Continue here...

oliveyou120
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever) Part 2

Post by oliveyou120 »

Seriously though, does this girl have any friends?! All she has done since the break up is spend her time with her little sister and her mum. It's quite sad to watch actually considering she's 20 and should be having fun.

Jake definitely seems to have come out of this relationship better off.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

if you watch her snapchat rn she and Libby are in Jakes Apartment as you can see the corner of his photo of him and the olympic torch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jackieex
Informer
Informer

Post by Jackieex »

anyone else feel like she's keeping Jake on some sort of leash (Idk still sleeping together maybe?) purely so that when she wants to go out in London she'll have a place to stay?

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Jackieex wrote:anyone else feel like she's keeping Jake on some sort of leash (Idk still sleeping together maybe?) purely so that when she wants to go out in London she'll have a place to stay?
i just think its extremely weird and i know it sounds bad and completely stupid i think they havent actually broken up and they have only pretended to and in a couple of weeks/months theyll announce they are back together and move in together

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

oliveyou120 wrote:Seriously though, does this girl have any friends?! All she has done since the break up is spend her time with her little sister and her mum. It's quite sad to watch actually considering she's 20 and should be having fun.

I agree. I think that she has alienated her friends when she moved in with Jake ages ago - didn't they move in together pretty quickly, too?

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

kylizzle wrote:
oliveyou120 wrote:Seriously though, does this girl have any friends?! All she has done since the break up is spend her time with her little sister and her mum. It's quite sad to watch actually considering she's 20 and should be having fun.

I agree. I think that she has alienated her friends when she moved in with Jake ages ago - didn't they move in together pretty quickly, too?
Yeah I'm sure it was after two / three months

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

Jackieex wrote:anyone else feel like she's keeping Jake on some sort of leash (Idk still sleeping together maybe?) purely so that when she wants to go out in London she'll have a place to stay?
exactly what i thought when watching the vlog where she went to london to stay at his, and she said she still sees him but doesnt vlog it?? weird

also, where has this sudden friendship with libby come from? i know theyve been friends for years but emily has suddenly started hanging with her loads

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

albal wrote:
exactly what i thought when watching the vlog where she went to london to stay at his, and she said she still sees him but doesnt vlog it?? weird

also, where has this sudden friendship with libby come from? i know theyve been friends for years but emily has suddenly started hanging with her loads
it seems like they are trying to make up for lost time as when she moved in with jake she essentially alienated herself from all of her friends as she was always in london

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

starsandsmiles wrote:it seems like they are trying to make up for lost time as when she moved in with jake she essentially alienated herself from all of her friends as she was always in london
Friends naturally drift apart in relationships, even more so when you move away, and have a full-time job... but Emily had all the free time in the world. Honestly, she could have easily gone to visit her old friends, she does youtube as a job, it's highly flexible and you can have 3 weeks off if you pre-record three videos and line up a few automated tweets to appease the fans.

Guru-Lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru-Lurker »

Her newest video with Sophie… My Lord.

'HILARIOUS RESULT!' Sorry but putting purple lipstick on your cheeks is far from 'hilarious.' Although we all know what Emily is like, she cant't look any less than perfect so that was probably torture for her.

On another note, do her viewers really think that her relationship with Sophie is "sibling goals" like I see everywhere? Me and my little brother have the same age gap a them and are just as close as they are, I thought that was just a normal sibling relationship, nothing 'goals' about it in my eyes...

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Has anyone noticed that she's really shouty in all of her latest videos

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

She's in jakes latest vlog and he used her as the thumbnail it was definitely used for views! They went out for lunch. Am I the only one that finds this really strange

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

starsandsmiles wrote:She's in jakes latest vlog and he used her as the thumbnail it was definitely used for views! They went out for lunch. Am I the only one that finds this really strange
i thought the exact same thing :rofl: I really don't understand their relationship? i feel they may get back together. I saw a comment saying how lovely it is they are still friends and jake replied with something like 'it is so wonderful to be able to hang out with your best friend and be so comfortable around them' or something weird and cringey like that, i think they may have some sort of agreement to still hang out for the views idk

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

albal wrote: i think they may have some sort of agreement to still hang out for the views
You might be right, the youtube world is dependent on these faux friendships and relationships that their teenage fans aspire to have and obsess over. That, or he is desperate for her still. After all, she was way out of his league looks wise.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

She clearly isn't as hot shit as what she makes out by getting sent to Cannes film festival as she didn't actually get to go to any of the big events as if you watch inthefrows vlog only her and Marcus got to go to the auction and film with Barbara palvin

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Has anyone else see her Snapchat on Tuesday night , Jake and his flatmate roadtripped just to see Cody. It all seems very strange seeing as when they broke up codys insta stopped following jake and now he drives for an hour and a half to see him. I think that they're going get back together/ already are / pretended to be broken up

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

So jake picked her up from the airport and she Snapchatted them messing around in his car

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

I'm just calling this now , there back together

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

he pretty much confirmed they're back together in the comments in his latest vlog, they do seem much happier together i think

Return to “Emily Canham”