Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Sadams1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Post by Sadams1 »

She must be really desperate for views by posting Mulbang and some immature prank calling video. How is this consistent with what she tries to portray, a boss babe? A responsible, single mom? That’s rude to waste managers time with prank calls. Grow up!

Post by Guest »

Sadams1 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:57 pm
She must be really desperate for views by posting Mulbang and some immature prank calling video. How is this consistent with what she tries to portray, a boss babe? A responsible, single mom? That’s rude to waste managers time with prank calls. Grow up!
Sometimes I think she's a teenager just by the way she acts. People were doing those prank call videos on YouTube but it was mostly teenagers like 2 or 3 years ago. She tries to portray this whole cool hot mom thing but she looks stupid because she's almost 30 with a 6 or 7 year old and is acting and dressing like an 18 year old and will go out partying to clubs and bars or randomly fly or drive a crazy amount of time to hang out with a dude and get a booty call, and she acts like she has zero responsibilities and that it's totally cool to ditch your kid to go clubbing or bar hopping and chasing dudes.

Also she can't pick a niche to save her life. She wants to be an authority on money/budgeting and credit, health and fitness, manifestation, vlogging, fashion, makeup, story/tea times and now mukbang and pranks. Thats why all her videos except the 1st two since shes been back havent gotten over $19k views, her 1st video only got so many views because she promised to explain what was going on, and her dupes video only got as many as it did because her audience is broke but wants to look cool and rich.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for double posting but hell yes to whoever said she clearly is lying about her income because someone who claims to make $40k/month, which is almost $500k/year doesn't need to finance a base level Mercedes SUV for $1k/month.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Yeah, she is emotionally stunted, I agree. Honestly, shes gotten so boring, that she doesnt even have "hate watch" quality. Now that's bad. Lol
It's like we are witnessing her swan dive into obscurity...I think her days, on YouTube, are coming to an end.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

TacyCollini wrote:Yeah, she is emotionally stunted, I agree. Honestly, shes gotten so boring, that she doesnt even have "hate watch" quality. Now that's bad. Lol
It's like we are witnessing her swan dive into obscurity...I think her days, on YouTube, are coming to an end.
She’s not fit enough OR committed enough to do fitness.. not good enough at makeup to be a makeup guru.. you can only regurgitate so many videos about the law of attraction.. clearly not funny or original enough to do those prank videos... not interesting enough to just vlog her life, she doesn’t do anything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

I missed the recent upload.... sounds like I'm not missing much, though....I would have loved to see the comments....her ego is so fragile

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

She really does need to find a niche that she won’t give up and puts effort in. Another boring vlog series coming. Yippee so she can teach her baby to act and makeup some life. All she does is pose and shop. Seriously, if she wants views teach something of value that viewers learn about. Nope it’s all about this fake life, like she is trying to be a reality show but way to boring to watch.

Post by Guest »

Her most recent Instagram post she admits Christian is constantly late to school because of her. She has nowhere to go or be during the day, has no actual job and barely puts effort into any of her "businesses" anyway, has no other children or anything so why can't she just not be lazy and get her son to school on time? She also said she didn't have her camera and wanted to vlog her getting her hair done and her mom had to drive all the way to her and give her her camera that was dead. Who tf makes their mom do that? Just ridiculous. Sounds like she may have made that whole story up to seem "relatable" though because she shared a vlog clip from a video that's set to go up and the hair appointment is in there.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote: Her most recent Instagram post she admits Christian is constantly late to school because of her. She has nowhere to go or be during the day, has no actual job and barely puts effort into any of her "businesses" anyway, has no other children or anything so why can't she just not be lazy and get her son to school on time? She also said she didn't have her camera and wanted to vlog her getting her hair done and her mom had to drive all the way to her and give her her camera that was dead. Who tf makes their mom do that? Just ridiculous. Sounds like she may have made that whole story up to seem "relatable" though because she shared a vlog clip from a video that's set to go up and the hair appointment is in there.
Wow that’s insane! She must have a sleep a lot and no schedule. And her mom lives in Irvine (I thought), you mean her mom drives from Irvine to Murrieta to bring her a camera? Not a special occasion but so she can have anything to put in her snooze fest vlogs..geez! I find it ironic that her mom has a life coach business and sells ebooks of how to get your shit together, maybe she should teach her daughter. I grew up with a narcissistic mother, it was constant tarries to school, careless with people’s time and possessions all so she can spend time talking about her life. Jordan is so much like this.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

