ICrotchShotThee: TK Maxx-ed Out of Content - Part 3

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICrotchShotThee: TK Maxx-ed Out of Content - Part 3

Post by Vnaylor8 »

The hallway (?) photo gallery of lovey dovey photos was a bit cringe.
Their landlord is very generous in letting them paint - we can’t even put picture hooks up!
Bullet journals are pretty, but seriously what is the point?

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

Vnaylor8 wrote:The hallway (?) photo gallery of lovey dovey photos was a bit cringe.
Their landlord is very generous in letting them paint - we can’t even put picture hooks up!
Bullet journals are pretty, but seriously what is the point?
I know bullet journals are supposed to be slightly meditative or whatever, but for me it seems like you could put all the information required into a spreadsheet 100x faster. They are really inefficient

Ava2014
Informer
Informer

Post by Ava2014 »

I am shook about the weight that she has gained. She doesn't look healthy at all! I feel like she is only sitting at home doing nothing (even before the quarantaine). All the bulletjournaling and yoga is to keep her busy in her lazy life.

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Ava2014 wrote:I am shook about the weight that she has gained. She doesn't look healthy at all! I feel like she is only sitting at home doing nothing (even before the quarantaine). All the bulletjournaling and yoga is to keep her busy in her lazy life.

I thought the same. Totally wrong colour yoga pants on her too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Woah, those leggings are so unflattering, to state the obvious. But it proves she's unsurprisingly just another influencer who abuses angles and filters. That looks nothing like the underwear pictures she posted just weeks ago. Goes to show it's so useless comparing and feeling bad about yourself, when even she herself doesn't look like that.

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Triple_Axel wrote:Woah, those leggings are so unflattering, to state the obvious. But it proves she's unsurprisingly just another influencer who abuses angles and filters. That looks nothing like the underwear pictures she posted just weeks ago. Goes to show it's so useless comparing and feeling bad about yourself, when even she herself doesn't look like that.
Very good point!!

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She looks so swollen?!?

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

TTGirl wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:43 am
She looks so swollen?!?

It looks like she ate a family sized pack of salt and vinegar chips and forgot to drink water that day.

curious
Learner
Learner

Post by curious »

Annnnd she's done a Zara haul. I really wish she'd take a different approach to her lockdown content. There are so many things she could be posting about instead of a fast fashion haul during a time when we should be limiting online purchases to essentials only. :roll:

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

curious wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:11 pm
Annnnd she's done a Zara haul. I really wish she'd take a different approach to her lockdown content. There are so many things she could be posting about instead of a fast fashion haul during a time when we should be limiting online purchases to essentials only. :roll:
That yellow dress was a horror to behold, made her look pregnant 0.o

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She looks absolutely like a balloon in that yellow number, not flattering at all!

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner

Post by Vnaylor8 »

Agree, the yellow dress was not flattering at all...
I shouldn’t criticise her for having too many clothes, as I have way too many clothes, but it does feel tone deaf doing another fast fashion haul at this time. Especially as I feel she has a lot of pieces very similar to the ones she’s purchased already.
The sound quality on the video was terrible too - heaps on comments about it.

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner

Post by Vnaylor8 »

Her hair colour is looking a lot better now blonde is growing out, but styling so flat to the head just makes it look kinda greasy.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Her channel (and life) has been exactly the same as before isolation...like I can't even tell a difference in her vids. Awkward. :?

Also why did she assume (in that H&M vid) "I hope everyone is looking forward to a nice, four-day, weekend." What?! Is she unaware that people still have to work (even remotely), and couldn't just take four days off because Sunday was Easter? How sheltered/ignorant can she be?! Just because we're all isolating, doesn't mean we're all just lounging around the house watching Netflix all day...some of us still have responsibilities.

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Rosie34567 wrote:Her channel (and life) has been exactly the same as before isolation...like I can't even tell a difference in her vids. Awkward. :?

Also why did she assume (in that H&M vid) "I hope everyone is looking forward to a nice, four-day, weekend." What?! Is she unaware that people still have to work (even remotely), and couldn't just take four days off because Sunday was Easter? How sheltered/ignorant can she be?! Just because we're all isolating, doesn't mean we're all just lounging around the house watching Netflix all day...some of us still have responsibilities.
I thought what she said was in quite bad taste actually. “Looking forward to a four day weekend” when some people have lost their jobs, been furloughed, bored out of their minds, trying to teach their kids at home, losing friends and family or really ill themselves. Any other year, I get it but not 2020!!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Eat My Shorts wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:05 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:Her channel (and life) has been exactly the same as before isolation...like I can't even tell a difference in her vids. Awkward. :?

I thought what she said was in quite bad taste actually. “Looking forward to a four day weekend” when some people have lost their jobs, been furloughed, bored out of their minds, trying to teach their kids at home, losing friends and family or really ill themselves. Any other year, I get it but not 2020!!

Yup, agree. Plus (to add insult to injury) it was a haul vid.

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

Alix has made her spare room into a walk in wardrobe. Maybe it’s because I’m from Australia & we generally aren’t allowed to put up a picture if we’re renting, but the amount of alterations she’s done to this rental property is astounding to me! I always wonder what if the landlord needs their house back and all that time and expense was for nothing.

I also wonder if Joe has any spaces of the house that are completely his own? Alix has her pinkish study, now the spare room is her own walk in wardrobe. Maybe he’s indifferent or happy with her decor, idk.

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

soycapwithone wrote:Alix has made her spare room into a walk in wardrobe. Maybe it’s because I’m from Australia & we generally aren’t allowed to put up a picture if we’re renting, but the amount of alterations she’s done to this rental property is astounding to me! I always wonder what if the landlord needs their house back and all that time and expense was for nothing.

I also wonder if Joe has any spaces of the house that are completely his own? Alix has her pinkish study, now the spare room is her own walk in wardrobe. Maybe he’s indifferent or happy with her decor, idk.

Good point about Joe. I hadn’t thought of that!
Here in UK, as far as I know, any changes you make, even for the better have to be returned to how it was when you moved in. Painting the walls is unusual too and mostly you’d have to get permission. Someone might correct me on that!

tereretete
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tereretete »

Eat My Shorts wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:41 am
soycapwithone wrote:Alix has made her spare room into a walk in wardrobe. Maybe it’s because I’m from Australia & we generally aren’t allowed to put up a picture if we’re renting, but the amount of alterations she’s done to this rental property is astounding to me! I always wonder what if the landlord needs their house back and all that time and expense was for nothing.

Good point about Joe. I hadn’t thought of that!
Here in UK, as far as I know, any changes you make, even for the better have to be returned to how it was when you moved in. Painting the walls is unusual too and mostly you’d have to get permission. Someone might correct me on that!

I do believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that she said she talked with her landlord about painting when it was the hallway. But here in Portugal you can also do some changes if you're renting. Normally you would talk to your landlord about painting but hanging stuff on the walls is normal.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

soycapwithone wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:51 am
Alix has made her spare room into a walk in wardrobe. Maybe it’s because I’m from Australia & we generally aren’t allowed to put up a picture if we’re renting, but the amount of alterations she’s done to this rental property is astounding to me! I always wonder what if the landlord needs their house back and all that time and expense was for nothing.

She did the same with her previous bf too. I guess they don't mind or they do but she justifies it bc of her "job"?

Return to “I Covet Thee”