Emily Canham (imhereforever)

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever)

Post by starsandsmiles »

Something tells me her Snapchat wasn't as jokey as she made it out to be , very entitled

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

i'm just going to say it , it looks like she is seriously running out of video ideas and her background really annoys me

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

"I'm not going to say who things are from" then continues to say who things things were from. I'm just going to have a shot in the dark and say the Zara things were from jake as it's the only one she didn't say who they were from

Jackieex
Informer
Informer

Post by Jackieex »

starsandsmiles wrote:"I'm not going to say who things are from" then continues to say who things things were from. I'm just going to have a shot in the dark and say the Zara things were from jake as it's the only one she didn't say who they were from
I reckon you're right...From what she said the prices off it's well over £100...add on the stuff she didn't say the price and you're looking at £200+...Now I adore my friends to pieces but i'd never spend that much on them for their birthday!

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Jackieex wrote:
starsandsmiles wrote:"I'm not going to say who things are from" then continues to say who things things were from. I'm just going to have a shot in the dark and say the Zara things were from jake as it's the only one she didn't say who they were from
I reckon you're right...From what she said the prices off it's well over £100...add on the stuff she didn't say the price and you're looking at £200+...Now I adore my friends to pieces but i'd never spend that much on them for their birthday!
And she did spend her birthday in London riding around on Boris bikes but,she didn't actually specify who she was there with.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

I really do think she is running out of video ideas now , I mean what even was her latest video

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

starsandsmiles wrote:I really do think she is running out of video ideas now , I mean what even was her latest video
Her last video was the kind of content I'd expect to see on her vlog channel, wasn't particularly well filmed for her main tbh.
Glad she did it bc I really want those cookies now, but seemed a bit of a last minute idea.

Also regarding the Zara & mystery gift giver - hands down Jake. I just wonder what she got him (if anything) for his 21st. I find it interesting how she may still be spending time with him, doesn't sound healthy in my experience

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

You can see from her posts how small her world is tbh. A smoothie falling out of her bag was worth tweeting about apparently

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Did anyone else see her tweet about what jake got her for her birthday

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

starsandsmiles wrote:Did anyone else see her tweet about what jake got her for her birthday
yeeeeeppppp, dont know what to make of it tbh

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

paperbox9623 wrote:
starsandsmiles wrote:Did anyone else see her tweet about what jake got her for her birthday
yeeeeeppppp, dont know what to make of it tbh
it just seems so weird

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

For someone who claims to love fashion she really doesn't seem to have the best sense of style.

mancunianG
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mancunianG »

kylizzle wrote:
paperbox9623 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:
crazydoglady wrote:So I have a theory about the car. I think Emily may not have actually bought it, but got it as part of the motability scheme, which is basically part of disability benefits.

- We already know Emily has a chronic health condition which affects her knees. She could easily play up its impact on her ability to walk.

- An Audi A1 is one of the cars on the motability scheme, and an automatic would be more logical for someone with knee problems

- To qualify for motability you have to be in the higher band for mobility. This also entitles you to a blue badge. In some of Emily's vlogs, you can clearly see Jake's car parked in a disabled bay. It pissed me off at first but would make total sense if Emily did have a blue badge.

Just a thought...
So she can spend hours and hours walking around the shopping centres and going on amazing holidays but god forbid she has to pay for her own car and walk a bit further in the car park. She's such a spoilt, pathetic brat. Typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad and takes little bit of the quality of life away but will milk it for whatever she can fucking get.
This is literally the most ableist comment I've come across on here, stop. Also, you pay for almost EVERYTHING on motability schemes, they just adapt the car for your disability. They're expensive and actually INCREDIBLY hard to get. That 'typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad' is how myself and many others with invisible illnesses are seen. This is dehumanising and adds to the stereotype that unless you're in a wheelchair you're lazy, check yourself and your ableism.
I have a chronic illness (similar to her's) that can leave me bedbound and housebound but I am not 'disabled' enough to apply for a blue badge yet alone the scheme. I also attend uni and still go to gigs and shop, bc guess what disabled people still have a life lol. Disability is subjective af, don't ever think you know someone's disability. I very much doubt she has it on the scheme when people with even worse disabilities than myself can't even get PIP lol. Disabled people get barely anything from the government these days, despite what the media will have you believe.
Gossip about her, talk about her spoilt materialistic tendencies, because she is entitled af and makes me VERY fustrated; but don't ever shoot down disabled people.
ok hunni pie chill your beans
I completely agree with paperbox9623, I've been a long time lurker on this page as I accidently stumbled on it looking for something else. I've noticed a lot of unnecessary spiteful comments about Emily on here whether this is a bitchy site or whatever. But there was absolutely no need for your opinion on what classes as a disability or not. I have had no experience of disabilities whatsoever and I'm very lucky to say that, but never would I dream about being so ignorant about someone that has just because she likes to walk around shops etc. Like paperbox9623 said, disabled people have lives too. As for your reply to that, not considerate or matture at all.

mancunianG
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mancunianG »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:Hmmmm I know Emily is self centred and brattish etc but in a relationship one party is usually more hurt than the other. And it's usually the nicer person.

