Raw Alignment (Alyse)

Re: Raw Alignment (Alyse)

Post by Guest »

Smashkitten wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:39 pm
LMAO she's charging 3k for her coaching program.
People are really paying 3k to watch videos of her and maybe talk to her in a group call? No wonder she’s so happy. Alyse is all into passive income now. People who buy self help courses from internet shills must be desperate and I feel sorry for them, but if they’ve got 3k lying around, they should look into therapy. Therapy is expensive, but at least it’s got more than empty sentiments and generic advice that’s already available for free on the internet.

What annoys me a lot about alyse’s “self-care” philosophy is that it’s ego-stroking to an extreme. Positivity and self affirmation is important but you’ve got to be aware of how you affect people. She’s all about shutting every criticism down and writing super long captions about how amazing she is and nothing is ever wrong with her, it’s just the haters tearing her down. She acts like she is above repercussions for her actions and there’s nothing wrong with being an IIN/kangen mlm shill as long as it makes her feel “aligned” (and rich)
I think there’s a point where your self-care becomes self-delusion and she’s reached it.

Post by Guest »

Full disclosure, the reason I know about the coaching program is because I signed up to receive the email out of curiosity. This is what the email said:
Helloo love!

How often do you stop to think about your relationship with money?

As someone who seeks growth + transformation, I’m sure you spend ample time improving your relationship with yourself (self care) + your relationship with loved ones.

But are you completely neglecting your relationship with money?

Here’s the thing, whether we like it or not - money is our modern day form of energy.

Money itself is not evil, stressful, or a pain in the butt.

It is literally just the method of exchange that we use to interact in the world.

It is us humans who decide what type energy we want to infuse this exchange with.

If we choose to, we can feel excited, grateful and passionate when we think about money.

OR we can feel like it’s a hassle, an issue, an obstacle, and infuse it with negativity.

IMPORTANT: The way you feel about money is the EXACT way that it will show up (or not) in your life.

- My Money Story -

(the short version)

When I first moved to Hawaii I had less than $500 to my name (which quickly dwindled).

I was living in a van (out of choice) and reeeally struggling to make ends meet.

It was as if every time money came my way, I immediately had a random vehicle expense that robbed me of that money.

I had these belief that..

Money is a hassle.

Money makes life difficult.

Money = stress.

I wanted so desperately to live in a world where we had a barter system (like legit, no money, just trading our services).

AKA… I wanted money to DISAPPEAR (which is exactly what it was doing in my life)... see the connection?

- The Turning Point -

One day, I read this book called “You Are A Badass” by Jen Sincero.

I read all about how our feelings towards money directly relate to the way it shows up in our lives.

Hate money? Money hates you too.

Love money? Money loves you too.

It wasn’t until this point (3 years ago) that I realized I really needed to change something FAST.

(because I was consistently only a few dollars away from being completely broke)

I allowed myself to dream about what my life would be like if I legit had an abundance of money.

I thought… well, life would probably be way easier + more fun because I could actually do things that I wanted without feeling held back by money. I wouldn’t have to turn down opportunities anymore. I could experience more things, travel, and invest in my growth.

Getting clear on how money could actually add value to my life really inspired me to further shift my money mindset.

I decided to create 2 affirmations to repeat every day to help rewire my money beliefs from lack to abundance.

#1: I am worthy of living in abundance”

#2: “Life is easier and more fun with an abundance of money”

I repeated these affirmations to myself every single day (sometimes multiple times / day) for SIX MONTHS.

(Yes, this sh*t takes tiiiime!)

You’ve spent 20+ years confirming that your current beliefs about money are true..

It is going to take some time to rewire these pathways in your brain to begin believing in your new, more positive outlook on money.

Let me ask you something, Have you ever been in a situation where you were forced to earn / attract more money?

If you’re nearly broke, there’s not really another option, you HAVE to find a way to get more money to pay for food / the essentials.

1.5 years ago I wanted to run an experiment on myself + my money mindset.

I decided to start renting a house that was slightly out of my budget -- KNOWING that I HAD to rise to the occasion, get resourceful, and find a way to earn more money. And, that’s exactly what happened. I not only made it work, but I leveled up my relationship with money in ways I didn’t even know was really possible.

