Emily Canham (imhereforever) Part 3

Jessie226
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever) Part 3

Post by Jessie226 »

You have no proof though...merely speculation.

I like my ex's pics cos we are on good terms. I would never in a million years want to leave my boyfriend for him though lol

Ppppp
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ppppp »

:rofl: Her tweet about being the 17th most famous person from her hometown😂 she’s not even famous. She’s known from a few tacky YouTube videos trying on 6 year old clothes that’s it 😂 put her out in the real world though.. Emily who?

Post by Guest »

maybe it's just me, but i was shocked when she said her whole foods lunch would last her for two days. i didn't seem like enough for two whole meals, but we've seen before that she has issues with food and body image. also considering her height (she's not 5'10 like she claims but even for someone 5'8) she should probably be eating more food in order to actually feel energized.

IWatchVideos773
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IWatchVideos773 »

Anyone else think the “glowing in a different way” is such click bait to make people think she’s pregnant?😂😂

Mac900
Learner
Learner

Post by Mac900 »

lefargen97 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:20 pm
maybe it's just me, but i was shocked when she said her whole foods lunch would last her for two days. i didn't seem like enough for two whole meals, but we've seen before that she has issues with food and body image. also considering her height (she's not 5'10 like she claims but even for someone 5'8) she should probably be eating more food in order to actually feel energized.
She has 100% got an eating disorder but cos shes functioning and keeping a not 'unhealthy' weight , it will probably never go away, too long people have made allowances. i remember when she lived with jake nd he would get pizza alooot, which she never ate - that wasnt him being selfish getting just food he likes, in my eyes he just he knew she werent gona be eating/cooking dinner so basic easy option. Now James, they arent together often so the little he sees of her, she could eating properly and then restrict on return (or eat more but still light) to maintain the image of ' i eat but stay skinny' that most these girls are so desperate to portray

Ppppp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ppppp »

What is she playing at lately 🙈🙈🤷‍♀️

IWatchVideos773
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IWatchVideos773 »

Oh wow, new lows with this video.

The girl who made out she was in an abusive relationship now meeting up with her ex?
"We never spoke since we broke up" - but they went to Disney world and did a couple of videos afterwards??
"You didn't know what happened" - but she made like seeeeveral videos describing what happened.

This is just a first relationship that didn't work and they both clearly weren't mature enough and it seems she hasn't matured since, the lies and drama is so boring now.

zarhagoza
Learner
Learner

Post by zarhagoza »

I just hated how she was pushing all this shit on him in that video like - we couldn't afford rent, our relationship was really toxic? and he wasn't really agreeing just couldn't disagree because she was right there like idk i feel like they both see things very differently and given the videos (and i get you can fake things but HOW much can you fake) im not sure i buy emily's side of the story

megan125
Stalker
Stalker

Post by megan125 »

Agreed, if things were that bad why meet up with him? He seems like a nice bloke to me, well rid of her.

She is so fake!!!

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

megan125 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:03 am
Agreed, if things were that bad why meet up with him? He seems like a nice bloke to me, well rid of her.

She is so fake!!!
I’ve never quite understood the way she speaks about him, to me he comes across so lovely so I guess you really never know what goes on behind closed doors.. That was such a bizarre video, I think she is holding onto their relationship a lot more than she lets on. I can’t imagine ever going to meet my toxic ex boyfriend (which is what she always portrays him as)

lemon_drizzle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lemon_drizzle »

I remember thinking bad about Jake back in the day - how could someone as Pretty as Emily date Jake - but BOY have things flipped around. He has matured looks wise and she has developed a hooked nose/face. He is far more attractive (looks and personality) than she is today.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

What did Emily accuse him of again? I forgot.

ellies-life
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ellies-life »

So just watched Emily's new tik tok and it reminded me of something straight away... it's filmed in a bathroom which looks really like the bathroom her 'get ready with me for going on a first dat in LA' video was filmed in November 2018, before she was dating James.
Which is weird because the tik tok was filmed in James LA house but surely that get ready with me shouldn't have me filmed in house!?!
Anyone agree with me or am I just jumping to the conclusion that she lies about everything to make herself look better??
(See images of the weird shaped door and the shower storage area)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lauren_m4
Learner
Learner

Post by lauren_m4 »

i can’t believe lucy is moving out already lol

lauren_m4
Learner
Learner

Post by lauren_m4 »

omg as if in her new video she accuses her viewers of having the problem with food and their body and that she is perfectly fine

Post by Guest »

i have a feeling her eating habits are a little different when she is with friends and family than when she is by herself. performative eating is quite common when people have issues with food because they don't want to draw attention to themselves.

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

ellies-life wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:10 pm
So just watched Emily's new tik tok and it reminded me of something straight away... it's filmed in a bathroom which looks really like the bathroom her 'get ready with me for going on a first dat in LA' video was filmed in November 2018, before she was dating James.
Which is weird because the tik tok was filmed in James LA house but surely that get ready with me shouldn't have me filmed in house!?!
Anyone agree with me or am I just jumping to the conclusion that she lies about everything to make herself look better??
(See images of the weird shaped door and the shower storage area)
It’s 100% James’ bathroom in both. Emily was lying for months about her relationship. Her and james have been dating since June 2018 at least. That GRWM was discussed on GG at the time as it was very obvious that she was in LA with James and filming in his house. I think it’s in her second thread if you want to go read it. She’s a compulsive liar. I wish people would call her out on the bullshit that she pulled for months with James.

Mfairy123
Learner
Learner

Post by Mfairy123 »

Littlechatter wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:02 pm
megan125 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:03 am

She is so fake!!!
I’ve never quite understood the way she speaks about him, to me he comes across so lovely so I guess you really never know what goes on behind closed doors.. That was such a bizarre video, I think she is holding onto their relationship a lot more than she lets on. I can’t imagine ever going to meet my toxic ex boyfriend (which is what she always portrays him as)
I never watched jake, don’t know a lot about him except my brother and sister in law met him and Adam and hung around with them at v fest a couple years ago (when him and Emily were dating) and said they were lovely (no clue who they were) and Jake spoke wonders about his girlfriend and said how he would do anything for her and how he wished she came to v fest but didn’t want to and was upset she was that he went. Honestly he lowkey made Emily sound like the toxic one 🤷‍♀️

lemon_drizzle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lemon_drizzle »

Mfairy123 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:50 am

I never watched jake, don’t know a lot about him except my brother and sister in law met him and Adam and hung around with them at v fest a couple years ago (when him and Emily were dating) and said they were lovely (no clue who they were) and Jake spoke wonders about his girlfriend and said how he would do anything for her and how he wished she came to v fest but didn’t want to and was upset she was that he went. Honestly he lowkey made Emily sound like the toxic one 🤷‍♀️
That doesn't surprise me. Jake at the time really looked like he was punching above his weight with Emily. He was just a slightly camp (wouldn't surprise me if he still turned out to be gay!) guy that appeared to worship his model girlfriend and couldn't believe his luck when she moved in with him.

But towards the end you could tell that her looks would only take her so far, and Jake was getting sick of all the drama. In his post-Emily vlogs Jake did appear to be a nice lad and most of us concluded it was Emily that caused all the stress. Since then Jake seems to be on the up with life in general, and Emily seems to have peaked early and dates questionable blokes and has difficulty with relationships in general.

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

what an annoying little twat. the video with jake was so uncomfortable and unnecessary, literally nobody asked for it. all the comments were calling her out for it though and saying she was acting different

Return to “Emily Canham”