Kendall Rae Part 2

brookenichole
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kendall Rae Part 2

Post by brookenichole »

And something was said about how these are temporary veneers. Bitch, you need 2 sets? I apologize if that's how it works... I'm not familiar with veneers. But for someone who goes NOWHERE, that seems excessive. Another dentist appointment Josh can drive her to. Cha-ching

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BLAHscent
Learner
Learner

Post by BLAHscent »

ShadowDogg wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:23 am
brookenichole wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:26 am
Looks like their new CBD brand released today. Just another merch item they can profit from. And another thing Kendall can complain about that's taking up so much of her time. higherlovewellness.com
Right, always something.. today is whoa is me, I might talk funny because I got veneers. Girl can't be that bent over about demonization if she can afford some new teeth.
And she didn't even sound funny. Let alone different. :rofl: or maybe I'm not a musician/Stan to really be able to tell. She sounded the same to me. :roll:
I blog @ [url=http://obscurejourney.com/]ObscureJourney.com[/url] at least monthly.
Please go check my other site as well, obscureoblige.over-blog.com. Thank you. <3

Maddiemeowx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maddiemeowx »

Um why has her podcast literally ripped off the north face logo? https://www.milehighermerch.com/121105/ ... -Outerwear

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Maddiemeowx wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:50 am
Um why has her podcast literally ripped off the north face logo? https://www.milehighermerch.com/121105/ ... -Outerwear

Ohhhhhh shiiiiit, couldn't they sue her for that?? What a dumbie.

Valerian70
Learner
Learner

Post by Valerian70 »

I will readily admit that the only reason I watch MHP and Kendall's own channel are for that Car Crash TV effect. I like having something I can shout at whilst washing up or doing one of my hobbies and both of those channels really ticks that box for me. When I nitially stumbled across Kendall I really enjoyed her TC output and then decided to check out the MHP and oh boy, did it throw how dumb this woman is in to sharp relief.

I was brought up in the school of "if you have nothing good to say then say nothing" but hoo boy, can she even walk and talk at the same time?

Valerian70
Learner
Learner

Post by Valerian70 »

Maddiemeowx wrote:
I'm waiting for them to bitch about being sued by North Face for this one. When I saw her wearing the hoodie on one of her own vids I nearly choked on my tea - even a completely unaware plank like me recognised the "influence behind the logo". Someone who has a real hate hard on for her will have brought North Face's attention to this and I don't think it is derivative enough to get away from their trademark but I am not a Corporate Lawyer and it may well be (thickness of lines on the mountain representation, etc.)

EDIT: Sorry typo littered bunch of garbage got posted! All fixed now.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I love listening to Lights Out but its annoying how Joel is now promoting his own wellness brand every intro -I don't mind his new business but atleast save that for the middle or outro sheesh.

brookenichole
Talker
Talker

Post by brookenichole »

Their newest episode of The Sesh, they brought the boys on. Janelle looks like a mess, she doesn't really pronounce her words. All of them talking over each other. Kendall roasting everyone.

obie
Learner
Learner

Post by obie »

Valerian70 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:40 am
Maddiemeowx wrote:
I'm waiting for them to bitch about being sued by North Face for this one.
*And Patagonia! I couldn't believe it and actually went on their merch site. They ripped off the Patagonia logo as well!

Valerian70
Learner
Learner

Post by Valerian70 »

I chucked one of their podcasts on for background noise when I was trying to get sleep last night and they were bigging their Merch Range up (If anyone cares it is Episode 140 - The Mysterious Roswell Incident).

Apparently the new limited edition range (yawn) was designed to be an homage to known brands and ideal for people who don't want a big logo on their clothes :? They also justified their dubious choices by saying other people had done it and it they were always really popular so they decided to do their own - nothing like confirming you don't have an original idea!

To be fair the podcast didn't work too well in distracting my brain because it kept insisting on mocking some of their ideas and opinions - judgmental me? (hell yes!)

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

This might be a controversial opinion, but I'm really annoyed by how Kendall thinks sex trafficking is something that is lurking around every corner for middle class/upper middle class white women when it is just NOT something that happens for 99% of the cases that she covers. I'm not talking about her work for Thorn, because I think that's great and actually helpful - but she has a very unrealistic, frantic Facebook mom type of (inaccurate) thinking about sex trafficking and it's very frustrating. Her video on Sherri Papini was also, possibly purposely, under-researched and way too sympathetic towards Sherri without digging into her white supremacist ties and her past lying about a similar incident.
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

gossipgoatxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgoatxoxo »

Y'all I've been a lurker for so long but literally had to make an account to snark on her. They covered Maura Murray on MHP this past week....for literally the third time. They used the excuse that the first time they covered her case they were bad podcasters and youtube demonitized it but like...they're still bad podcasters lmao and it's just soooo incredibly lazy. This is their JOB and there are so many cases out there people have requested and yet we get to hear about Maura Murray AGAIN. :roll: I love Josh though and sometimes they do cover interesting topics, it's just so frustrating they take like every other week off and then when they do release a new show it's something we've already heard about twice. Like come on.