What I’ve learned from this experiment (and many others) is that if we make something non-negotiable in our life -- there’s simply no alternative to leveling up.

If you want something, don’t even let yourself consider not achieving it.

If you want it, it’s yours. Period.

Rise to the occasion.

Do whatever it takes.

^^^ apply this to your life + nothing will ever be the same again.

If you’re ready to leave your old self in the past + step into your true potential, let’s do this.

Alignment Accelerator is waiting for you.
We all know Alyse doesn't put her relationships first lol. And the entire thing just reeks of, "Find that 3K somehow, bankrupt yourself if you must because I can fix you!" It's disgusting. The only people she's going to "help" are people who are wealthy enough to not need money coaching anyway. Anyone else who enrols is probably going to take out a loan to do it. She's insufferable. needless to say her emails are marked as spam now lol.

Also, it sounds as if she's basing this course around a book you can buy for 10 bucks on Amazon. So I guess that's her "training" to teach this course. Plagiarising someone else's work.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fossilfinger »

^ Wow, that statement above is appalling in every way. Where to begin unpacking this? Haha.

First of all, anyone who has $3000 saved or somehow has access to that amount of money (even putting themselves in debt to do it) could live for at LEAST a month off that alone in most parts of the world (with a few exceptions for very, very expensive places), which is plenty of time to look for a job...assuming they have no or close to no income to begin with. So the entire premise makes no sense. People who are truly broke aren't even spending $15 on a movie ticket, let alone spending $3000 on a sham course taught by someone with no credentials, so the only people doing this are either huge fangirls of Alyse who don't really care what she has to say, as long as they have personal access to it...aka, cult followers.

Second, Alyse's relationship with money is not healthy or balanced. She is greedy. Wanting to have plenty of money is fine; I'm sure the majority of people would not turn down the opportunity to make money. But her life seems to now be based entirely around making money. It's almost as if she's playing a game to see how much money she can make. Just as her obsessive personality leads her to try to lose as much weight as possible, or make as many gains in the gym as possible, or eat as little as possible, or whatever, she is attracted to money in that it is something tangible which she thinks will be the solution to everything in her life, and which will allow her to win at life. Cultivating honest relationships, actually helping people, and just generally being a better person morally are clearly not Alyse's priorities, but self-improvement purely for narcissistic purposes is what drives her.

Third, you cannot manifest money. You need to work for it. This usually involves actually making a solid plan of action that correlates directly to the real world and then systematically putting it into action. Affirmations may help in the steps along the way, but they themselves do not create the money, and Alyse seems to be saying that most of the work is the "wishing for money" part, not the "doing" part. And Alyse's "doing" was basically a shortcut to getting rich that she concocted -- scamming other people. She doesn't care about making money ethically, only that she makes it for herself. Ergo, she is in no position to help others make money. People with a conscience who made money the way she did should feel guilty about it. Making an honest living and still making a good amount of money is perfectly fine. Embracing Alyse's philosophy of just making money as fast as you possibly can (she said she repeated the mantras for six months before they worked, I guess, which I suppose is a lot of time for her, but for most people accumulating wealth takes the better part of a lifetime), not caring about who you screw over along the way, and then taking other people's hard-earned money under the guise of helping them...yeah, that's just plain wrong.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's also equating her making money with mantras and whatever else when she just happened to luck out and grow a following, mainly because she was cute, vegan and living in an aesthetically pleasing place at the time. She didn't gain it through hard work or knowing what works and using it to her advantage, the latter didn't come until later on.

Prairiegator
Learner
Learner

Post by Prairiegator »

Smashkitten wrote: Full disclosure, the reason I know about the coaching program is because I signed up to receive the email out of curiosity. This is what the email said:
Helloo love!

How often do you stop to think about your relationship with money?

As someone who seeks growth + transformation, I’m sure you spend ample time improving your relationship with yourself (self care) + your relationship with loved ones.

But are you completely neglecting your relationship with money?

Here’s the thing, whether we like it or not - money is our modern day form of energy.

Money itself is not evil, stressful, or a pain in the butt.

It is literally just the method of exchange that we use to interact in the world.

It is us humans who decide what type energy we want to infuse this exchange with.

If we choose to, we can feel excited, grateful and passionate when we think about money.

OR we can feel like it’s a hassle, an issue, an obstacle, and infuse it with negativity.

