m an ass.. do you? Stay in school kids...

Haven’t caught up with her much since her last personality change but super creepy to see how she even cut her hair to look like Rachel now :?

Edit: one more thought - do you not own another shirt? How embarrassing to feel the need of constantly attempting to flaunt around a Gucci shirt :D :D :D congrats Alyse.. you spent a whopping $400. Wow. The rest of us working adults (who in reality earn more than you at this point) are very jealous of the SIX-FIGURE-EARNER that you are :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

sorry if this is off topic, but thought this girl who made a video on how breakaway movement is a cult deserved a little love. Looking at her like to dislike ratio, it looks like the breakaway movement's members got a hold of her video. There are also other videos on breakaway movement that are pretty good and keeping me entertained this saturday morning.
The entire pyramid scheme (that's exactly what it is) feels so slimy, especially with it being run by Amelia Whelan and her boyfriend. Amelia sells this kangen machine claiming it heals so many illnesses while at the same time admits on her IG that she doesn't believe in science and believe covid-19 is fake. RED FLAGS!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

ngo1111 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:09 pm
sorry if this is off topic, but thought this girl who made a video on how breakaway movement is a cult deserved a little love. Looking at her like to dislike ratio, it looks like the breakaway movement's members got a hold of her video. There are also other videos on breakaway movement that are pretty good and keeping me entertained this saturday morning.
The entire pyramid scheme (that's exactly what it is) feels so slimy, especially with it being run by Amelia Whelan and her boyfriend. Amelia sells this kangen machine claiming it heals so many illnesses while at the same time admits on her IG that she doesn't believe in science and believe covid-19 is fake. RED FLAGS!
Thank you for linking her video :)
Lol Kangen...Enagic...the stuff Alyse's mom and bro are into :rofl: What a bunch of idiots... :FU:
I know I'm evil, but I wish I could see that person getting sick and healing herself with her stupid water machine. :bflower:

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Barontreex wrote:No Alyse, I don’t feel like I’m an ass.. do you? Stay in school kids...

Haven’t caught up with her much since her last personality change but super creepy to see how she even cut her hair to look like Rachel now :?

Edit: one more thought - do you not own another shirt? How embarrassing to feel the need of constantly attempting to flaunt around a Gucci shirt :D :D :D congrats Alyse.. you spent a whopping $400. Wow. The rest of us working adults (who in reality earn more than you at this point) are very jealous of the SIX-FIGURE-EARNER that you are :D
I know right!? I just cannot believe the way she used to preach about minimalism and owning less to reduce consumerism, and now she’s prancing around in a Gucci shirt trying to be a clone of Rachel Bell. Like, what the fuck? Oh, but wait! It’s just another sEaSon oF LiFeeee right?

She’s unbelievable.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

https://youtu.be/J0m5-N0eA1k
‘Alyse Parker trolls all the comments in my videos | my reaction’

Have any of you guys seen this girl’s videos? I actually love her vibe - she’s so laidback and genuine. She has been calling Alyse out lately and it’s so fucking entertaining. Highly recommend you guys watch her videos.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

This is so accurate it is scary :rofl:

mylkman
Talker
Talker

Post by mylkman »

sapphirerain wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:58 pm
https://youtu.be/J0m5-N0eA1k
‘Alyse Parker trolls all the comments in my videos | my reaction’

Have any of you guys seen this girl’s videos? I actually love her vibe - she’s so laidback and genuine. She has been calling Alyse out lately and it’s so fucking entertaining. Highly recommend you guys watch her videos.
I liked her first Video, where she signed up for Alyse's Waitlist but in my opinion she is milking the whole topic far too much, it's getting boring and to me she seems kinda bitter and jealous. Especially that Video you shared, I don't see why Alyse would take any time out of her day to write shitty troll comments on a small channel with a very small audience.

Return to “Alyse Parker”