Stuffanie Butter-more-donuts, Ph.ooD. Addict - Part 7

WinterOverSummer
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stuffanie Butter-more-donuts, Ph.ooD. Addict - Part 7

Post by WinterOverSummer »

is she trying to outdo KimK with the number of selfies she takes and try to produce a selfie book? AND THIS IS SOMEONE WHO ADVISED FANS NOT TO BODYCHECK!!!
OMG this woman. I can't even.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Edit: I accidentally posted this in Sarah’s day thread.. sorry mods can you delete that one? :P

On today’s episode of Stuff and the camilean body, she didn’t bother to photoshop and actually looks like she gained 15 lbs and buffbunny collection sent her clothes in yep you guessed it A MEDIUM! Which hugs her vagina I’m thinking she is reaching a large y’all and that is fine, but I wish she would be honest and admit that she is fucking with her pictures this constant small and big is making me dizzy! Also she was out of breath putting on that only happens when your trying to squeeze yourself in sizes that don’t fit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kristinsssilva
Talker
Talker

Post by kristinsssilva »

mookbang85 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:01 pm
japeterson42 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 pm
mookbang85 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 pm
Why is she justifying that eating one oatmeal pack is an achievement? Damn this woman needs help.
I buy the same oatmeal and the calories are incredibly low. Two packets isn't enough for me, my husband eats four lol. Why is she so proud of that :/
Cause she COULD be restricting again.
On the same token of her taking advantage of her fans with eating disorders, I find this little "quirk" of hers disturbing too. It's basically self-congratulation for restriction. "The less I eat the better." Basically the slogan for anorexia (which she KNOWS many of her fans have). These fans who are trying to recover and going through extreme hunger (which IS a real thing after restriction), looking to her as inspiration, will feel ashamed, confused, what have you, by her "ability" to "only" eat this much food and then they'll feel like they shouldn't need more than that either. Then come the feelings of self hatred, anxiety around food, etc. Her fans seem very easily influenced and this is yet another bad habit among infinite ones she is encouraging. The fact that she's aware of this large sector of her audience and just flippantly brags about how little food she needs to eat now on top with her photoshopped garbage, it's all just thoroughly disgusting.

I wish someone respectable would call her out, no I want someone to thoroughly massacre her tbh. Drag her over coals. So far we just have Greg Doucette. I want a female to do it, especially one with ED experience, maybe someone like Natacia Oceane. I'm sure at this point though no one wants to touch her issues with a ten foot pole.

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

kristinsssilva wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:50 pm
mookbang85 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:01 pm
japeterson42 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 pm
mookbang85 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 pm
Why is she justifying that eating one oatmeal pack is an achievement? Damn this woman needs help.
I buy the same oatmeal and the calories are incredibly low. Two packets isn't enough for me, my husband eats four lol. Why is she so proud of that :/
Cause she COULD be restricting again.
On the same token of her taking advantage of her fans with eating disorders, I find this little "quirk" of hers disturbing too. It's basically self-congratulation for restriction. "The less I eat the better." Basically the slogan for anorexia (which she KNOWS many of her fans have). These fans who are trying to recover and going through extreme hunger (which IS a real thing after restriction), looking to her as inspiration, will feel ashamed, confused, what have you, by her "ability" to "only" eat this much food and then they'll feel like they shouldn't need more than that either. Then come the feelings of self hatred, anxiety around food, etc. Her fans seem very easily influenced and this is yet another bad habit among infinite ones she is encouraging. The fact that she's aware of this large sector of her audience and just flippantly brags about how little food she needs to eat now on top with her photoshopped garbage, it's all just thoroughly disgusting.

I wish someone respectable would call her out, no I want someone to thoroughly massacre her tbh. Drag her over coals. So far we just have Greg Doucette. I want a female to do it, especially one with ED experience, maybe someone like Natacia Oceane. I'm sure at this point though no one wants to touch her issues with a ten foot pole.
Papa Swolio also criticized her "all-in" I can recall. I agree, there needs to be a female like Natacia to call out Steph's BS. Greg got hated by some especially her stans who easily believes everything Steph says.

The only people calling her out aside from some youtube vloggers and people like Greg are some people from instagram and this forum. I'm kinda glad people are now calling out Livia's BS. I'm just waiting for people to shite on Steph's.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

cyncitycyn wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:44 am
Out of breath from putting on size medium leggings... maybe the camel toe isn’t a problem with the buff bunny collection
She’s like any suggestions about the camel toe and I’m thinking, ‘yeah butterball, size up!’