Maybe her comment was her trying to prove something though. If they've agreed to remain friends (I don't follow her too closely I get most of my info from here, sorry) Then she could've easily privately messaged him that.
This is a massive generalisation. By no means am I a fan of Emily, and reading through this thread I can see so many unnecessary spiteful assumptions[/i][/i] about their relationship. As viewers, we see probably only 10% of their lives, so how can we possibly know enough to make assumptions. Just because she isn't in a crying heap on the floor doesn't mean she doesn't care? I was dumped by my ex after 4 years, I didn't want that at the time but I didn't go about crying everyday. Just because it's not how you'd act doesn't mean you know what's happening. I reiterate, I'm not a fan of her, but don't asssume.

I'm confused as to why so many people on this thread watch her videos still even though they dislike her? You're literally funding her life by watching her videos ahah.

oliveyou120
Learner
Learner

Post by oliveyou120 »

^ Yawn.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

mancunianG wrote:
kylizzle wrote:
paperbox9623 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:
crazydoglady wrote:So I have a theory about the car. I think Emily may not have actually bought it, but got it as part of the motability scheme, which is basically part of disability benefits.

- We already know Emily has a chronic health condition which affects her knees. She could easily play up its impact on her ability to walk.

- An Audi A1 is one of the cars on the motability scheme, and an automatic would be more logical for someone with knee problems

- To qualify for motability you have to be in the higher band for mobility. This also entitles you to a blue badge. In some of Emily's vlogs, you can clearly see Jake's car parked in a disabled bay. It pissed me off at first but would make total sense if Emily did have a blue badge.

Just a thought...
So she can spend hours and hours walking around the shopping centres and going on amazing holidays but god forbid she has to pay for her own car and walk a bit further in the car park. She's such a spoilt, pathetic brat. Typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad and takes little bit of the quality of life away but will milk it for whatever she can fucking get.
This is literally the most ableist comment I've come across on here, stop. Also, you pay for almost EVERYTHING on motability schemes, they just adapt the car for your disability. They're expensive and actually INCREDIBLY hard to get. That 'typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad' is how myself and many others with invisible illnesses are seen. This is dehumanising and adds to the stereotype that unless you're in a wheelchair you're lazy, check yourself and your ableism.
I have a chronic illness (similar to her's) that can leave me bedbound and housebound but I am not 'disabled' enough to apply for a blue badge yet alone the scheme. I also attend uni and still go to gigs and shop, bc guess what disabled people still have a life lol. Disability is subjective af, don't ever think you know someone's disability. I very much doubt she has it on the scheme when people with even worse disabilities than myself can't even get PIP lol. Disabled people get barely anything from the government these days, despite what the media will have you believe.
Gossip about her, talk about her spoilt materialistic tendencies, because she is entitled af and makes me VERY fustrated; but don't ever shoot down disabled people.
ok hunni pie chill your beans
I completely agree with paperbox9623, I've been a long time lurker on this page as I accidently stumbled on it looking for something else. I've noticed a lot of unnecessary spiteful comments about Emily on here whether this is a bitchy site or whatever. But there was absolutely no need for your opinion on what classes as a disability or not. I have had no experience of disabilities whatsoever and I'm very lucky to say that, but never would I dream about being so ignorant about someone that has just because she likes to walk around shops etc. Like paperbox9623 said, disabled people have lives too. As for your reply to that, not considerate or matture at all.

Nobody cares.

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

We moved on from this bc I couldn't be bothered to talk about disability with someone clearly v ignorant & not willing to learn. I do enough of that irl, I'm here to talk about gurus. But seriously lol, that's a pathetic reply. If people call you out, multiple times, it's not hard to say "I'll do better next time". Acknowledge your mistakes & care about those around you. I love this site but damn does it bring out the worst in people

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

mancunianG wrote:
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:Hmmmm I know Emily is self centred and brattish etc but in a relationship one party is usually more hurt than the other. And it's usually the nicer person.

Maybe her comment was her trying to prove something though. If they've agreed to remain friends (I don't follow her too closely I get most of my info from here, sorry) Then she could've easily privately messaged him that.
This is a massive generalisation. By no means am I a fan of Emily, and reading through this thread I can see so many unnecessary spiteful assumptions[/i][/i] about their relationship. As viewers, we see probably only 10% of their lives, so how can we possibly know enough to make assumptions. Just because she isn't in a crying heap on the floor doesn't mean she doesn't care? I was dumped by my ex after 4 years, I didn't want that at the time but I didn't go about crying everyday. Just because it's not how you'd act doesn't mean you know what's happening. I reiterate, I'm not a fan of her, but don't asssume.

I'm confused as to why so many people on this thread watch her videos still even though they dislike her? You're literally funding her life by watching her videos ahah.
we've been waaay to harsh at times. I've genuinely been so interested in their break up though, bc I've never seen a situation nor experienced where it turns out so 'good'. Or at least seems it. I don't even know if it's possible ahaha! I've watched Emily's life on social media since she started as we have incredibly similar lives (can't bare her vids now lol) so it's fascinated me ngl. My inner psychologist nerds out over odd relationships. Thank u for dropping by and sharing ur words, they were needed on here x

chickennuggetz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chickennuggetz »

Her recent snapchat stating cole sprouse was watching her live stream. Went through the people and it's "c.ole_sprouse" or Cole Sprouse, the fan page. She'll delete the snapchat the second she realises she isn't as famous as she thinks.

Return to “Emily Canham”