Post by Leash27 »

Following!

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis - Part 3

Post by stubbssie »

And also wanted to say a big congrats to Allie and Toni for finally getting a part 3 after a year wallowing in irrelevancy. Great work ladies.

sweettalker
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by sweettalker »

Toni mentioned in her extreme closet transformation video that her boyfriend helped her put it together, does that mean she's back with Paul? Or is there a new guy?

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

sweettalker wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:05 am
Toni mentioned in her extreme closet transformation video that her boyfriend helped her put it together, does that mean she's back with Paul? Or is there a new guy?
if she's pack with paul she is a idiot

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

sweettalker wrote:Toni mentioned in her extreme closet transformation video that her boyfriend helped her put it together, does that mean she's back with Paul? Or is there a new guy?
I thought she said his name was Darren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

Why is this girl constantly in a relationship?

sk1nnylgd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk1nnylgd »

she can't be alone. the only way they feel valid is by having a boyfriend. Toni couldn't live alone without her bf always being there. im curious to know how she's gonna afford full rent, her car and all her expensive designer stuff now - i also feel like toni may have had a ed and is recovering

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

sk1nnylgd wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:10 am
she can't be alone. the only way they feel valid is by having a boyfriend. Toni couldn't live alone without her bf always being there. im curious to know how she's gonna afford full rent, her car and all her expensive designer stuff now - i also feel like toni may have had a ed and is recovering
toni may have had an ed...? what does that mean?

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

She slyly brought up the new bf in her closet video. I don't get this chick. You're young and supposedly thriving. Why don't you just get out and do more? She built a beautiful closet yet barely leaves her condo in the suburbs. What's the point of having a fashion channel is you're never out? LOL She wears the same agolde jeans and tied up t-shirts, is constantly at wal-mart or home sense and if she's not there, she's getting her hair extensions with Nolan. I've said this before but I'll say it again, it's such a waste. Montreal is such a great, vibrant city filled with amazing restaurants and bars. FFS just get out and do more!!! She's so young. Instead, she's trying to be a housewife of BH with her Mercedes and botox filled face. Not cute at 22.
In GG We Trust

Katyakatyakatya1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatyakatya1986 »

Wait she’s 22?!? Omg I thought she was at least 28-29. She looks old af! Less is more Toni...

sk1nnylgd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk1nnylgd »

buttaface561 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:32 am
sk1nnylgd wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:10 am
toni may have had an ed...? what does that mean?
an eating disorder - she's alway so worried about her diet, she was embarrassed to use splenda and how she missed her workout or didn't go gym etc but she's super slim

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Can someone tell me who Allies boyfriend is??? She mentions her boyfriend all the time but have never seen him...

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

debs_188 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:47 pm
Can someone tell me who Allies boyfriend is??? She mentions her boyfriend all the time but have never seen him...
Some guy named Mike, they've been together for like 100 years...I think you can find him in early vlogs, but in the last 4 or 5 years he's been absent. according to Allie it's because she chooses not to put her relationship on display.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

debs_188 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:47 pm
her boyfriend is Mike, she doesn't show him much on videos anymore because people used to say how he seemed rude and they've been dating for like 6 years I think but if you look at her older vlogs he's in them
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

I watched Allies blog titled Feeling Open Again. Boring like the rest of her content. I like the part where she said she doesn't speed anymore because she isn't in a rush to go anywhere. She doesn't go anywhere, has no job or deadlines to adhere to. No need to rush to go shopping or to buy junk food.

Tonis closet is gorgeous but ridiculous for someone who never goes anywhere

helloitsme2346
Learner
Learner

Post by helloitsme2346 »

I cannot BELIEVE Allie bought a house with the kind of content she posts... I am here busting my ass working hard getting a masters degree and all she does is sell jewelry from China and put shitty videos up. Complaining about Starbucks getting her order wrong, ranting about traffic, making try-on haul videos and showing the clothes on a picture lol. She puts ZERO efforts in her videos. I wonder what Mike does for a living..

Son’t get me wrong I live in a nice place in MTL but we are not close to buying a house at 25!

sk1nnylgd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk1nnylgd »

helloitsme2346 wrote:I cannot BELIEVE Allie bought a house with the kind of content she posts... I am here busting my ass working hard getting a masters degree and all she does is sell jewelry from China and put shitty videos up. Complaining about Starbucks getting her order wrong, ranting about traffic, making try-on haul videos and showing the clothes on a picture lol. She puts ZERO efforts in her videos. I wonder what Mike does for a living..

Son’t get me wrong I live in a nice place in MTL but we are not close to buying a house at 25!
Also probably mummy and daddy’s money too

Return to “Allie Sevdalis”