IMPORTANT: The way you feel about money is the EXACT way that it will show up (or not) in your life.

- My Money Story -

(the short version)

When I first moved to Hawaii I had less than $500 to my name (which quickly dwindled).

I was living in a van (out of choice) and reeeally struggling to make ends meet.

It was as if every time money came my way, I immediately had a random vehicle expense that robbed me of that money.

I had these belief that..

Money is a hassle.

Money makes life difficult.

Money = stress.

I wanted so desperately to live in a world where we had a barter system (like legit, no money, just trading our services).

AKA… I wanted money to DISAPPEAR (which is exactly what it was doing in my life)... see the connection?

- The Turning Point -

One day, I read this book called “You Are A Badass” by Jen Sincero.

I read all about how our feelings towards money directly relate to the way it shows up in our lives.

Hate money? Money hates you too.

Love money? Money loves you too.

It wasn’t until this point (3 years ago) that I realized I really needed to change something FAST.

(because I was consistently only a few dollars away from being completely broke)

I allowed myself to dream about what my life would be like if I legit had an abundance of money.

I thought… well, life would probably be way easier + more fun because I could actually do things that I wanted without feeling held back by money. I wouldn’t have to turn down opportunities anymore. I could experience more things, travel, and invest in my growth.

Getting clear on how money could actually add value to my life really inspired me to further shift my money mindset.

I decided to create 2 affirmations to repeat every day to help rewire my money beliefs from lack to abundance.

I repeated these affirmations to myself every single day (sometimes multiple times / day) for SIX MONTHS.

(Yes, this sh*t takes tiiiime!)

You’ve spent 20+ years confirming that your current beliefs about money are true..

It is going to take some time to rewire these pathways in your brain to begin believing in your new, more positive outlook on money.

Let me ask you something, Have you ever been in a situation where you were forced to earn / attract more money?

If you’re nearly broke, there’s not really another option, you HAVE to find a way to get more money to pay for food / the essentials.

1.5 years ago I wanted to run an experiment on myself + my money mindset.

I decided to start renting a house that was slightly out of my budget -- KNOWING that I HAD to rise to the occasion, get resourceful, and find a way to earn more money. And, that’s exactly what happened. I not only made it work, but I leveled up my relationship with money in ways I didn’t even know was really possible.

What I’ve learned from this experiment (and many others) is that if we make something non-negotiable in our life -- there’s simply no alternative to leveling up.

If you want something, don’t even let yourself consider not achieving it.

If you want it, it’s yours. Period.

Rise to the occasion.

Do whatever it takes.

^^^ apply this to your life + nothing will ever be the same again.

If you’re ready to leave your old self in the past + step into your true potential, let’s do this.

Alignment Accelerator is waiting for you.
We all know Alyse doesn't put her relationships first lol. And the entire thing just reeks of, "Find that 3K somehow, bankrupt yourself if you must because I can fix you!" It's disgusting. The only people she's going to "help" are people who are wealthy enough to not need money coaching anyway. Anyone else who enrols is probably going to take out a loan to do it. She's insufferable. needless to say her emails are marked as spam now lol.

Also, it sounds as if she's basing this course around a book you can buy for 10 bucks on Amazon. So I guess that's her "training" to teach this course. Plagiarising someone else's work.

Wow, that really pisses me off. Can you just image the perspective and reality check she's grossly missing?
Does she really think she could take those same words and find someone homeless on the streets and tell them they're in their situation simply because they didn't wish for money hard enough? Or a shop owner foreclosing on their home because business is bad? A single parent struggling to raise kids on their own because their partner couldn't be bothered? A person born into a bad situation without the privilege of easy ways out? The answer is no, absolutely not. Alyse, find someone who is ACTUALLY struggling, and see how far your sunshine abundance bullshit delusion goes.

She asks "Have you ever been in a situation where you were forced to earn / attract more money? If you’re nearly broke, there’s not really another option, you HAVE to find a way to get more money to pay for food / the essentials." ..But also says it took her 6 months of affirmations to "rewire" her money brain. Girl, anyone who is actually broke does not have 6 months of time to twiddle their thumbs with their head in the clouds to hope it all works out. It's all so sickeningly disconnected and out of touch. Her lack of reality and humility makes every single word out of her mouth sound condescending.

