Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MsGoldGirl Part 3

Post by VanessaVanity »

My guess is next Monday for M&M Monday's video she makes Babe do the explaining. He'll "set the record straight" that he in no way feels diminished or disrespected when she over talks him. He'll probably be very self effacing and be all "Marnie knows more about certain things than I do so I welcome being corrected and always appreciate her input" bla bla bla bla bla......... :barf:
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by fiercelyprivate »

She's an idiot if she (or "babe") even attempt to address this by saying that's just how their relationship is blah blah blah. I think there will be an absolute riot in her comment section with people telling her they CGAF what her relationship is like with him...if you're filming a video with someone and expect your viewers to watch it, you have to LET THEM TALK. It's about quality of the video.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

I couldn't agree more @FP, but I also think you're right that she's an idiot in the sense that she'll enlist the help of Babe to explain to viewers that that is simply their dynamic, and he's not at all put off by it. Then the self deprecating part of the show will happen and she'll chime in with something like "That said, I am aware I need to work on letting others have the floor a little more....." and her dopey fans will leave comments praising the wonderful example of a good marriage she and Babe set. Puke....

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

She needs to chill out! Plain and simple. She gets so defensive. :roll:
I talk over my husband. Whatever. But is that fun for someone to listen too? No. So thanks Marnie. I learned to shut up a bit. :tu:

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Someone's doing damage control. I wonder who coached her ;)

addicted2makeup
Learner
Learner

Post by addicted2makeup »

It looks like she addressed it in the comments. I must say she did do a pretty good job. I wonder if Erin wrote it for her. She said her feelings were hurt :rofl: Does anyone know why the GG msgoldgirl part 2 was marked as a Locked Topic?

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

40 pages then they lock it. A new one is made.

addicted2makeup
Learner
Learner

FLOSSY77 wrote:40 pages then they lock it. A new one is made.
Thanks for letting me know. I was worried Babe had our conversation squashed :rofl:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

addicted2makeup wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:40 pages then they lock it. A new one is made.
Thanks for letting me know. I was worried Babe had our conversation squashed :rofl:
He can't squash Marnie and he definitely can't squash us. :rofl: Girl power.

saywhaaaaat?
Debater
Debater

Post by saywhaaaaat? »

I get the distinct impression that Marnie always has the last word and that her family and friends have become immune to her continuously talking over them. She really tries to project a confident, positive image but deep down inside you can tell she feels unimportant and needs to have credit for everything she does. P.S. Don't forget to watch her video on how to fix the garbage disposal because SHE does all of the plumbing. Yet, can't do her own nails, hair or cleaning.

My husband would call me out for constantly interrupting him or talking over him. It's rude and disrespectful. I can't believe Michael doesn't say anything...he must have given up trying a long time ago.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

fiercelyprivate wrote:Someone's doing damage control. I wonder who coached her ;)

Oh, She got HER FEELINGS HURT???....Funny, she never cared about hurting anyone else's feelings when she was being nasty in the comment section to subscribers that didn't deserve it...OR she didn't seem to care when some of her subscribers were attacking another subscriber for having an opinion..She always seemed to revel in it!...KARMA'S a bitch isn't it! :)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yet another video showing a ton of products that were sent to her :roll: Her makeup look is atrocious...not sure she did a good job "selling" it.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It is hilarious watching Marnie continue to put her foot in her mouth...you can so tell when she's being coached on a response (that she clearly doesn't stand behind) and when it's just her personality taking over :lol:

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Oh brother the comments continue rolling in, lol. I bet at this point she's starting to regret bringing Babe into the mix if this is going to be what she has to deal with. This must be stressing her out!

And did I miss something or did she just plain drop the ball months ago (a year-ish ago?) on her "Grown Ass Women" series without a word of explanation to her viewers? That seems pretty amateur and flaky for a self professed grown ass woman. :?

lovethesun
Learner
Learner

Post by lovethesun »

fiercelyprivate wrote:Yet another video showing a ton of products that were sent to her :roll: Her makeup look is atrocious...not sure she did a good job "selling" it.
I am getting so tired of her videos with stuff given to her. It seems like she is not buying hardly anything on her own anymore. She can say what she wants but I believe that this influences the video.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Did anyone else think that her makeup in today's video was horrendous? I legit thought that her thumbnail was a joke. That lip color was SO wrong.

gossipgirl30
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl30 »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:Did anyone else think that her makeup in today's video was horrendous? I legit thought that her thumbnail was a joke. That lip color was SO wrong.
YESSS she looked absolutely TERRIBLE! the thumbnail was particularly bad

addicted2makeup
Learner
Learner

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:Did anyone else think that her makeup in today's video was horrendous? I legit thought that her thumbnail was a joke. That lip color was SO wrong.
gossipgirl30 wrote:
YESSS she looked absolutely TERRIBLE! the thumbnail was particularly bad
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought her makeup was off. I thought she looked like a clown.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I actually never understood the point of her GAW series. When I watched the video, I didn't see it as containing any particular knowledge geared towards "grown" women. She just talked about various blushes and products as she does in any other video. I think I get the idea she had...but she lacks the knowledge and experience to really deliver on it.

Return to “MsGoldGirl”