Pint Sized Liars | Lailli & Alizey Basic-Mirza

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pint Sized Liars | Lailli & Alizey Basic-Mirza

Post by PersianMiss »

did anyone else hear trains going by super loud around the 13 minute mark ? it was when she was eating.

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

mia94 wrote:Did anyone else notice how she pronounced her surname in an Indian accent in her recent vlog. It’s around the 5:50 mark.
Can someone who is actually Iranian confirm that that is not a Iranian accent lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which vlog is it? cant find it

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

She uploaded it today, it’s called “home alone mukbang, eating lube, boyfriend shopping”

zm07

Post by zm07 »

To be quite honest I do not even believe they are Shia. I only think she is pretending to b Shia because she is pretending to be from Iran, and Shia islam is the majority there, and people go to Iran for religious reasons when they are Shia. I honestly believe her family is sunni. I have never seen any of them observe Muhurram, all I have seen her is wear the zulifqar. anyone can do that lol

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

Also as far as I know from the few Iranians I've met they don't say "MashAllah", it's something Arabs n Asians say right.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

I watch Sepi’s vlogs and I’ve heard them say stuff like alhamdullilah mashallah etc and they’re Iranian.

zm07

Post by zm07 »

mia94 wrote:I watch Sepi’s vlogs and I’ve heard them say stuff like alhamdullilah mashallah etc and they’re Iranian.

saying Mash'Allah and Alhamdullilah is not cultural. These words are islamic words any muslim can use. You don't have to be from Iran to say it or to not say it.

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

^no ones saying it's just cultural, and yes all Muslims can use it.its just that most Iranians don't really even call themselves muslims and use such word as far as I know.

I know there are a number of Iranians that are strict Muslims or moderate but that number is quite small compared to the majority who don't associate with Islam other than politically.

I mean no offence and correct me if I am wrong.just my observation from my association with Iranian friends,classmates and colluegues

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Post by ExposeLiars2122 »

So she’s trying a new strategy of saying she can read and write Farsi now to cover up her bullshit of not being able to speak it :roll: pathetic does she not know people are just going to harass her on live to read their Farsi comments. Any way she’s falling into her own lies because i’ve literally watched a live of her’s where she stated from her own mouth, I can’t read your comments in Farsi.

She can’t even remember her own lies loool! And her so called grandma taught her Farsi, what Lailli the one we found wearing salwar Kameez and is literally a Pakistani woman?

zm07

Post by zm07 »

maxmarabh wrote:^no ones saying it's just cultural, and yes all Muslims can use it.its just that most Iranians don't really even call themselves muslims and use such word as far as I know.

I know there are a number of Iranians that are strict Muslims or moderate but that number is quite small compared to the majority who don't associate with Islam other than politically.

I mean no offence and correct me if I am wrong.just my observation from my association with Iranian friends,classmates and colluegues
I understand, but In the sense that it is being discussed, it is being discussed for the culture. And if we bring religion into it, then it would make sense for laili to use such words as she portrays herself to be pretty islamic. If we go buy the way you're explaining it, then considering the fact that she calls herself muslim and states she prays 5 times a day, even if she was from Iran, she would be using those words.

However, yes I do understand what you are stating.

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:So she’s trying a new strategy of saying she can read and write Farsi now to cover up her bullshit of not being able to speak it :roll: pathetic does she not know people are just going to harass her on live to read their Farsi comments. Any way she’s falling into her own lies because i’ve literally watched a live of her’s where she stated from her own mouth, I can’t read your comments in Farsi.

She can’t even remember her own lies loool! And her so called grandma taught her Farsi, what Lailli the one we found wearing salwar Kameez and is literally a Pakistani woman?
like how can you read and write farsi, when you’re not able to speak it? when you don’t know any vocabulary?

and lailli, since we know you’re reading here:

how come neither you nor your oh so iranian 100% mashad mom have never been to iran?
you’re so proud to be “iranian” but have never set foot in your own country. very weird...