Also why is she differentiating "earning" money and "attracting" money? That sounds like a Freudian slip to me. She knows she isn't honestly earning shit.

WOW rant.

Post by Guest »

It’s The Secret repackaged 15+ years later for a new bunch of gullible people.

pootube
Learner
Learner

Post by pootube »

Felt a sickening cold sweat on her story where retreat attendees were speaking about ''you should come to this retreat if....''

And there were people (her dream customer) who were down in the dumps at their lowest, speaking about feeling 'hopeless' and how if you feel that way you should come to the retreat.

I, like many people, have felt a variety of lows and depressions and i also have in those moments spent money on something which i believed might help. It was horrible to watch that there are people who are having some sort of life issue or mental health issue and they spent money to come to her retreat.
hey maybe going to that retreat does help, you get to meditate and be in a new location and talk about your thoughts and feelings - all things that are great for your mental health. Its a struggle to force yourself to do things sometimes when you are down, and so a retreat where you have no choice but to enjoy nature, talk candidly, express your feelings, feel welcomed, do meditative things etc is helpful.

Regardless, i think it is preying and effectively earning from people who are suffering. I guess in many ways it is her purpose (to help those struggling and use her naive coaching to make them feel better. I personally, as an influencer (because that is what she is) would stay the fuck away from marketing or shilling stuff out to people in a bad mental place because ultimately it is a fad/money making scheme - and sure someone may think this is helping them (maybe it does help some people, maybe people attnending have tried everything and now they are trying this). however, wasnt vegnaism helping alyse at some point and then she abandoned it/admitted it was a lie.

those girls who found this retreat helpful when they were 'hopeless' - great! i am happy to hear....but then someone depressed or hopeless at home watching that and believing it is dangerous.

it was very culty (not blaming the girls, they were being honest, blaming alyse because this is the message she is giving) ''hey if you are struggling, at an absolute low, come here and let me sell a bunch of my pseudo shit to you'' vulnerable people like that are the best customers, they will think something has helped but then be sold more and more different things whilst trying to chase away their pain. I say this as someone who comes from a family of mental health issues and I have seen the way certain business models work on selling specifically to these sorts of customers.

No123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by No123 »

Do you guys think she is going to pitch the kangen MLM to alignment accelerator people? Like.. give them a huge discount on the machine ($1000 off! Or something like that, which wouldn’t hurt her because she’s already gotten their $3000 for the “course”)...or just recruit them as sellers. The way she talks about money in that email is exactly the way people who are about to pitch an MLM talk. I’m wondering if the alignment accelerator is just a front for the kangen MLM. I’m so curious. I wish we could send a mole. Lol.

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:22 am
She's also equating her making money with mantras and whatever else when she just happened to luck out and grow a following, mainly because she was cute, vegan and living in an aesthetically pleasing place at the time. She didn't gain it through hard work or knowing what works and using it to her advantage, the latter didn't come until later on.
An aesthetically pleasing place that she only got to live in because her parents paid several thousand dollars for her to do an internship in a raw vegan community.

lurker1991
Talker
Talker

Post by lurker1991 »

Smashkitten wrote:

Here, I fixed it for her:

"I decided to create 2 affirmations to repeat every day to help rewire my money beliefs from lack to abundance.

I repeated these affirmations to my rich family and they sent me money until my business took off and helped me manage my business and public image. I also scammed the government out of food stamps when I didn't actually need them, which most likely caused a person who was actually in need to go hungry."

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

You guyssss, her family wasn't rich! The crisis destroyed dad's business, they had no income! Like mama had to go become an holistic whatever to save the family. Oh and brother had to sacrifice his life and start his business to save the struggling family.
I wonder if they were on food stamps too :roll:

From her IG: I really didn't need to know she uses the red light to increase her libido as well :shock:
I guess the new guy (that angry asshole?) who taught her about tender love (and not being wanted as a sexual object like Addison :roll: ) has a high sex drive and she needs that stuff to keep up with him :rofl: Man I bet it's the meat, right, that's why he so amazing. She should eat MORE meat as well. Next video "Eating meat and red light: the key to sexual abundance" :roll:

Post by Guest »

I can't wait until she's properly revealed as a scammer and her social media comes crashing down around her ears. She's such a scumbag. I'm kind of tempted to see if I can get in touch with one of those channels that cover the Reddit content like r/antimlm and ask them to cover Kangen and their gross practices in Bali.

lurker1991
Talker
Talker

Post by lurker1991 »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:52 am
From her IG: I really didn't need to know she uses the red light to increase her libido as well :shock:
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "red light district." Also it's great that she found a whole new way to damage her skin on top of never wearing sunscreen.