My thoughts- shes probably drinking and hung over... BPD and histrionic types (npd) are addicted to anything and everything....I'm divorcing a narc...addicted to everything, including sex....no secret, all relating back to my childhood with these types...fucking sick freaks

Sad, I feel you, girl..my life was like mommy dearest, only my dad was the overt...mom covert

Post by Guest »

Her newest video was also super boring. We saw her hair appointment (which was last weekend so why did she have another one less than a week later? Two hair appointments in a vlog seems stupid), her randomly talking about some $150 skincare tool she uses, a morphe palette she likes and a self tanner she supposedly talks about all the time on her insta stories according to her (she actually never talks about this stuff 😂), of course she had discount codes or links she gets money through if you buy for all those products.

We also saw manufactured moments with Christian like reading to him or holding hands on the beach, his haircut, them going to a movie where Jordan had her phone out filming the movie for a straight minute or two, her saying she wants a beach house (dream on girl, beach houses are way out of your budget and even Daddy probably can't afford to buy you one of those) and Jordan and her son standing in a bathroom at a Mexican place talking about how she was so excited to try this place out.

Her vlogs are so repetitive and boring. Her life isn't interesting enough to be vlogging, she needs to cross that niche off the list.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

You guys catch that shes "looking at rental places, right now"....lol another "dreamhouse" rental...tomorrow shes back to saying purchasing and buying.

God the Christian hair thing...dena vu...lol repetitive.

Post by Guest »

Pretty risque dress to wear to a wedding. Pretty low cut and showing lots of boobs and extremely short. Must've been hunting for a man at the wedding or just wanted attention. Did she actually know these people or was she her friend Nicole's plus one?
Screenshot_20191020-133211.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

She didn’t seem to engaged in the wedding party, seems like she was Nicole’s date. That outfit looks like she was late for the bachelor party! I never attended a wedding with someone showing up looking like a stripper. I don’t understand why she thinks dressing like this will get her a classy man, no classy man wants to show off a stripper. If she can respect herself, how the hell she going to expect that out of a man?

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lmfao! Omg...you guys crack me up!

Who brought the white trash to the hoedown? She really is a narc...everyone knows you're not supposed to attempt to outshine the bride. T&A is part of that. She looks cheap in every sense of the word... some $18 forever21 dress. She believes the Kimono somehow justifies/balances it out...total nightclub attire...is it safe to assume she got home late, and rolled of bed in her "walk of shame" attire?

Jordan, honey...tie the bathrobe up with a robe, in order to hide the "desperate"...hey, I think just figured out a name for her perfume line...
"Hey, is that teen spirit, I smell?" Nope, just Jordan: the essence of vomit and tears.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

"I just love celebrating love"
LOL 5 MILLION dollars she went home and a jealous breakdown over the "celebration"...

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

I’m surprised she didn’t edit out her cellulite thighs. She did a whole rant about people commenting on her greys in her video. She is ultra sensitive to comments about her appearance, maybe she shouldn’t put every body part on display or at least try to do some editing. She opens herself up for criticism when she makes false claims and tries to portray a fake lifestyle. Not everyone is drinking the koolaid of lies. If you gotta fake a lifestyle, why not cover flaws? A fitness guru who doesn’t have any weight loss or fitness change..I call it delusional!

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Oh did you catch on her video she said she used to be a beauty channel but her audience didn’t like it? Omg, she would buy wet and wild hauls and no techniques. Her foundation line would show. She can’t accept herself not knowing a niche and lacking skills, she blamed her audience! She is just mad her niches she chooses she can’t half ass and her views.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Sadams1 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:45 pm
I’m surprised she didn’t edit out her cellulite thighs. She did a whole rant about people commenting on her greys in her video. She is ultra sensitive to comments about her appearance, maybe she shouldn’t put every body part on display or at least try to do some editing. She opens herself up for criticism when she makes false claims and tries to portray a fake lifestyle. Not everyone is drinking the koolaid of lies. If you gotta fake a lifestyle, why not cover flaws? A fitness guru who doesn’t have any weight loss or fitness change..I call it delusional!
I noticed her thighs, too. Next video will be about how she got "comments" about her legs... ;)

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Oh I can just hear her ranting, people called me fat. Nope, just shocked she didn’t photo shop it like she has done in the past. Most women have cellulite, she just irritates me with fake weight loss or poor photoshopped body changes. Even stopping to using pics found on the internet for her thumbnails. She has to know she doesn’t offer good content to steal photos and fake things. Staging is one thing, but she stoops to another level.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”