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

The whole pretending to be Iranian fiasco is just so weird, like why even bother trying to convince people you're from a different country, why not just represent yourself and be proud of who you are. Every single Iranian person I know, no matter how westernized they are, have been to Iran at least once in their life even if they have no family or house there, and they can all speak Farsi at least, even if they can't read or write. A true Iranian parent will take their children to see their home country and teach them to speak Farsi, they won't let their children not learn about themselves just because they were not born there. Saying she's never been to Iran is the most pathetic excuse on why she can't speak Farsi, and if Mona really is Iranian, then there is NO excuse why she can't speak Farsi or didn't teach Lailli.

zm07

Post by zm07 »

lowkeylaurie wrote:The whole pretending to be Iranian fiasco is just so weird, like why even bother trying to convince people you're from a different country, why not just represent yourself and be proud of who you are. Every single Iranian person I know, no matter how westernized they are, have been to Iran at least once in their life even if they have no family or house there, and they can all speak Farsi at least, even if they can't read or write. A true Iranian parent will take their children to see their home country and teach them to speak Farsi, they won't let their children not learn about themselves just because they were not born there. Saying she's never been to Iran is the most pathetic excuse on why she can't speak Farsi, and if Mona really is Iranian, then there is NO excuse why she can't speak Farsi or didn't teach Lailli.
lets not forget, they are from UAE, its not like they were living in America or Canada that they've been unable to go to their own country loll they're 2 hours away from it give or take by flight lol

anadmartins
Talker
Talker

Post by anadmartins »

RitzyPomegranate wrote:I found old pics of Lailli and Aleem that have probably already been seen before but should I PM them to one of you or should I just post them... hm not sure. They’re of Lailli and Aleem at clubs and a photo of them kissing

Can you pm me this pics? :)

Post by Guest »

RitzyPomegranate wrote:I found old pics of Lailli and Aleem that have probably already been seen before but should I PM them to one of you or should I just post them... hm not sure. They’re of Lailli and Aleem at clubs and a photo of them kissing

Can I be sent them as well please?

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

zm07 wrote:
lowkeylaurie wrote:The whole pretending to be Iranian fiasco is just so weird, like why even bother trying to convince people you're from a different country, why not just represent yourself and be proud of who you are. Every single Iranian person I know, no matter how westernized they are, have been to Iran at least once in their life even if they have no family or house there, and they can all speak Farsi at least, even if they can't read or write. A true Iranian parent will take their children to see their home country and teach them to speak Farsi, they won't let their children not learn about themselves just because they were not born there. Saying she's never been to Iran is the most pathetic excuse on why she can't speak Farsi, and if Mona really is Iranian, then there is NO excuse why she can't speak Farsi or didn't teach Lailli.
lets not forget, they are from UAE, its not like they were living in America or Canada that they've been unable to go to their own country loll they're 2 hours away from it give or take by flight lol
even if they were living in america or canada or even farer away. if you really are iranian, there’s no way you haven’t been there a single time.
i was a couple days old and my parents went from austria to iran to get me all my papers and citizenship/passport (i have both citizenships).

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

zm07 wrote:
mia94 wrote:I watch Sepi’s vlogs and I’ve heard them say stuff like alhamdullilah mashallah etc and they’re Iranian.

saying Mash'Allah and Alhamdullilah is not cultural. These words are islamic words any muslim can use. You don't have to be from Iran to say it or to not say it.
I know love I was just replying to the previous person who thought Iranians don’t use those words

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

maxmarabh wrote:Also as far as I know from the few Iranians I've met they don't say "MashAllah", it's something Arabs n Asians say right.
religious or not, iranians frequently use words like mashalla, hamdella, inshalla etc etc

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

Also lets talk about Eman.. that is not a persian name. if we do have it, its used for girls, and spelled as Iman.. any persian can correct me if i'm wrong but I've never heard or met a persian guy with the name eman

Dilaraliouss
Learner
Learner

Post by Dilaraliouss »

makeupcatcha wrote:Also lets talk about Eman.. that is not a persian name. if we do have it, its used for girls, and spelled as Iman.. any persian can correct me if i'm wrong but I've never heard or met a persian guy with the name eman
Hey, I know a Persian guy called Iman

Return to “Lailli Mirza”