Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Sadams1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Post by Sadams1 »

She must be desperate for content. I won’t watch her desperate attempt for views. Wouldn’t doubt her hoping to get pregnant just for baby related content. Here is an idea, get educated on something for content!

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

She just put in her stories that she has a quarterly tax appointment and “mentally preparing herself for them to say stop spending all your money at Target” um none of her content includes items bought at Target. Seriously, her decor is not Target, her clothing ehh forever21 junk, nothing except if she buys food there. So why would she even need to have a CPA review personal expenses at Target if none of it is used for content?? Wouldn’t be surprised if she deducts all her expenses under her youtube “business”.

For someone who preaches and believes manifestation, she has it all wrong. Put fraud out there, you will be negative back!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Sadams1 wrote:She just put in her stories that she has a quarterly tax appointment and “mentally preparing herself for them to say stop spending all your money at Target” um none of her content includes items bought at Target. Seriously, her decor is not Target, her clothing ehh forever21 junk, nothing except if she buys food there. So why would she even need to have a CPA review personal expenses at Target if none of it is used for content?? Wouldn’t be surprised if she deducts all her expenses under her youtube “business”.

For someone who preaches and believes manifestation, she has it all wrong. Put fraud out there, you will be negative back!
I just saw this too. ImageImageImage

Maybe quit blowing all ur money on junk or random hauls and then u wldnt have to worry abt ur CPA getting on ur case abt where a lot of ur money goes. Just a thought.

Wonder what her CPA has to say abt her spending almost a grand a month on that upgraded Mercedes she didn’t even need? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

True! I work with a lot of business owners and if they see an increase in taxes owed coming, they will make a large business purchase such as leasing a car. But she already had payments, the justification for a business expense isn’t there. I bet she claims so many things that she shouldn’t ethically. Example flying to meet a booty call had nothing to do with her business expenses. But do you notice her change in direction, when she went to see Grant, she was all into fitness in her channel. She could have manipulated that booty call saying he was her “business advisor”. It’s crazy what youtubers claim, I have a business acquaintance that works with a few and catches some shady stuff!

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Also, that ridiculous pregnancy video with 10 pregnancy tests, all those sticks are a write off! She manipulated her content to what she is doing, so she can write it off.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

and why is she shopping when she's going to have to pack up all that extra shit in December?!?

Post by Guest »

buttaface561 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:40 am
and why is she shopping when she's going to have to pack up all that extra shit in December?!?
Because she's full of shit and isn't actually moving. If she was she wouldn't be buying decor and redoing rooms. She's made zero mention of trying to find a new place. Before she kept saying her lease was up in December, the owners were coming back and they wanted their home back and she was gunna have to move out. One if her newest videos she said IF she has to move in December. Before it was set it stone and now she's saying IF so I'm guessing she isn't moving.

I think she made up the whole omg I'm gunna have to move thing because she hates the place she's in (which is funny because she's said so in videos but on Instagram says it's her dream home) and she was stupid enough to think she'd have a house by then.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Yeah I don’t believe the story abt her ever having to move that soon. They’re prob coming back but not that soon. I’m sure she only said that bc she was wanting something to stir up for content to get ppl talking abit. I legit think she sits back and manufactures some of these smaller stories up to have content or like she has something going on in her life when in actuality she really doesn’t. She just makes sure to already have another answer (ie: lie) made up when it gets closer for those who will remember and ask her abt it again. Gotta keep those lies going!

She tells so many that’s why she comes off very inconsistent in what she says and why we can a lot of times catch her in lies here and there. If she wld just tell the truth she wldnt have to backtrack or remember the details when ppl call her out.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

She was going to have a planner, meetup in September, jewelry line, buy a house, new dog, you name it. This chick just talks to get her audience talking. Then she is buying a home yet buys a new car 3 months before..no bank will hand her a mortgage showing this new loan now, she again sabotages herself. She is not happy with herself and needs to put a fantasy life and compulsive spend but it’s not filling the hole in herself. She needs therapy.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

What a coincidence! Jordan starts working out again the same time as the new balance launch!

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Why doesn’t she ever wear these balance athletica clothing to the gym if she loves them so much??

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

Sadams1 wrote:Why doesn’t she ever wear these balance athletica clothing to the gym if she loves them so much??
Because she doesn’t go to the gym ImageImage

Post by Guest »

olivetime7 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:11 pm
What a coincidence! Jordan starts working out again the same time as the new balance launch!

Lmao of course. She did a try on haul on her stories which is stupid considering she wanted to put a try on haul youtube video up and she put the same stupid "pose outside in the middle of the street to promote this" pictures up, her neighbors probably think she's so obnoxious and full of herself. Shes still offering free ebooks to people who use her code to try and bribe them. Pathetic. They need to just drop her already because I highly doubt she helps generate many sales, especially because she only wears these outfits when they're doing a new launch.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Oh course she is going to talk about how she lost 10 lbs.... :rofl:

She honestly looks like she gained 10 lbs.

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chisme_chatterbox »

thisbitch1 wrote:Why does she constantly say "ayy". What is that? Who does that?
She’s cringey and trying to sound like a young person, but little does she know not even teenagers talk like that anymore.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Oh hell shes posted on IG stories to send her questions bc she’s gonna be answering some soon and usually does them alone but today will have a “guest” w this one and then out pops Brett Cap again.

I will say she looks a lot better w this new hair color than she did before but man I swear she comes off so desperate always having to talk abt guys or go see them for ‘content’

Post by Guest »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:02 pm
Oh hell shes posted on IG stories to send her questions bc she’s gonna be answering some soon and usually does them alone but today will have a “guest” w this one and then out pops Brett Cap again. ImageImageImage

I will say she looks a lot better w this new hair color than she did before but man I swear she comes off so desperate always having to talk abt guys or go see them for ‘content’

Of course. Not surprised she's driving 2-3 hours to see him again. He's on Vanderpump Rules now and she's probably hoping of they date that means she's on the show. Plus she literally just made a video about how she thought she may have been pregnant like 2-4 weeks ago and then here she comes probably hoping to get some with Brett. She's so desperate for "love", attention and fame.

Post by Guest »

Ha or maybe he's who she's been having sex with and she thought if she got pregnant or acted like she was it'd get her on TV. I honestly wouldn't put it past her, she likes to get pregnant on purpose to keep guys, that's how Christian came to be.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

I’m actually shocked he shared her story on his! He was ducking and hiding from her. Wear a rubber suit man!!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Sadams1 wrote:I’m actually shocked he shared her story on his! He was ducking and hiding from her. Wear a rubber suit man!!
I just checked his and unless it expired already (I thought all stories stayed up for at least 24 hrs? Tho I don’t use them much so I cld be wrong), it’s not on his anymore.

Maybe he took it down after all bc he realized it may not be smart to be associated with certain types..? LOL Image

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”