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

She just mentioned her camel toe on her ig stories lol and claimed it was her fans telling her about it

cat16
Informer
Informer

Post by cat16 »

Still needs a large. Those leggings. Do. Not. Fit.

dramaticchan
Learner
Learner

Post by dramaticchan »

AliBee wrote:
cyncitycyn wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:44 am
Out of breath from putting on size medium leggings... maybe the camel toe isn’t a problem with the buff bunny collection
She’s like any suggestions about the camel toe and I’m thinking, ‘yeah butterball, size up!’
STUFFANIE BUTTERBALL!!!!!!!!
This is the best insult I have seen to date beating out my all time favorite: Stuffanie Bingemore.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Holy F, how is this ever considered attractive?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

I just thought it was so insensitive of her to use the phrase "feeling suffocated" by all the talk about the Coronavirus - I don't know if she thought she was being funny, but... yeah, some people probably literally are feeling like they're being suffocated considering the virus is attacking their lungs and making it difficult to breathe?!

fakeproteinpankek
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fakeproteinpankek »

I get so much secondhand embarrassment from her these days. She tries so hard to sound confident and relatable in her scripted videos but all of her actions reveal how insecure she feels inside. She constantly contradicts her own advice like not body checking but only posting her "sexy" posed pictures with egregious filters or ridiculous angles. She literally cannot not pose while trying on the buffbunny leggings that are WAY too tight on her crotch.

She literally doesn't know how to present herself as a 3-dimensional human with hobbies, friends, or interests beyond her body. She can only show this fakeass "she thicc" persona. That useless how to deal with people's opinions on your weight gain was super telling of her stunted mindset. Where is the mental growth? The change in her relationship with her body should be evident in a change in content too not the same old bullshit over and over.

And now in her stories, she's rushing to finish her at home workout guide like it's some favor to us when she's not a qualified PT or even a fit human anymore. She makes me feel like I'm being sold something by a lying used car salesmen.

Pathetic. I cringe everytime I remember I used to look up to her.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

joyshan13 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:47 am
Holy F, how is this ever considered attractive?!
He's so effing gross. I bet he has his own body issues, because no one in their right mind would get themselves looking like this.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

fakeproteinpankek wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:51 pm
She literally cannot not pose while trying on the buffbunny leggings that are WAY too tight on her crotch.
When your clothes are a medium but your body's an XL... :rofl:

fakeproteinpankek
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fakeproteinpankek »

FoodGusher wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:06 pm
fakeproteinpankek wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:51 pm
She literally cannot not pose while trying on the buffbunny leggings that are WAY too tight on her crotch.
When your clothes are a medium but your body's an XL... :rofl:
This is with a panty liner too! I'd actually be happy for her if she just asked for an XL and was honest about her body needing the right size but she just lives in her insecure delusion that "it's not me it's the leggings" it's so embarrassing!

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

cat16 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:18 am
Still needs a large. Those leggings. Do. Not. Fit.
I KNOW RIGHT? She used a panty liner to stop the cameltoe but now the leggings give her a cameltoe in her fupa

brazilianbunny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by brazilianbunny »

Following an at-home workout routine from Steph is like going to a doctor who failed med school. She is literally the last person I would go to for fitness advice, given the state of her body.

PeachCream
Talker
Talker

Post by PeachCream »

Way to try and capitalize on a pandemic blubbermore. I find it telling that she only buys/uses athleisure wear. When’s the last time she wore jeans? Jeans would be too honest because that fabric isn’t as forgiving as leggings. She was so into fashion before and now it’s literally all just loose tops, onesies, shapewear and gym clothes.
Also never found Jeff attractive physically or personality wise, reminds me of beavis

Cocoapuffs4lyfe
Debater
Debater

Post by Cocoapuffs4lyfe »

Unless I'm mixing ppl up, didn't Steph have an interview with Abbey Sharp or something? Also rest in peace, blood results.

Subzz12
Debater
Debater

Post by Subzz12 »

Cocoapuffs4lyfe wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:40 pm
Unless I'm mixing ppl up, didn't Steph have an interview with Abbey Sharp or something? Also rest in peace, blood results.
Yep. I wonder if Abbey didn’t agree with Steph’s bullshit, there’s no way that interview went well. If abbey sucked up her ass, she would be plastering the fact a dietitian supports her dumbassery

kristinsssilva
Talker
Talker

Post by kristinsssilva »

Lol yet another workout program? From someone who is fitness goals for no one. I thought she was working on her dumb little book, silly me forgetting how she never follows through with anything

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”