ICrotchShotThee: TK Maxx-ed Out of Content - Part 3

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ICrotchShotThee: TK Maxx-ed Out of Content - Part 3

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lol what's the point of that pic? "Natural beauty"? She's wearing a cat eye and lipstick :rofl: And there's definitely a filter on there...

Also her whole job is pushing products on her viewers that they don't need, so...she's hardly promoting the whole natural/minimal thing. :roll:

Yass
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yass »

geezzz can we talk about how hideous this dress is on her though??? :roll:

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

Yass wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:04 pm
It looks like something my grandma would buy for me when I was little, claiming I would grow into it eventually.

jadey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jadey »

Cinnamon roll wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 pm
Yass wrote:
It looks like something my grandma would buy for me when I was little, claiming I would grow into it eventually.

I think it looks kinda cute on her. Great color on her!

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

jadey wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:34 pm
Cinnamon roll wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 pm
Yass wrote:

I think it looks kinda cute on her. Great color on her!
yeah i actually love this dress. like, i would buy it

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

Looking at all of these oversized dresses Alix wears these days I’m beginning to suspect she’s pregnant (mainly because I recently gave birth myself and early in the pregnancy the clothes were the first thing to give it away).

schoenmayr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by schoenmayr »

Uhm just putting out there that she spent almost 16.000£ (16 thousand!) on designer handbags alone

Whats really shitty is that she sells her gucci for 399£ and puts up rrp 565£, instead of what she actually paid for it, making it seem like there is a 166£ discount when in reality it's just 25£ okbye
Same with the mulberry one, this time with a 100£ differenceImageImageImageImage

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 7 mit Tapatalk

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

[ Double post sorry! ]
Last edited by BrideOfFrankenstein on Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Cinnamon roll wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:04 am
Looking at all of these oversized dresses Alix wears these days I’m beginning to suspect she’s pregnant (mainly because I recently gave birth myself and early in the pregnancy the clothes were the first thing to give it away).
Nah to me it looks more like she's become super self-conscious about her body since she gained back all the weight she lost. I mean why else would you wear a friggin cardigan on the hottest day of the year? (e.g. her latest closet declutter video) Going by the thumbnails of her recent videos she hasn't worn anything tight-ish for a couple of months (at least not on camera). Maybe it's just her new style or whatever, but to me it screams insecurity. Kinda sad really.

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:09 am
Cinnamon roll wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:04 am
Nah to me it looks more like she's become super self-conscious about her body since she gained back all the weight she lost. I mean why else would you wear a friggin cardigan on the hottest day of the year? (e.g. her latest closet declutter video) Going by the thumbnails of her recent videos she hasn't worn anything tight-ish for a couple of months (at least not on camera). Maybe it's just her new style or whatever, but to me it screams insecurity. Kinda sad really.
I can see how she can be insecure about her body now that she’s gained a bit of weight and doesn’t want to show her boobs and lace bras anymore, the clothes are also oversized and hanging too loose everywhere including the shoulders, which to me is really poor fitting. Maternity clothing is more loose around the waist, but otherwise should fit regularly. I guess time will tell :)

curious
Learner
Learner

Post by curious »

Two fast fashion hauls in a week. I want to like her but she makes it SO HARD. Does she not feel ANY guilt about constantly shilling this shit. Sigh.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I totally forgot about her, but then I went to check on her channel....wow, the channel somehow got even worse/gloomier. Honestly, why does she even bother uploading anymore?

Tbh I’m surprised she and Joe didn’t break up. Sure, there’s no way to know everything from a YouTube vid blah blah blah...but ...they just seem so awkward and incompatible...I kind of get the vibe that they resent each other a bit. Maybe in a weird way their mutual misery and blandness brings them together lol? After that awkward Q&A back in December 2019 (I think? time flies!) where she brought up marriage and he totally shut down the subject, I thought for sure he’s either going to be pressured into proposing or he’s going to break up with her...and now it’s 2021 and neither has happened. Huh, weird. I suspect they’re only still together because of convenience/guilt he feels for dragging her to London + also poor timing with COVID...

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

Oh god another “I was in a dark place” life update video, what’s wrong with this woman? Also, what are those eyebrows and when did they get so huge?
I agree on Joe, the look so sad together. Joe tried to compliment the food in the last cooking video, but he looked palpably miserable. Is he vegan? Or does he have to be now? I’d be sad if I had to live off that kind of diet, that’s not much food even though it’s fancy.

curious
Learner
Learner

Post by curious »

In all fairness, I'd be in a dark place too if I had Covid during what is typically the most depressing time of year in the UK already.

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

curious wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:12 am
In all fairness, I'd be in a dark place too if I had Covid during what is typically the most depressing time of year in the UK already.
I think it has become “the boy who cried wolf” kind of situation. Having COVID is bad, but hey haven’t we seen her disappear and film another “what’s going on” video time and time again? I remember when it first happened I felt really sorry for her, but now I just find her hard to sympathize with.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I agree. I just don't seek out her content like I used to. How is she making enough money to support herself, pay rent etc? I know she's a bit more active on instagram but it's crazy how she can take several months off at a time (2 or 3 time a year) and still support herself. Maybe she's dipped into her inheritance from her mum? :S

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

A milk frother, an eyebrow kit (whoa girl, easy on the werewolf trend!), white joggers, dry shampoo, body lotion, eyemask and a bum bag...

She's such a beige person. I mean, you can see she's not mean-spirited, so I guess that's something. She's just so out of her depth and such a boringly boring bore. If anything, I expect her to throw in the towel at any moment.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Is she still with her boyfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

Sybil Vane wrote:
>
> [url=https://ibb.co/Fzs75yY][img]https://i.ibb.co/gJvgSfW/Capture-d-e-cran-2021-03-27-a-13-07-20.png[/img][/url]
>
> A milk frother, an eyebrow kit (whoa girl, easy on the werewolf trend!),
> white joggers, dry shampoo, body lotion, eyemask and a bum bag...
> https://streamable.com/74aqjx
>
> She's such a beige person. I mean, you can see she's not mean-spirited, so
> I guess that's something. She's just so out of her depth and such a
> boringly boring bore. If anything, I expect her to throw in the towel at
> any moment.
>
> [url=https://ibb.co/XyQ4mP5][img]https://i.ibb.co/KNPGCgs/Capture-d-e-cran-2021-03-27-a-13-00-58.png[/img][/url]

Those eyebrows have become a character in their own right, I laughed so hard at the werewolf trend lol

GoGaGa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GoGaGa »

I have had a huge pregnancy vibes from her for the longest time. Lack of uploading, kinda MIA all the time. Maybe she just quietly moved to IG sponsored stories?
She sees herself as a model now, I guess. She is not the worst but I hate those long coats, greasy hair and 70s sunglasses. She reminds me of estee lalonde. One deffo copies another. Or both.

Return to “I Covet Thee”