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

girlfriend needs to hire a proofreader, or invest some of her abundant wealth into educating herself

"But here me out... It's really not too difficult. In order to stay calm during frustrating times, I try to think about the bigger picture.

If someone is frustrating me, I think about what they may be struggling with that is causing them to act in a way that annoys me. Everyone is going through something difficult in their personal life... this often effects the way that they act. It is best to be understanding of this truth, and try to be as kind as possible."

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

What is with these people who do the Lewis Howes mastermind? They literally can't spell and apparently haven't heard of grammarly. All while trying to get you to sign up for their $x,000 coaching/program. Those masterminds seem to be a cesspool of disgustingness. They all think they deserve your money because they're just "money positive" or some other bs. Alyse's whole family seems like a rotten bunch though. From what I've gathered they're pro-trumpers who like to go to developing countries to exploit the locals just to pad their pockets.

lurker11
Learner
Learner

Post by lurker11 »

Yeah, her parents are Trump supporters, which I learned though her mom’s IG.

On a related note, her content is only aimed at privileged white people. She never talks about social injustice or racial inequality, etc, which is something you HAVE to think about and consider when you’re marginalized. No amount of wishing or wanting solves institutionalized violence against you.

Some people might say, “well maybe her channel isn’t the place for that, she’s not obligated to talk about that stuff”. To that, I would say oppression is not an optional intellectual topic to ponder for a lot of people. It’s real life. Alyse touts self care and all that, so where’s self-care for dealing with a SYSTEM that pushes you down? Her WHOLE THING is how to live your best life, which is actually only possible for so many people when they learn tools and skills to deal with oppression. If she doesn’t understand it enough to advise others (lol like that ever stopped her tbh), then she could bring on a guest to her channel to help explain it.

She doesn’t care about oppression, so she won’t. She took on an apartment she couldn’t afford because if she failed she knew she had enough safety nets and privilege to never ever have to worry about being homeless.

it’s INFURIATING.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Veganism is political so it's weird to see so many vegan social accounts not mention anything other than food. You can tell a lot of them are completely disengaged from politics and don't even vote, when a lot of people don't have the privilege to disengage. Like when Caitlin Shoemaker went to Israel and had no clue why people would be mad. It's one of the many things that make it obvious that for so many it was always just a diet, if they actually cared about animal welfare or the environment, you'd think they'd at least want to vote for candidates or support causes that are aligned with that.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker

Post by tweetylittlebird »

Wow she sneakily made a little announcement she’s been eating keto/carnivore for 3 months.
Meanwhile Amelia posts the longest rant about VEGAN 4 LYF but basically she’ll still accept Alyse. So true it’s all about diet, food, and their own selfish desires.

Post by Guest »

LMAO I can't believe she's eating carnivore. That is THE bottom of the barrel diet. Most diet trends prove to be unhealthy in the long run but on regular keto and paleo and the like at least you can still eat plenty of veggies. I haven't found one educated person talking about the carnivore diet so it makes sense Alyse and her single digit IQ would be into it. Carnivore people range from run-of-the-mill crazy to the guy who eats raw squirrels outside vegan events and believes the earth is flat. Good luck to her and her "failing health" on a diet with zero vitamin C and E and fibre. All these dumb bitches are going to get scurvy, except the ones who eat their meat raw. They're going to get trichinosis.

lurker11
Learner
Learner

Post by lurker11 »

tweetylittlebird wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:42 pm
Wow she sneakily made a little announcement she’s been eating keto/carnivore for 3 months.
Meanwhile Amelia posts the longest rant about VEGAN 4 LYF but basically she’ll still accept Alyse. So true it’s all about diet, food, and their own selfish desires.
WHAT WHAT WHAT IS CARNIVORE

Is that like... ONLY MEAT?

Return to “Alyse Parker”