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

gossipgoatxoxo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:59 am
Y'all I've been a lurker for so long but literally had to make an account to snark on her. They covered Maura Murray on MHP this past week....for literally the third time. They used the excuse that the first time they covered her case they were bad podcasters and youtube demonitized it but like...they're still bad podcasters lmao and it's just soooo incredibly lazy. This is their JOB and there are so many cases out there people have requested and yet we get to hear about Maura Murray AGAIN. :roll: I love Josh though and sometimes they do cover interesting topics, it's just so frustrating they take like every other week off and then when they do release a new show it's something we've already heard about twice. Like come on.
What did they say about Maura's case? Did they just do a summary like her first video? I feel like her case is already so well-known and publicized there's not much more to say.
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

I do generally like Kendall, and I said this before, but I'm frustrated about her human trafficking obsession - I do believe she's well meaning, but she has a very poor understanding of human trafficking and what circumstances are likely to be human trafficking. I.e. her insistence that Jennifer Kesse was sex trafficked, or that Johnny Gosch may be that White House reporter guy who used to be a gay prostitute. Sex traffickers generally don't outright abduct people, and they don't take people who will be missed. It's a slow, predatory process, where they look for poor underprivileged people who won't be missed.

Also, her husband looks like a very large baby who also has a strong resemblance to Joran van der Sloot. I think she's actually quite pretty, so I'm not sure what went wrong there. He seems nice enough though.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

her fake empathy is so bad. she attempts to sound sorry for all the victims she covers but it’s clear she has to fake it with that terrible voice she uses. it’s actually really sick that she’s so uneducated and does this as a career. i love tc as much as the next person but she is money hungry and devious. why does she work with thorn? ashton kutcher is sooo sketchy

BLAHscent
Learner
Learner

Post by BLAHscent »

Offtopic: [quote=tatetatebaby]
I do generally like Kendall, and I said this before, but I'm frustrated about her human trafficking obsession - I do believe she's well meaning, but she has a very poor understanding of human trafficking and what circumstances are likely to be human trafficking. I.e. her insistence that Jennifer Kesse was sex trafficked, or that Johnny Gosch may be that White House reporter guy who used to be a gay prostitute. Sex traffickers generally don't outright abduct people, and they don't take people who will be missed. It's a slow, predatory process, where they look for poor underprivileged people who won't be missed.
[/quote]
I read about many cases of girls from Eastern Europe being sold into prostitution by people they knew - boyfriends, unkles, even brothers. What makes you think those girls came from underprivileged families and won't be missed?
They are either taken on trips or promised jobs in Western Europe [higher salaries than in the East of Europe], and instead they end up as sex workers with their documents confiscated and so on.
sometimes they do outright abduct people too.
I blog @ [url=http://obscurejourney.com/]ObscureJourney.com[/url] at least monthly.
Please go check my other site as well, obscureoblige.over-blog.com. Thank you. <3

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

gwynethpaltrow wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:42 am
her fake empathy is so bad. she attempts to sound sorry for all the victims she covers but it’s clear she has to fake it with that terrible voice she uses. it’s actually really sick that she’s so uneducated and does this as a career. i love tc as much as the next person but she is money hungry and devious. why does she work with thorn? ashton kutcher is sooo sketchy
I'm glad to see I am not the only one who thinks this! I understand it's her "job" but I hate when she pretends to be heartbroken of a stranger's story and is just milking it for views.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

Mischief wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:57 pm
gwynethpaltrow wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:42 am
I'm glad to see I am not the only one who thinks this! I understand it's her "job" but I hate when she pretends to be heartbroken of a stranger's story and is just milking it for views.
she reuses the same empty lines "her smile lit up the room" etc
legit makes me wanna crawl under my bed

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

gwynethpaltrow wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:45 pm
Mischief wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:57 pm

she reuses the same empty lines "her smile lit up the room" etc
legit makes me wanna crawl under my bed
Fuck... you're so right about that! I never even really thought about it but yes she does use the same lines over and over. I honestly first enjoyed her videos and binged them but then grew tired of hearing her nasally voice for long videos
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

She talks slowly so I put the video on x1.5 speed, sometimes even on x1.75

Return to “Kendall Rae”