Petty Paige / PaigeChristie

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wild4thenight »

anybody else watch her videos?? i just can't decide if i find her deeply annoying or vaguely amusing... :?

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaigeChristie

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Petty Paige / PaigeChristie

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Personally, I find her annoying, then again I find anyone who talks shit about America, and they aren't even American, annoying.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Josephine_kk »

She's a breath of fresh air! Not snakey & keeps it real

:respekt:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I think she's annoying and to be honest I can't stand looking at her.

sweetiff
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sweetiff »

I like some of her content, but that "BIITTTCCCHHHH" thing she does makes me want to shove pencils in my ears.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

midorinomizu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by midorinomizu »

I don't mind Petty Paige! I've found that her delivery can be a little lacking and that intro is annoying as hell, but I think if she aims to improve rather than stay stagnant her content will be better. I do think she's vaguely charismatic and it definitely needs to shine more. But again that intro needs to go it's completely unnecessary!!!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

midorinomizu wrote:. But again that intro needs to go it's completely unnecessary!!!
oh god TRUE

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Josephine_kk »

It's sassy and unique. Actually love her intro, she's being true to herself

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

By being petty? Yeah.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Why does her mum stalk fellow drama channels? I saw her sitting up in teabags stream the other day just eavesdropping [not the 1st time]. It was past midnight in Britain. Doesn't she have a job in the morning? You have her sitting up in sheschristine and Peter Monn streams, too. Paige reign in your mother what is this shit? You already have her boyfriend stalking everyone. You are not at that level or that important to need a team you knobhead

ditalaclaux
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ditalaclaux »

So now she is befriending Kuckikunt? Well, thats definitely not where I was expecting that to go.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ No idea, but I hope not. It was odd that JK was creeping in the livestream. Oh and I almost forgot to cross post this from Kookian's thread:

I'm on Petty Paige's YouNow stream right now. John Kuckian is there and he just made comments in the chat.

Karina Kaboom was also in PP's YouNow stream yesterday and actually chatted with the audience. I posted some of the YT comments in her thread.

Anyway, Paige was talking about Teabag and saying that she doesn't think Tea is jealous of her. Paige said that how she feels about Tea is the same way that everyone felt about JK when his true colors started coming out.

Then PP began to cry because she felt lonely, her friends don't live nearby & don't visit and that the Internet people she thought were friends may not have good motives.

PP even said that she doesn't even trust Martin Louis. It's not like ML did anything untrustworthy but it's more that PP doesn't know what peoples' motives are. Therefore, Paige doesn't trust anyone anymore.

I got a screencap of John's YouTube comments on the livestream. He's agreeing with Paige about Internet friends:

ditalaclaux
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ditalaclaux »

^ Did you not see the screenshots of her asking Kuckian if he would like to "meet up face to face and air everything out so everything can be put to bed?" Paige VS HFTT is one thing but associating with him just because of a common enemy is just ....weird, and disappointing. But W/E not my circus, not my monkeys.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ Well, I left the livestream after I took those screenshots of JK's comments on YouTube.

Did PP say that on YT or YouNow? I didn't see it either way. So do you have that screenshot of PP asking to meet up with JK or know if it's floating around somewhere?

Before I left, I remember seeing other people on YT talking about doing a UK meet up with Paige. If PP did say that she wants to meet up with Kookian then I also side eye it.

I think that PP livestream is still on YT (I know the comments disappear though) so I will rewatch it when I have more time.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

I watched teahag's stream today with that man. I told you this bitch is shady and she will get her ass handed to her. Teahag exposed her for hating on her for months behind the scenes, getting some man to bait her into saying shit so Paige could record it. Not only does this sloppy wanker come for her, she only has two youtubers on her side [martin and indigo] and everyone else is taking teahag's side. Well done Paige you have managed to make yourself look like an ass AND let teahag serve you your ass. What a way to make yourself lose credibility and now everyone will be on team teahag. Next time keep your mouth shut when you're doing equally shady shit under the table now you have your friends exposing you. It's bad enough you got your mum and Gareth sitting in everyone's stream, spying and collecting your tea for free.

This twat comes off as so desperate to me. Does 1 person really need that many people and her fans fucking shit up for her to make it on YouTube? She literally swore off doing kuckboy videos and now that he commented on her stream she's positively smitten. She wouldn't even conduct an interview well with him. Kuckboy is using her cuz she doesn't like teahag and the idea she is entertaining this sick pedo is just gross. Priorities mate sort them out yea?

All these drama channels are soooooooo fake

And this dumbass handed teahag a W. She won't stop bragging about this for the rest of her YouTube career ughhh and we have to hear about it

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ Girl, you got the real tea and when you're right, you're right! 8-)

I did see that PP was just talking about trying to interview Crookian on Twitter. I'm not sure if this is the same screenshots that ditalaclaux was referring to because it sounded like PP asked to meet up with JK on YouNow or YouTube shortly after JK made some comments on the YouTube side of Paige's livestream.

I side eye these new developments... but whatever. :?

midorinomizu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by midorinomizu »

I was watching those streams and I'm not surprised at this turn of events but I am disappointed. It's like every drama channel starts off great then they slowly (quickly) descent into madness.

ditalaclaux
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ditalaclaux »

I saw screenshots on twitter, she was in his younow stream commenting so maybe you can pull up the moments from there to verify? I dont know how much people captured because i stay away from that little turd, but there is definitely a tweet showing the screen cap of it.

wolfhvyley
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wolfhvyley »

YouTube drama channel civil war possibly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

ditalaclaux wrote:So now she is befriending Kuckikunt? Well, thats definitely not where I was expecting that to go.
She just wants an interview with him. Had no idea wanting to interview a known asshole would mean you're trying to be friends with them. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Paigey Why?”