Emily Canham (imhereforever) Part 3

2candy2
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever) Part 3

Post by 2candy2 »

mi-ya wrote:what an annoying little twat. the video with jake was so uncomfortable and unnecessary, literally nobody asked for it. all the comments were calling her out for it though and saying she was acting different
Omg you're right the comments are actually not on her side. From a quick look, lots of them are questioning why she made it

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

I haven’t watched the video but i saw somebody say mon twitter that she’s selling phone cases for £35?! I hope to god parents do not buy their young children an expensive phone case “designed” by a random girl on YouTube :?

Ppppp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ppppp »

The cases look like cheap rubbish who the hell would buy one of those for £35? Hahahah this is hilarious. They look like something you would find on a market for £3.50.

Ppppp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ppppp »

Can I just say, she’s looking old now with those wrinkles near her eyes when she smiles lol 🥴

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Why on earth are her and Jake making these videos together about their relationship when they’ve been broken up for literal years and Emily has a boyfriend? It’s incredibly weird and borderline embarrassing to watch.

glitterglue223
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterglue223 »

This new video (size 6 vs size 18) is rubbing me up the wrong way. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS WANT TO PROVE THAT SHE'S SKINNY???

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

glitterglue223 wrote:This new video (size 6 vs size 18) is rubbing me up the wrong way. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS WANT TO PROVE THAT SHE'S SKINNY???
I swear she’s made Demi look shorter and dumpier in the thumbnail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glitterglue223
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterglue223 »

starsandsmiles wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:26 pm
glitterglue223 wrote:This new video (size 6 vs size 18) is rubbing me up the wrong way. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS WANT TO PROVE THAT SHE'S SKINNY???
I swear she’s made Demi look shorter and dumpier in the thumbnail

I feel like she was using Demi to make herself look skinnier. It's like she's feeding some kind of internal ego where she has to prove to herself that she's tiny. She has a million subs and Demi has 170k, why are they collaborating??? Apart from the fact that Demi is bigger, which isn't a bad thing at all, but there is literally no other reason for them to collab. Emily is not getting anything out of it. However, a good move from Demi because she's gonna gain a fair few subs from this :D

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

She is such a strange liar, and it’s for absolutley NO reason. In her gift swap video with Imogen she states that she takes AGES in the shower and then about a minute later she says she doesn’t spend that long in the shower? people are calling her out for this

Emf_
Talker
Talker

Post by Emf_ »

Does Lucy still live with her?

raven99
Learner
Learner

Post by raven99 »

Emf_ wrote:Does Lucy still live with her?
Lucy uploaded a video not long ago about her new roommate so i assume she’s moved out.. she posted on her instagram stories that she was moving out because Emily’s lease was up on her flat

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

In the video when they were side by side, I thought they looked a few sizes apart - like a size 8 and a size 14 maybe! But oh no Emily is a size 6 dontcha know! ImageImage She seems way too tall to realistically take a size 6, and besides she’s so immature to mention her size all the time!

sillycat_34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sillycat_34 »

Why did she call the video a present swap with her BEST FRIEND when they clearly hardly know each other? And don't get me started on the braces video title...

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

I just tried to watch her what I got for christmas video and I cannot sit through it. She comes across as so unbearably fake, she over enunciates her words to the point she’s literally contorting her mouth to look like a fucking spaz, she also freezes her face into a permanent pout, it’s weird as fuck, she’s weird as fuck

Ppppp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ppppp »

How is she a size 6? Shes not even that skinny really. Her legs just look like a normal size 10. I dont know why she makes it known so much? Does she think she is better than everyone else? She really isnt. She just craves for couple goals with boyband members. She just irritates me.. shes so embarrassing. Id hate her to be my daughter.

Ppppp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ppppp »

The fact she doesnt go for “normal” guys. Unless theyre musicians. This girl... 😳😅 yes i say girl because she clearly is just a little girl.

IWatchVideos773
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IWatchVideos773 »

What is her friends hair? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She literally looks like she’s been electrocuted, I feel like she’s trying to make a brand but it’s just not working 😂

Whatthehelllll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whatthehelllll »

The camera positioning in the gym part of her morning routine, pretty much just trying to get people to look at her ass (or lack thereof)

Post by Guest »

its honestly a pet peeve of mine how she keeps buying shift dresses, complains about how shapeless they are, and then belts them even if the dress looks odd belted. not every look needs waist definition, and it looks ridiculous when she tries to force it on a dress that is clearly meant to be shapeless. she is also skinny enough where she looks thin regardless, i don't know why she is always deadset on showing off her small waist even when it ruins an outfit.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Forgive me if this has been asked before but is she still dating the busted bloke? Or is she single again?

Return to “Emily Canham”